Experiences with the shielding set

Liv

Experiences with the shielding set

Unread postby Liv » 12 May 2019 01:26

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share some of my experiences with the shielding set. I’ve had this set for a while now, so I can list a few reoccurring phenomena I spotted.

Whatever passes through the shield gets cleaned up. This applies to objects, people, plants and animals. There are two events where I have explicitly seen and felt this effect potently. Once upon a time, I went food shopping and had to deal with an incident that left me feeling frustrated. However, the moment I walked through the door of my room this emotion vanished, instead it was replaced by a sensation of lightness in my chest along with plenty of energy to get me through the rest of the day. On another occasion, I noticed my plant was looking under the weather for a few days. I passed with my plant through the shielding and it’s leaves immediately lifted. Due to these awesome cleaning abilities, each time I come home with food shopping I go straight to my room because I can sense it clean up my groceries, which is just fun to observe. At times I just like to go through the shield for fun, because of the pleasant sensation it leaves me with.

Sporadically I can sense the attacks it absorbs, some of which feel quite sizeable from the distance. Nevertheless, when it reaches the shield it is either neutralised or considerably reduced. Usually If an attack gets through it tends to miss me. If it does reach me, the damage is minimised. I recall a specific attack which felt quite deadly. It was diminished by the shielding to a small tornado of energy which targeted my phone. I thought it’s going to explode because it shut down, felt extremely warm and started to give off a foul smell. Luckily nothing happened, and my phone is still alive (and so am I) to tell this tale; all thanks to the shield and any addition protection I have.

Lastly, each time I remove the shielding pearlgonites from their designated spots in the room, the atmosphere grows heavy with dense energy that feels unpleasant. Comparably when the shielding pearlgonites are placed in their corresponding spots the ambience becomes light and much easier to breath in.
I find that after having the shielding set for such an extensive amount of time, it became an important part of my life. I feel considerably less safe when I sleepover at someone else’s house without the set being present. If reading my experiences has piqued your interest in owning a shielding set, you should contact Alexandra at Dynamis@presbeia-protoi.org
Last edited by Liv on 18 Jul 2019 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
Haliel

Re: Experiences with the shielding set

Unread postby Haliel » 14 May 2019 15:10

Hey Liv :greetings-wavingyellow:
Thanks for reporting, nice to hear your'e having great results with your shield. I too have had good results with my pearlgonites (i have one octagon and 3 smaller ones that i wear or carry with me) which i will eventually write about in detail when my mind feels less foggy (too many attacks in the last months and physical pains). I'd never considered their impact on plants before, i have an aloe and an ivy in my bedroom, doing okay so far but will keep that in mind. Funny you mentioned the phone episode, i have often wondered if dark shit impacts them/attack us through them because i always have problems with phones and pcs. :confusion-shrug:

I was sitting with my octagon in my hands a while back and felt so calm, i felt heat too but mostly a wave of calmness. I remember i felt that way when i first received them in the mail. I hadn't even open the package, got busy with something else and felt this wave of calmness suddenly out of nowhere. I looked next to me and realised it was the pearlgonites. :happy-sunshine: I will be ordering more of them from Alex at some point.

By the way i also very much enjoyed seeing the teddy bear in the pic, very chilled! :happy-smileyflower:
Liv

Re: Experiences with the shielding set

Unread postby Liv » 15 May 2019 21:27

Haliel wrote:Hey Liv :greetings-wavingyellow:
Thanks for reporting, nice to hear your'e having great results with your shield. I too have had good results with my pearlgonites (i have one octagon and 3 smaller ones that i wear or carry with me) which i will eventually write about in detail when my mind feels less foggy (too many attacks in the last months and physical pains). I'd never considered their impact on plants before, i have an aloe and an ivy in my bedroom, doing okay so far but will keep that in mind. Funny you mentioned the phone episode, i have often wondered if dark shit impacts them/attack us through them because i always have problems with phones and pcs. :confusion-shrug:

I was sitting with my octagon in my hands a while back and felt so calm, i felt heat too but mostly a wave of calmness. I remember i felt that way when i first received them in the mail. I hadn't even open the package, got busy with something else and felt this wave of calmness suddenly out of nowhere. I looked next to me and realised it was the pearlgonites. :happy-sunshine: I will be ordering more of them from Alex at some point.

By the way i also very much enjoyed seeing the teddy bear in the pic, very chilled! :happy-smileyflower:

It’s always nice to hear that there are more people who had a positive experience with pearlgonites, they are wonderful; I never had this much fun messing around with technology and trying it out. :romance-smileyheart:
I’d be interested in reading about your pearlgonite experiences if you ever decide to post them!
The attacks and cleaning side effects can be a handful. They always end up becoming intense when I need to do something important. I find using Yaso to reduce cleaning side effects and pains to be helpful in those situations. I have been getting attacked with a foggy mind too, I found eating lots of food helpful. Hopefully things will get better soon. :romance-caress:
Yes, pearlgonites can help plants so long as they are G3+. You can order the pearlgonite to load water to the needs of the plant or heal it. The options are endless.

Technology is a popular way for darks to mess with others. There are so many times when I want to click on something and get taken on an unwanted adventure that involves me trying to return to the starting point. Also, I remember this one scenario where this dark couldn’t touch me or come too close to me because of SuP so she nudged me with her phone and put shit in me that way. It was some sort of pill shaped thing that released a substance that dimmed my senses. It is no wonder she could pull something like this off since mainstream technology has awful energy and can be influenced by them easily. Although with the most recent cleanings of dark quantum physics messing with people through technology won’t be as easy as it used to be.

I’ll make sure to pass the compliment along to Cranberry Jam. My teddies enjoy brightening up people’s day. :banana-angel:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”