Upgrade Painkiller

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Upgrade Painkiller

Unread postby Frank » 26 Nov 2017 01:57

I now activated a huge upgrade of the painkiller.

It can be used with Healing Cards, Pearlgonites, free Healing Crystals and Energy download video.

Pls try this, and give some feedback. Esp if it works not, or not good. More development is for sure needed.
alc

Re: Upgrade Painkiller

Unread postby alc » 26 Nov 2017 08:32

:greetings-waveyellow:
This night around 4:30 I had worst headache in my life. In right himsfere . I thought I am getting some brain stroke.
Actually didn't works nothhing. But after Painkiller order after some time diminish pain. Pain was like very personalised attack. Or cleaning of some particular shit.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 18 Jan 2019 13:23

Frank wrote:I now activated a huge upgrade of the painkiller.

It can be used with Healing Cards, Pearlgonites, free Healing Crystals and Energy download video.

Pls try this, and give some feedback. Esp if it works not, or not good. More development is for sure needed.

A couple of weeks ago the nerves in my upper mouth cavity and gum area (occured on the left side but sometimes I get it on the right) felt agitated. I ordered dropbox to use my pearlgonite to remove the pain. Within a matter of minutes I was no longer feeling the sensation that leads to pain, sometimes sharp, excrutiating pressure that lasts for minutes, hours or days (on and off). So this was a huge relief.

A few days ago the tomato paste on a home made pizza was too acidic (it was actually double concentrate I realised later!) and causing discomfort/sensitivity in my mouth. I ordered dropbox/pearlognite to remove it. I felt the relief within seconds and ate the remainder of the meal without any bother. Brilliant result!

Feeling really pleased, I then requested my aching thigh muscles get some relief - I did squat exercises that I hadn't done for a long time - and thought why not try? But there was no difference with this one! I can understand that this is a normal, physical reaction from exercise and not very significant as it wears off after a day or two anyway. I was more curious to test it out.

I am in awe that this technology is a available to help in an instant. And I'm so thankful to you both, Frank and Alexandra, for making it available for anyone and everyone to benefit from it. Truly a game changer for us all once the vast majority of people discover the Protoi tools.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 02 Feb 2019 22:19

I had a headache this evening, after a busy day. I ordered dropbox to use my pearlgonite to remove it. Within ten minutes, vamoosh, it was gone!
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 02 Feb 2019 22:42

Goldenmilk wrote:I had a headache this evening, after a busy day. I ordered dropbox to use my pearlgonite to remove it. Within ten minutes, vamoosh, it was gone!

:greetings-waveyellow:
Well, you could use the Yaso-system too. Yaso-system's main function is to remove pain energies.
And in my opinion, it's a lot stronger than Painkiller.
But you could use both if you want to. :happy-smileyflower:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 Feb 2019 19:19

Thank you for this tip aladdingoku! I will remind myself to try yaso next time pain hits (it did work for me when I joined the forum)...not that I want to predict future pain on myself :naughty:

And having downloaded yaso, I automatically have a dropbox crystal - is that right? I have seen differing comments on this and I'm not finding it easy to check back on dates of the various messages to know what's most up-to-date!! I thought I would use this opportunity to ask the expert :smile:

:happy-sunshine: Shine on friend :happy-sunshine:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 04 Feb 2019 19:46

Goldenmilk wrote:Thank you for this tip aladdingoku! I will remind myself to try yaso next time pain hits (it did work for me when I joined the forum)...not that I want to predict future pain on myself :naughty:

And having downloaded yaso, I automatically have a dropbox crystal - is that right? I have seen differing comments on this and I'm not finding it easy to check back on dates of the various messages to know what's most up-to-date!! I thought I would use this opportunity to ask the expert :smile:

:happy-sunshine: Shine on friend :happy-sunshine:

Yes, you have a dropbox automatically when you installed the Yaso system. (Install time takes 25 minutes) :happy-smileyflower:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 Feb 2019 19:55

Great stuff :banana-angel:

I installed twice to be certain, heehee :happy-jumpyellow:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”