Jesus Christ

Elena

Re: Jesus Christ

Unread postby Elena » 11 Aug 2013 23:28

WE are here to enjoy and love!!! :happy-smileyflower:

Δύναμις wrote:@ mercy1212

If you check our wiki you'll find out what an Odigos is. I could tell you, but it is more important for you, to find out yourself. Get back to us if any questions.

To your information: there is NO source the way you and many others understand it. There is NO god, NO creator. When we talk about a creator or a prime creator we mean an administrator of energies, but no god. Jesus was a prime creator as well.

There is no Lucifer, Baphomet, Ahriman, Sadana or whoever else is considered dark. They have all been crashed = their hard drives have been formated anew. No need to send them anything at all. Don't waste any time by sending love to holes that suck your energy.

The only role you should play here is be yourself! All the things about Karma, roles we have to play etc. is dark rubbish. Get rid of it. You won't find the truth in those lies. No games, no roles to play. We are here to help free sisters and brothers and no to play games. Open your eyes! You can do it!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Aug 2013 10:09

Elena wrote:WE are here to enjoy and love!!! :happy-smileyflower:

I almost agree with you, dear Elena :happy-sunshine: .
We should enjoy, no question about that. We should love now and then too, why not? But love alone won't change anything! Love is something that makes one happy (or unhappy, depends on what a person looks for), but isn't changing the others. In the best case it only changes ourselves, but not the others and not the world.

We are here to do a job and this is restore the missing harmony in the world. The word love has become a commercial word, a new "god"... We don't need any gods!!! We need people who are aware of their job and do it!
milan

Unread postby milan » 23 Aug 2013 12:31

I think jesus had two bodies living at same time but i might be wrong.
Might both teories be true
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Aug 2013 13:17

I don't give an answer here to this topic.

But maybe you see it from rational perspective...

Who takes all the benefits out of the Jesus-stories? The worst of the worst....

Return to “Gods, masters, religions = roots of darkness”