About the battle chats

Δύναμις

About the battle chats

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2017 01:24

I was a bit surprised when Frank decided to publish the battle chats. I have been looking forward to some questions or maybe some reflections on what goes on. It shouldn't be that difficult to combine some of what you find in the chat with some other thread of the forum or at least share your thoughts. Strangely enough that almost no one dared to write any personal impression except Jonas. I was wondering why is this. Why none of you felt the need to share thoughts, impressions or even ask questions? What makes you hesitate?

Well, my guess is, that almost no one understands what happens there, simply because no one knows exactly where "there" is. We have been talking about layers, levels and such, but all those terms are far too theoretical. This is a very confusing factor, still. I don't have a solution for this problem right now. That "there" can be everywhere, at every known or unknown place in the world or even within the free space of some atom. There are no limits as for the location of "there".

The guys reporting and fighting are normal guys like you and me. They sit at home, in front of their computers to be able to keep up the 3d internet connection / communication while fighting in other realms. They are able to switch to some of their avatars, move and act through them while sitting more or less comfortable on their 3d home. They can teleport from one place to another, transform their avatars to whatever they need, shoot, fight and even get hurt. Luckily this doesn't happen very often luckily, but it does happen, therefore what they do is more than real, even if it gives the impression to be just "science fiction".
How is this possible? How is it possible to meet someone, who lives thousands of km away from you and fight side to side against darks? This is not kind of virtual game, this is REALITY! A reality connected to our 3d reality, a reality that affects our every day life. It is miles away from being just a game. It is miles away from being fantasy.
The places they visit, the tasks they complete are incredibly complex but everything sounds so incredibly simple and even funny. How can this be? PROTOI TECHNOLOGY makes it possible!
First of all the connections of these guys to their other avatars work quite well. Not perfect yet, but very well. And second, all of the participants in the battle chats are high ranking generals and are able to use the most powerful tool ever: the SKIB. Each one has an own Skib with individual configuration adjusted to the individual skills of the owner. Their Skib is their right hand in the battles. The amazing fact that all Skibs can communicate with each other makes it easier to spread and share the knowledge one acquires during some task. The Skibs translate everything in understandable bits and pieces. What happens up there may be totally unknown/incomprehensible for them/us, but it gets translated in a language we understand.

The Protoi Alliance explosive mixture consists of: great, 100% trustworthy and committed guys plus the highest developed technology ever on and beyond the planet. Nothing "supranatural" or mystical. Everything free available to everyone of you provided you meet the requirements for an officer and later (after much work done) for a general. Each of them (and us) has a bunch of personal problems as well, but this doesn't make any difference. It is the intention and the will to fulfill the job. The job will find you as soon as you are prepared to accept it.
Once you understand these few points, you'll understand (or rather feel) what the Protoi Alliance really is and what they fight for. For you and yours and for your rights!

PS.: Skib is a Protoi Healing tool, all rights reserved.
delta

Re: About the battle chats

Unread postby delta » 14 Mar 2017 02:43

Trying to comprehend the true nature of reality from the information you've provided us here has always been a difficult task for the individual (at no fault of your own), the chats both confirm many of my own conclusions, but also show me how little I still understand. I think also personal ego shit like shame and disappointment, for lacking the willpower, intelligence and strength to be able to fight with them. :angry-screaming:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 14 Mar 2017 03:46

How does one "see" such a battle thus being able to participate in it in an effective manner?
How does the "seeing" develop? :confusion-questionmarks:
At this time I am blind to what is taking place unfortunately.
I want to help but I do not have the skills yet to do so.
When I do I would be more then happy to help.
The battle chat was quite something. Mind-blowing even.
I am very glad it was posted and it really gave me some clarity in terms of what takes place during these fights.
The scope of this info really is shocking :shock: and I think a lot of people just need time to process what is shared. At least I do anyways.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Mar 2017 04:15

Wasnt battle chats limited to private?Good to see they are in common now.
Now anyone can see Protoi technologies in action.

