Jesus Christ

zoozoom

Jesus Christ

Unread postby zoozoom » 13 Mar 2013 19:46

Gabe wrote once that one try to heal this creation was 2000 years ago. Can someone tell more about. I wonder what was the role of Jesus Christ.
mercy1212

Re: Jesus Christ

Unread postby mercy1212 » 14 Mar 2013 03:28

dear Ivan,
This is what I know about this biblical Jesus. This is not a "truth" but
a point of view.an information.

In the 60s, Seth (channelled by Jane Roberts) said that the crucifixion never happened.

Then, the channelings from the Great Central Sun , the website is gone
.......... said that that the Jesus episode was a holographic insert. It was a very sophisticated movie created in a ship's holodeck and inserted in that timeline.

It seens there was a Jesus that came from the Adamic seed, but that he disappeared from the scene.

The Et master 's name who created this movie insert is Sananda. It appears that this being has been here for eons of time, harvesting souls for his use,playing the game called False Ascension Matrix.... and at that point, he got weary and wanted to kill Earth Mother and everybody inside her, so he can move on to greener pastures. The Crucifixion drama was the killing vehicle.

It was called the TERMINATOR CONTRACT.

The wounds of this biblical Jesus located on the liver, the pancreas, the heart , the nails on the feet and hands ....all were direct wounds to our Lightbodies.

If this were true,I have no idea how we survived . :scared-eek: I missed that info all together....Whew...I think I was just glad we made it , perhaps just limping...!

Anyway, we, the lightworkers healed this timeline about 1 1/2 years ago or so. Ask ..... of the ................ She is a pleiadian
emissary of the Ascension Guardians. They initiated the healing.
As far as I know...Everything is a-OK now.

Blessings,
J.............
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 14 Mar 2013 08:29

thx mercy1212 for your post.

but, I have to say that I am suspicious about chanelling. most of it comes from dark side.

i visited link .............. but if I see someone who offer healing for money, i cannot rust them.

could be that Im wrong, but this is what i think.

I think that Jesus really lived here, and that he was good one. and he was manipulated, and all facts about him was and are manipulated by darks.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2013 17:16

mercy1212 wrote:dear Ivan,
This is what I know about this biblical Jesus. This is not a "truth" but
a point of view.an information.

In the 60s, Seth (channelled by Jane Roberts) said that the crucifixion never happened.

Then, the channelings from the Great Central Sun , the website is gone
.......... said that that the Jesus episode was a holographic insert. It was a very sophisticated movie created in a ship's holodeck and inserted in that timeline.

It seens there was a Jesus that came from the Adamic seed, but that he disappeared from the scene.

The Et master 's name who created this movie insert is Sananda. It appears that this being has been here for eons of time, harvesting souls for his use,playing the game called False Ascension Matrix.... and at that point, he got weary and wanted to kill Earth Mother and everybody inside her, so he can move on to greener pastures. The Crucifixion drama was the killing vehicle.

It was called the TERMINATOR CONTRACT.

The wounds of this biblical Jesus located on the liver, the pancreas, the heart , the nails on the feet and hands ....all were direct wounds to our Lightbodies.

If this were true,I have no idea how we survived . :scared-eek: I missed that info all together....Whew...I think I was just glad we made it , perhaps just limping...!

Anyway, we, the lightworkers healed this timeline about 1 1/2 years ago or so. Ask ............ of the ................ She is a pleiadian
emissary of the Ascension Guardians. They initiated the healing.
As far as I know...Everything is a-OK now.

Blessings,
J.............

Sorry, mercy1212, I had to delete the links, as I don't like any kind of publicity for third sides, especially dark ones.

