Our Protoi healing cards log

Mirth

Our Protoi healing cards log

Unread postby Mirth » 10 Sep 2017 01:40

I'm going to use this thread to document our progress with the Protoi healing cards. Me and my wife plan to use them to fix some of the chronic ailments wrong with our avatars, and eventually when we get into farming, use them to help our plants, crop yields, and community.

So far we have used them with great success to get rid of extreme pain that was being caused by my back and her teeth. We know that the pain is not originating from the avatar, so this log is going to be to document what we've done, how successful it was, and what's next up to try. We plan on making vids about it, so I hope it will inspire others to take the matter of healing into their own hands. My wife's last week of 9-5 work is next week, and with Irma blowing around (Thanks taurus bastards for the "gift" :roll: ) I don't think she'll be working much since it's headed straight for Tampa :laughing-rolling: . So by the end of September we should start producing vids about the various things we are learning.

Thank you so much to Frank and Alex again for the tech, and thank you Alex for the beautiful gifts :romance-kisscheek: :happy-jumpeveryone: :romance-heartsthree:

Let's get this show on the road!! :happy-smileyflower:
Allison

Re: Our Protoi healing cards log

Unread postby Allison » 10 Sep 2017 01:51

That's great that they've worked for you and you're going to make videos about it :happy-sunshine: I've used the healing cards for my allergies a few times and it worked :D Skib has also helped me with my allergies too
I also used them for my celiac sprue (strong intolerance to gluten) and they really relieved the symptoms for quite a while but the symptoms started to get worse again so I'll use the cards again
Mirth

Unread postby Mirth » 10 Sep 2017 05:03

Allison wrote:That's great that they've worked for you and you're going to make videos about it :happy-sunshine: I've used the healing cards for my allergies a few times and it worked :D Skib has also helped me with my allergies too
I also used them for my celiac sprue (strong intolerance to gluten) and they really relieved the symptoms for quite a while but the symptoms started to get worse again so I'll use the cards again

Woot wooot!I can't wait to start using Skib in conjunction with the other healing tools to REALLY come after the dark implants and imprints!!

I'm glad you have the tools to take care of that, darks are losing ground quickly :text-lol: soon we'll all be eating and enjoying what we want to without them attacking us through our food :banana-angel:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 10 Sep 2017 06:25

I found the cards to extremely helpful for my allergies as well. :happy-jumpyellow:
This year has been the best ever in terms of minimal allergy symptoms.

Still working on healing the plantar fascitis though as it comes, and goes, and comes and goes.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 10 Sep 2017 16:16

Jude,
I have had a quite good outcome with my plantar fasciitis using trigger point therapy (self taught from a book) and stretching exercises. It took about 10 - 12 weeks to get to the point of no pain in normal daily walking. I even went on a short hike last week (2.5 hours) with no pain at all. I have a little stiffness upon waking but that's about it. And I continue the trigger point about 5 times a week along with stretching related muscles.
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 10 Sep 2017 17:26

I have used SKIB to help with my tendinitis pain in my wrist. It comes back sometimes in spurts. (Severity ranging depending on what I did or makes no sense at all.) But once I make a command it usually goes away immediately or after a few minutes or an hour. The videos help a lot too. :happy-jumpyellow:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 11 Sep 2017 06:45

Shellers wrote:Jude,
I have had a quite good outcome with my plantar fasciitis using trigger point therapy (self taught from a book) and stretching exercises. It took about 10 - 12 weeks to get to the point of no pain in normal daily walking. I even went on a short hike last week (2.5 hours) with no pain at all. I have a little stiffness upon waking but that's about it. And I continue the trigger point about 5 times a week along with stretching related muscles.

Thanks for sharing that Shellers! :handgestures-thumbup:
What is the book called that you read?
I would totally be into trying this if it helps!
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 11 Sep 2017 15:51

Jude, sent PM. :greetings-waveyellow:
Mirth

Unread postby Mirth » 24 Oct 2017 11:06

Sooooooo after a couple weeks of foolishness we decided to stop enjoying our suffering :crying-yellow: and to do something about it. I'm gonna post the pics of the beautiful tools we have on deck, but I want to make a vid to break down our experiences with the tools. Our collection of Pearlgees (That's our nickname for Pearlgonites :wink: ) are groooowing :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

The tools used for this go round of healing requests

The healing list with priority # next to each command

And the gift Alex sent to keep us for our car to keep us safe and smart lol (cause sometimes I feel like smashing people's heads in and I know that's quite dumb :angry-screaming: :whistle: :naughty: )