The first time i saw the chats i thought its a kind of a chat where the computer records and changes voices into text because looking at the timestamps it looked unbelievably smooth between the actions and the messages.
I expect everyone of the guys can type without looking down to the keyboard.And processing all the additional infos from the other avatar at the same time managing the 3d one must have been very tiring.
But i guess they are getting better in this.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Mar 2017 06:23

for lacking the willpower, intelligence and strength to be able to fight with them.

Good point about people probably feeling this to some extent.

Of course, it's not just about will, strenght or intelligence. Sure I think these guys are great are have much of that which you mention. But probably for this war-missions Protoi tech provide most of the sheer power and strength needed. :-D an individual without the skib and tech and shields get mangled in there is my guess. :wink:

But they have well functioning connections which simply make them able to do this. Something that for example I would not be able to do since I am more or less blind. But I think it is great that they have the connections, hearts, and willpower to do the work because i) important stuff get done and ii) we are able to enjoy and take at least some part of that action by reading here on the forum. :happy-sunshine: :handgestures-thumbup:
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 14 Mar 2017 07:54

Thank you for sharing the battle chats! I know it's dead serious but I still enjoy reading every word of it especially the interaction between the guys...it's way more fun than marvels avengers :happy-jumpyellow:
I absolutely believe this to be true and it's good to get some visuals for it to comprehend!
Thank you guys a lot for the work!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Mar 2017 08:23

:greetings-wavingyellow:

guess is, that almost no one understands what happens there, simply because no one knows exactly where "there" is

Also, it is a lot of material to read through and preferably a few times since it is complex and strange. And those two in combination I think can easily set one into a state such as 'hmmm.... I don't know what to say/comment/question. I'll need to think about it some more...'.

Also you guys said you don't want followers or a bunch smileys. And reading these chats can easily make you just want to cheer and :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: .

:happy-sunshine:
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Mar 2017 09:30

:greetings-waveyellow:
Great reading. Personally i have some flashes of what is going on probabbly some access too but my monitors still doesn't work properly audio not at all or very limited. Sometimes, specually while reading , some 3d situation i am moved to somewhere and i order yo my solvers to check and comunicate Protoi so i guess you get some information through it. Actually i guess when Sophia avatar's connections will work without disturbance most of us will be morr active and till than i belive our 92's do their job correctly and are usefeul. ?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2017 13:16

delta wrote:Trying to comprehend the true nature of reality from the information you've provided us here has always been a difficult task for the individual (at no fault of your own), Keeping on old beliefs/teachings is the main problem here. We all learned that we consist of a body and a "soul". What we see is "us", what we don't see is only an assumption and doesn't really exist. Well, this is wrong. 100% wrong. What we don't see IS "us", what we see is only a tiny part of it. This is why first you need to change your own perspective = perception of yourself, otherwise you will never understand what goes on. People focus on their 3d existence = appearance, success etc. and are not able to understand that what they experience here is only the result of who they really are. It is not our 3d actions that control our lives down here, but the dark influences, the deals and everything else that the darks have arranged for us. This is not just a theory, this is an again and again proven fact! Physics = an action followed by reaction under certain circumstances and according to given rules.
A pic that may help understand a bit more:We are the scientist experimenting with guinea pigs and the guinea pigs at the same time! Our human avatar is the guinea pig, our other parts are the scientists that do the experiments with the guinea pigs. There are more scientists (non incarnated ones) that guinea pigs (incarnated ones) and they are all multidimensional, means they are huge beings with connections to others on different levels. But also every incarnated guinea pig is connected to the own scientist. Those scientists have some special right, since they represent the weakest link = the guinea pig. The life of the guinea pig is the result of the actions of the own scientist and of the influences of the environment where the guinea pig lives. The environmental rules are set by some scientists. Each time one scientist (or scientist group) has a new idea, the rules get changed or adjusted. The other scientists need to cope with the new rules and try their best to make the life of their guinea pigs bearable and so on. This created the mess down here and the struggling for all guinea pigs (except the few ones that consider themselves above the others, which at the end is the reflection/results of the sick scientists they are connected to). The sensible/light scientists decided to put an end to the torturing of the guinea pigs, using the special right of the weakest link in order to protect the guinea pigs since their suffering also affected many of the connected scientists, who finally got sick and dark too and the situation became unbearable for the scientists too. This caused the stand up and fighting for the sake of all.
Of course this is an oversimplified pic of the situation on earth. But once everyone got this pic, we can go from there, unless someone can come up with some even better pic. :happy-smileyflower:

the chats both confirm many of my own conclusions, Such as? Go on! Share your thoughts, it may help others too!

but also show me how little I still understand. Nothing wrong with that. Communication helps understanding.

I think also personal ego shit like shame and disappointment, for lacking the willpower, intelligence and strength to be able to fight with them. :angry-screaming:

Understand who/what you really are and it will be much easier to cope with shame, disappointment, lacking of willpower or whatever else darks thrown in your way to stop you from finding your real self. As long as you don't know who you really are, you accept them as your authority.
Intelligence and strength are natural light powers and innate in all light beings. Find them (gain them back) and work on and with them!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2017 13:59

Jude wrote:How does one "see" such a battle thus being able to participate in it in an effective manner?
They switch to another avatar, means they use the connection to their own avatar, which is in action at some other place. Once you take the own brain as the interface that connects you to your other parts, it is easy to get the pic of "being and acting" at 2 places at the same time. In fact, the sitting body at home is the "journalist" that reports what happens in the battle and the "commander" that gives some orders while the other avatar fights and accepts the orders. It is not the body at home that fights an imaginary fight, like happens with many "lightworkers", who believe to be part of some group and fly around, but in reality they are only being shown some simulation projection by some dark AI or implant. It is the other part/avatar that fights and due to well working connection the human avatar is able to report and also interact with the fight avatar.

How does the "seeing" develop? :confusion-questionmarks:
It is a matter of connection and maybe deals in some cases. Most of the times it is better not to see, because you probably can't take what you see. All of us are doing some job "there", but our connections are not working properly. We may get a hint or have some intuition about something, but not much more than this at the moment.

At this time I am blind to what is taking place unfortunately.
Most of us are, it doesn't matter at this point.

I want to help but I do not have the skills yet to do so.
Very many people want to fight for the light like the heroes in some movie, but what goes on here is not comparable with some game or movie. Our future (not only the earthy one) depends on those fights. It is not the number of the fighters "there" that makes the difference, but the every day heroes down here.
Your other parts are fully involved either as fighters, guards, protectors or healers. Even if you don't "see" anything, you know that you are in the front line. You are a Skib owner. :happy-sunshine:

When I do I would be more then happy to help.
Wrong! YOU HELP ALREADY there, the best way you can. Concentrate on doing/helping down here. The connection will be available to you when the time for you is right. I am not sure, but I consider it quite possible that many of us decided to stay blind as long as necessary. It is very annoying, but maybe also the best way to avoid distractions that may have caused failure through human intervention. Your other parts are 100% committed and do their job without distraction. Our experiences down here may have influenced us negatively and we may have put the mission in danger for some stupid ego-related reason. In order to avoid such problems, many of us decided to stay blind longer than others.
One more point is, that we would probably have huge coordination and communication problems, if there were many more people consciously involved in the battles. Everyone does the job "there", only a few are aware of it down here.

The battle chat was quite something. Mind-blowing even.
I am very glad it was posted and it really gave me some clarity in terms of what takes place during these fights.
The scope of this info really is shocking :shock: and I think a lot of people just need time to process what is shared. At least I do anyways.

:text-thankyoublue:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2017 14:08

Pegazus wrote:Wasnt battle chats limited to private?Good to see they are in common now.