I appreciate your wish to help but quite everything you wrote is just dark rubbish. Especially this Anyway, we, the lightworkers healed this timeline about 1 1/2 years ago or so. Ask Lisa Renee of the ................ She is a pleiadian emissary of the Ascension Guardians. They initiated the healing. is more than ridiculous, to be honest. I don't mean to offend you in any way but you probably never read any of our comments here in this forum. The lightworkers, you talk about, are deepest asleep and had no power to do anything at all. What you are supposed to have done is something like a kindergarten-game, but nothing more. You had absolutely no influence on anything.
I may appear quite rude to you, but I do appreciate honest people and honest work. Sananda, Ascended Guardians, "pleiadians" and so on are dark fairytales, but nothing more.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2013 17:19

zoozoom wrote:thx mercy1212 for your post.

but, I have to say that I am suspicious about chanelling. most of it comes from dark side.

i visited link .............. but if I see someone who offer healing for money, i cannot rust them.

could be that Im wrong, but this is what i think.

I think that Jesus really lived here, and that he was good one. and he was manipulated, and all facts about him was and are manipulated by darks.

Yes, zoozoom, Jesus really lived and yes all the facts about him have been manipulated by the darks and used for their own purposes. Jesus was a prime creator, the church (any church) is dark.
mercy1212

Unread postby mercy1212 » 14 Mar 2013 21:03

Peace, Barakael. There is no need to be rude and all riled-up about the information I shared.

It is understood among lightworkers that when information is shared, the reader then takes this info to his Spirit for confirmation , denial or clarification. It is not anyones duty to tell another what is true.
We are after all.......Sovereign Masters.

I do not believe that there is only one group such as yours, that hold all the Truths here on Earth. It appears to me that there are many other groups , as this project of ascending this reality is a cooperative effort. And... an emissary , such as ......... does not have to tell me the truth with a capital T, for me to find it. So, I make it a point to give respect to all writers for their sharing.

That does not seem to be your case.

We, perhaps excluding you , are not privy to upper dimensional informations, so we make do with what is available to us.
That you erased the website I gave reflects your intolerance and bad manners to others points of views. Not very angelic. (but maybe it is an angelic trait. I am an Angelic ET. I brought down the essence of impeccability here on Earth, I don't remember this one)

That others ask for money for their services is against your principle. I understand. Exchanging money for services here on Earth is an acceptable practice . Welcome to Earth...! I accept those things. I don't judge people for what they do. In the past , I have lost hundreds of dollars for services not rendered, by very spiritual people. but,,hey....this is Earth. I accept, I release all anger and judjmnts about these. After all, what is money...?
Just energy.

It simplifies my life. I gives me the energy to appreciate, to love, to enter Peace.

Much love and blessings,
J...........
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2013 21:26

mercy1212 wrote:Peace, Barakael. There is no need to be rude and all riled-up about the information I shared.What you "shared" is DISINFORMATION! It is exactly what we avoid here!

It is understood among lightworkers that when information is shared, the reader then takes this info to his Spirit for confirmation , denial or clarification. It is not anyones duty to tell another what is true. What do you think WE are here for? To keep the lies going???
We are after all.......Sovereign Masters. Another RIDICULOUS DARK LIE! You seem not to understand that there are NO MASTERS!

I do not believe that there is only one group You can believe whatever you want, as long as I don't need to read this kind of things in OUR forum. I could have kicked you out in seconds, but I didn't do. I gave you the chance to stay, which you don't seem to appreciate.such as yours, that hold all the Truths here on Earth. It appears to me that there are many other groups , as this project of ascending this reality is a cooperative effort. Another lie. And... an emissary , such as ......... does not have to tell me the truth with a capital T, for me to find it. So, I make it a point to give respect to all writers for their sharing.

