Flooding of 'occult knowledge' and teachings....

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Flooding of 'occult knowledge' and teachings....

Unread postby gZo » 08 May 2017 22:07

This came to my attention already a few weeks before I found this forum. I remember a few years back you couldn't find writings and information about and from Occult groups just the average gossip mainly. Just the mainstream things and books. But now you can find their 'teachings' very easy and also if you are a bit familiar with certain subjects and symbols you realize that all of them have certain aspects integrated in their 'teachings' that can be found in all religions. And all those long hidden and good kept secrets and groups popping out everywhere now and promote their Cults with fancy videos and you can find nearly any book as pdf file now for free on many websites. The Rosenkreuzer Cult just as an example and many Mason lodges. Occultists pop up on youtube and share their 'knowledge' and most of them wearing the sheep dress, saying that there is nothing evil behind it and it all just depends on how you use it. If you are a white or black magician and so on. As a 'truth' seeker myself I went through loads of subjects an watched hundreds if not thousands of videos... It seems to me like they are trying to pull as many as possible into the pit, or trying to strengthen their rows. Well kept 'secrets' are now being tossed around as if they weren't that secret and nothing evil behind them and packaged into nice pieces, but still keeping the important facts out of it.
I guess the darkside leaves nothing out and since there is a rise in consciousness and awareness, they are using that to lure the sheep again further into the wrong direction. Even I was caught up in it, it's a dangerous trap, especially if you are looking for answers!
TenSuns

Re: Flooding of 'occult knowledge' and teachings....

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 May 2017 16:52

gZo wrote:This came to my attention already a few weeks before I found this forum. I remember a few years back you couldn't find writings and information about and from Occult groups just the average gossip mainly. Just the mainstream things and books. But now you can find their 'teachings' very easy and also if you are a bit familiar with certain subjects and symbols you realize that all of them have certain aspects integrated in their 'teachings' that can be found in all religions. And all those long hidden and good kept secrets and groups popping out everywhere now and promote their Cults with fancy videos and you can find nearly any book as pdf file now for free on many websites. The Rosenkreuzer Cult just as an example and many Mason lodges. Occultists pop up on youtube and share their 'knowledge' and most of them wearing the sheep dress, saying that there is nothing evil behind it and it all just depends on how you use it. If you are a white or black magician and so on.

I think this is happening because darks feel in their core their end is coming soon.
Very very soon.
Freedom Fiter

Re: Flooding of 'occult knowledge' and teachings....

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 12 Sep 2018 04:55

Hae gZo
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

As this post was last year, guilty, the sheep, and the year B4 that etc. Not this year!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

And thru all the videos, $$$$'s later, it what, lead me to this forum,
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Seeking for answers, never to materialise, was I livid. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:
Pushing Shit up the hill.....not funny then. All I got, was GOOD FOR NOTHING... :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “Gods, masters, religions = roots of darkness”