Right! Now (and also after reading Jonas' comment on another thread) I understand why Frank moved the battle chats in the public area. Darks have already starting claiming OUR WORK as success for their bastards :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Good luck with that, your days are counted and the countdown is already running!
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Mar 2017 22:19

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Wasnt battle chats limited to private?Good to see they are in common now.

Right! Now (and also after reading Jonas' comment on another thread) I understand why Frank moved the battle chats in the public area. Darks have already starting claiming OUR WORK as success for their bastards :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Good luck with that, your days are counted and the countdown is already running!

:greetings-waveyellow:

quick question... doesnt this decisition count as ego based? i mean.. you say that it was published because they are claiming your work... ad i dont see any bad in... well.. showing the "truth" of whats happening.. but it just may seem maybe doing it for the wrong reason... hope i was clear enough.. im not judging you or puttig down any protoi work whatsoever... just want to know your opinion on this..

:romance-smileyheart:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2017 22:45

juu wrote:hope i was clear enough..

Not really... I don't understand what you mean.
Demanding objective fairness and not let others steal the credit for your work is not ego based.
How can we claim to fight for your rights if we are not able to defend our own rights?
We are not interested in money (which hopefully will disappear soon) but in fairness.
Veprim

Unread postby Veprim » 15 Mar 2017 18:48

Well from my personal side i can tell you that it was the ego who kept me from reading the war chats and even doubt the fact that this is not only a halucination the participants are having and try to scrumble it up to a whole story part by part. I guess for me it was the feeling of not beeing able to be usefull or even participate in those fight that made me think that, but i learned now that this is not a matter of having skirmishes and fucking up darks, but rather placing your wellbeing on a scale. The experiences while beeing in these battles must me astonishing but also beyond scary. Dont get me wrong i still wish i'd be able to have some kind of "sight" :whistle: but now i know that it is not the time for me to have such :handgestures-thumbup:

Asides from that i think that some people may have problems with comprehending the information and imagining what is happening "there".
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Mar 2017 17:42

A few minutes ago we destroyed the last known dark base.

Can we celebrate now - just a little bit? :happy-smileyflower:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Mar 2017 17:59

jonas wrote:
A few minutes ago we destroyed the last known dark base.

Can we celebrate now - just a little bit? :happy-smileyflower:

yeah sure go ahead, it´s at least the last dark base known for now :D
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 20 Mar 2017 08:33

4 of the 5 darks groups, orions, taurus, lsa1 and lsa3, have now official "fallen" status!

Wow, great news. I just finished reading tonight the 18th/19th 'Antarctica'-battle log. And about taurus and lsa3 going groups down. Seems there was not long before orion and lsa1 followed. Looking forward to lsa2 official "fallen" status... :violence-smack: ...and their asses off to prison.

Also am so happy for the freeing of L hostage from the various dark torture/captivity situations.

About the publication of these logs that run for many many hours of detailed descriptionsfrom multiple people. Both discussion visions matching and mismatching etc. And many things. Well, for me - even though still 'blind and dumb' - it very much help bring to surface the reality of this multi-layered construction. And wipes away all 'if I can't see it how can I know for sure it is there'-type of embedded thinking (which seem like a bit ridiculous way to reason anyway.) :roll:

:happy-sunshine:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 03 Jun 2017 23:59

Can we have new battle chats or visual of ongoing battles these days?
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 04 Jun 2017 02:11