That does not seem to be your case. NO, I don't and I am not going to "give respect to all writers" that are eager to share rubbish with us. They are allowed to keep it to themselves :happy-smileyflower:

We, perhaps excluding you , are not privy to upper dimensional informations, so we make do with what is available to us. Only dark informations from even darker channelings seem to be available to you. Please don't bother sharing! We are interested in your own opinion, your own experiences but no way in any dark info! That you erased the website I gave reflects your intolerance and bad manners to others points of views. It reflects the straight line of this forum as well and if you keep posting links we classify as dark, you'll be banned. Not very angelic. (but maybe it is an angelic trait. I am an Angelic ET. :laughing-rolling: I brought down the essence of impeccability here on Earth, I don't remember this one)

That others ask for money for their services is against your principle. Right! Either you respect it, or you leave it and the forum as well.I understand. Exchanging money for services here on Earth is an acceptable practice . Welcome to Earth...! I accept those things. I don't judge people for what they do. In the past , I have lost hundreds of dollars for services not rendered, by very spiritual people. self called spiritual people, darker than Lucifer! Sorry, aren't you able to see the truth or you prefer stay blind to it?but,,hey....this is Earth. hey... we are here to change it!!!I accept, I release all anger and judjmnts about these. After all, what is money...?
Just energy.

It simplifies my life. I gives me the energy to appreciate, to love, to enter Peace. Your life, your problem.

Much love and blessings, No, thanks! Barakiel
J...........
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Mar 2013 21:37

Hello Mercy,

i know very well what you are! This was the reason why i personally cared about your account to get it working.

But i am sure now, that you have no clue, who and what you really are.

More than 75% of all spiritual info is disinfo from darks or groups with own, not light interests.

What you wrote is 100% information from the inside of OIC! This is all fake, sry.

We do not accept links to websites with disinfo in this forum.

Pls read the articles in our wiki http://www.presbeia-protoi.org.

This is a place for people who want to get out of the illusion trap. If you want to get out of it, you are very welcome.

If you don't want it now, you are at the wrong place here at the moment and you are welcome back, when you want to wake up.

I know this is a very difficult way, and it is only possible to go if someone wants to go the road of waking up. It is much easier to stay in dark Disneyland. I accept this, don't care about this anymore. It's everyones own choice.

But we will not accept Disneyland disinfo here!
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 14 Mar 2013 21:40

Sorrry Mercy, but you are wrong. If someone or something makes you feel good, it does not have to be right. But you have to collect your own expirience, and think by your head. One day you will see that those who say that will save you, heal you, etc, are not good one.

And if you say this is earth, and that we have to accept its rules. But what rules, who made this rules you accept?

Think twice
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2013 21:44

:text-goodpost: zoozoom! :romance-grouphug:
mercy1212

Unread postby mercy1212 » 15 Mar 2013 17:16

i apologize to Barakiel, for what I wrote
please expunge it from the record.

thanks,
j..............
mercy1212

Unread postby mercy1212 » 15 Mar 2013 17:18

Thank you ,dear Gabriel , for your generous heart.
J..............
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Mar 2013 21:52

mercy1212 wrote:i apologize to Barakiel, for what I wrote
please expunge it from the record.

thanks,
j..............

No need to apologize to me at all. You should apologize to the ones, who tend to believe the dark lies you spread. I know you weren't/aren't conscious of what you did but it's about time to start questioning all that dark rubbish. Change your perspective and use your common sense. You are an Odigos, you bear responsibility! You can do more damage by spreading disinformation than you can ever make up!

We don't delete any posts here, like they do on other sites. You gave me the chance to clarify some things and I thank you for it.
mercy1212

Unread postby mercy1212 » 16 Mar 2013 20:24

Pardon me again, Barakiel, I thought you have the power , as the web owner
to erase and kick out .

my mistaken assumption.

hah.....I have no idea what an Odigos is. All I know is that I am here at this time , under contract with Source. Everything that I do is in the service of Source. I get my orders from Source. I have had many jobs, I know what these are, and accomplished them all. I thought I already finished, but....It appears that as long as I am here, my jobs never end, one after the other..

It is my understanding....that
If I encarnate as an evil person,or as a good person, that is my service to Source. This is a role Source wants me to play. Same with Sananda, Lucifer, Jesus, or all the other characters that have assumed various roles in this Earth Drama of Illusion. What we do here on Earth is a job , we are all role-players here.