Δύναμις wrote:
delta wrote:Trying to comprehend the true nature of reality from the information you've provided us here has always been a difficult task for the individual (at no fault of your own), Keeping on old beliefs/teachings is the main problem here. We all learned that we consist of a body and a "soul". What we see is "us", what we don't see is only an assumption and doesn't really exist. Well, this is wrong. 100% wrong. What we don't see IS "us", what we see is only a tiny part of it. This is why first you need to change your own perspective = perception of yourself, otherwise you will never understand what goes on. People focus on their 3d existence = appearance, success etc. and are not able to understand that what they experience here is only the result of who they really are. It is not our 3d actions that control our lives down here, but the dark influences, the deals and everything else that the darks have arranged for us. This is not just a theory, this is an again and again proven fact! Physics = an action followed by reaction under certain circumstances and according to given rules.
A pic that may help understand a bit more:We are the scientist experimenting with guinea pigs and the guinea pigs at the same time! Our human avatar is the guinea pig, our other parts are the scientists that do the experiments with the guinea pigs. There are more scientists (non incarnated ones) that guinea pigs (incarnated ones) and they are all multidimensional, means they are huge beings with connections to others on different levels. But also every incarnated guinea pig is connected to the own scientist. Those scientists have some special right, since they represent the weakest link = the guinea pig. The life of the guinea pig is the result of the actions of the own scientist and of the influences of the environment where the guinea pig lives. The environmental rules are set by some scientists. Each time one scientist (or scientist group) has a new idea, the rules get changed or adjusted. The other scientists need to cope with the new rules and try their best to make the life of their guinea pigs bearable and so on. This created the mess down here and the struggling for all guinea pigs (except the few ones that consider themselves above the others, which at the end is the reflection/results of the sick scientists they are connected to). The sensible/light scientists decided to put an end to the torturing of the guinea pigs, using the special right of the weakest link in order to protect the guinea pigs since their suffering also affected many of the connected scientists, who finally got sick and dark too and the situation became unbearable for the scientists too. This caused the stand up and fighting for the sake of all.
Of course this is an oversimplified pic of the situation on earth. But once everyone got this pic, we can go from there, unless someone can come up with some even better pic. :happy-smileyflower:

the chats both confirm many of my own conclusions, Such as? Go on! Share your thoughts, it may help others too!

but also show me how little I still understand. Nothing wrong with that. Communication helps understanding.

I think also personal ego shit like shame and disappointment, for lacking the willpower, intelligence and strength to be able to fight with them. :angry-screaming:

Understand who/what you really are and it will be much easier to cope with shame, disappointment, lacking of willpower or whatever else darks thrown in your way to stop you from finding your real self. As long as you don't know who you really are, you accept them as your authority.
Intelligence and strength are natural light powers and innate in all light beings. Find them (gain them back) and work on and with them!

I somehow understood what was going on to some extend, or lets say was able to imagine it somehow. When I had this :confusion-seeingstars: going on in 2012, I was imagining being in massive battles and had somehow cognition, but no sight. Not sure if the darks misused me and manipulated me at that time, but it felt like I'm doing all kinds of stuff, even though I couldn't see what it was. I was sitting in someones yard in a chair with eyes closed and fighting, hearing helicopters, even though I think they wered in 3D...
When reading the first time years later the battle chats, I knew from the beginning that they are legit and must be true.

However, I still find it annoying that I don't have cognition and no sight at all. :happy-smileyflower: But on the other hand I kind of understand it too, I think while doing school and other stuff that would have thrown me off even more..

I was also wondering too how everyone is writing and seeing through the other avatars at the same time. But reading today about the time speed in other layers has something to do with that too I guess and also the ZTE tech.

But to get back to the mind model. So when you say our other parts and the scientists, do you mean our 92s? Since I thought they are deactivated and sleeping. So I don't really understand what you mean by that. :think: In my case the core is still there, so is that the part that's active and the scientist? Or are those outer parts the 92's?
I sort of get the picture, but I'm still to 3D minded and I'm trying to get the right mind model together to improve my cognition. I know I have to be patient. Just wondering again. :happy-smileyflower:

And thanks for sharing the battle chats! :romance-grouphug:
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 22 Apr 2018 16:57

I wanna be a part of this important missions.
Whenever im ready, i will join you guys and we will seriously kick asses together.

Thanks for sharing the battle chats...

Return to “Battle chats...”