Outside of this illusory world, we are all part and parcel of Source.
So, when I wrote the article about this biblical Jesus , I know that these dramas are illusions, lies, I was not in anyway judging nor condemning the
players (Sananda) but I was trying to explain what may have happened , and that in my knowledge, it was healed .

i have no intention to make enemies with anyone here, i always make peace
even with Lucifer and all the neg. polarity entities and all their minions. I do not judge because they are only playing a role, and I am here to end this role-playing. I send them my love and blessings whenever I remember them.

OK, deep-breathe.
When I say I am here to end this drama of role playing....I do not mean the little I am that is the human personality Mercy . This little I am is the tool of the the Big I AM , Spirit to do this job.

So, if we not resonate ......I want you to know that I am deeply delighted to have met you here. We have different point of views, but in the Source level, we truly are lovers. (I tell that to Lucifer and Sananda too)

Thanks, Rhea. Love you too.

J....................
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Mar 2013 21:06

@ mercy1212

If you check our wiki you'll find out what an Odigos is. I could tell you, but it is more important for you, to find out yourself. Get back to us if any questions.

To your information: there is NO source the way you and many others understand it. There is NO god, NO creator. When we talk about a creator or a prime creator we mean an administrator of energies, but no god. Jesus was a prime creator as well.

There is no Lucifer, Baphomet, Ahriman, Sadana or whoever else is considered dark. They have all been crashed = their hard drives have been formated anew. No need to send them anything at all. Don't waste any time by sending love to holes that suck your energy.

The only role you should play here is be yourself! All the things about Karma, roles we have to play etc. is dark rubbish. Get rid of it. You won't find the truth in those lies. No games, no roles to play. We are here to help free sisters and brothers and no to play games. Open your eyes! You can do it!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2013 01:12

mercy1212 wrote:(I tell that to Lucifer and Sananda too)

You should be very lucky, that you NEVER met real prime Lucufer, nor your Odigos did!

Mercy, this is a place for people who want to wake up and want to look behind the lies. Please read the documents in wiki and the topics here in forum.

My advice for you: Put all your "knowledge" of spiritual things in a box for a while. Empty your mind. Try to connect with your Odigos. Use pendulum or rods for the beginning. Close all your doors. Read our documents and ask YOUR HS! No one else needed! Your HS knows all! All the ones that tell you they have the knowledge for you to enlighten you are lieing to you! You don't need anyone! Start waking up to yourself!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 10:51

joel wrote:This info is very helpful to me since childhood we had been taught this false christian religion beliefs about god/jesus/satan.

:text-thankyoublue: joel! Please don't hesitate to get back to me if any questions :happy-sunshine: .
mercy1212

Unread postby mercy1212 » 17 Mar 2013 19:34

Ahem.........
I apologize to everyone.

Now, RE:Odigos...

I don't feel that I am an Odigo.
I am the lone-ranger type.
Not a joiner.

And what you are talking about, dear Ones,
I have no idea.

So, pardon me, I'll lie low for a while.
Time out. Am mighty confused.

As I said, I was referred to your website by my healer who can't figure
out why this blackmagician in the 6th Neg Dimension has been torturing me.
I believe she too is having issues with astral entities. I checked Gabriel's commands and they seem to work for a while, then...bam.
Oh, I got some really neat insight about Barakiel's statements. Thanks,
Barakiel. That might work.

Cheers,
J.........
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2013 22:09

As you can read in the topic about the commands:

Some judicial things have changed last days. These commands will not work on everyone or only work reduced. We will care about next days

So this is no surprise that they did not work later. When i have the time i will update. This is much work and has no high priority. My jobs and the guardian jobs are outside OIC/trap ... or however you name it. Or to make it clear, it is not guardian job to wake up people...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2013 22:18

mercy1212 wrote:Ahem.........
Now, RE:Odigos...

I don't feel that I am an Odigo.
I am the lone-ranger type.

Feeling is the easiest way to influence others. Meffers did it all time! And told you trust your feelings. Congratulations!

Maybe you start using your mind instead?

Return to “Gods, masters, religions = roots of darkness”