Alex we just love, Love, LOVE, LOOOOVE it!!!! :romance-heartsthree: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-kisscheek:

I love how the pearlgee for the car is the Sr and the one directly to the right of the cards is the Jr lol I can't wait to have them side by side, but for now I am so thankful for the reminder that it is not my job to act like darks who are trying to upset others on the road, it is my job to fight the dark shit that is allowing that situation to arise in the first place :handgestures-thumbup:

So I don't know when the vid will be up, but hopefully in the next few days. Thanks to the cards I'm feeling less inhibited and self conscious about sharing my journey. Update y'all again soon :happy-smileyflower:
Attachments
Healing sey.jpg
(403.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 24 Oct 2017 11:20

Thank you for sharing Mirth - great to see. :happy-sunshine: will be interesting to read/hear about your experiences when/if you post them. :handgestures-thumbup:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Oct 2017 12:29

Mirth wrote:Sooooooo after a couple weeks of foolishness we decided to stop enjoying our suffering :crying-yellow: and to do something about it.

Well done! :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing! Looking forward to more.

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Mirth

Unread postby Mirth » 03 Nov 2017 16:14

Zank you guys for the support!! :romance-grouphug: it helps me get over the shyness that prevents me from sharing myself.

Being vulnerable with things that mean a lot to me is much harder than running around naked in downtown Tokyo lol. Seriously though, I've noticed that I get stuck when it comes to doing something that expresses my being (like poetry, art, rapping, etc). So I really appreciate the encouragement :text-thankyoublue:

Now I'm a verbose kind of guy, so hopefully I don't bore y'all to tears as I hop around from subject to subject :teasing-blah:

https://youtu.be/kGg4ajA0CCQ
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 03 Nov 2017 20:01

Mirth wrote:Now I'm a verbose kind of guy, so hopefully I don't bore y'all to tears as I hop around from subject to subject

On the contrary, I smiled through the whole video and enjoyed every minute of it! Reading is fun, but it's so great actually seeing and hearing people talk about the Protoi and related subjects. Seriously, loved it. Great job you guys and can't wait to see more! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 03 Nov 2017 20:39

Nice one! I dig!
Keep it up, let us know how healings are going!
:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 03 Nov 2017 21:01

:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-waveyellow:

Loved seeing your video - was very interesting to hear about you, and your experiences. Made me feel good as well. Thank you! :handgestures-thumbup:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 04 Nov 2017 02:24

GREAT GREAT GREAT :))))))) :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

:happy-wavemulticolor: :romance-grouphug:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 04 Nov 2017 10:57

:greetings-waveyellow: :happy-sunshine:
Hey! That's great and awesome.
Yes speak up, you're doing the right and best you can!
Awesome report and video :text-thankyoublue: for sharing :handgestures-thumbup:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 05 Nov 2017 06:24

I totally enjoyed seeing (putting a face to the names) and hearing your wonderfully honest sharing!!! :text-goodpost:
:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 06 Nov 2017 02:14

Mirth and Veronica, amazing video. Thank you for taking the time to make it, and great production too :-D
By voicing those things out loud which we usually only type and write about, it makes some things really clear. Like those bullshit thoughts you have, we can all clearly see how BS they all are. I imagine it wasn't easy to do the video "just like that", but maybe it was. I loved your pictures in this thread, showing how you worked with the healing cards, and I loved hearing about your experiences of getting free from your terrible pains. I missed your intro thread, so a big :text-welcomeconfetti: as late as it is. I look forward to your next post/content!
:romance-grouphug: :banana-angel: :romance-grouphug: :text-goodpost:

PS I'm sure I wasn't the only one who immediately reached for their water after Mirth reminded them :laughing-rolling: :handgestures-thumbup:
Mirth

Unread postby Mirth » 25 Nov 2017 21:28

I appreciate the love from all of you!! :romance-grouphug: Now that we've found a few places to hangout and use good internet we hope to utilize that to work more on sharing the work we're doing with the cards and the healings. I saw that there are newer cards that simplify a lot of the processes, and I hope to buy those soon. One of the MAJOR things we are seeing is how clear Veronica's skin is getting. Due to being in the car we are not intaking as much water as we should :doh: and we're eating fastfood and snacking much more than we normally would (I'm up 15lbs+ from when we lived in an apartment :laughing-rolling: ) so we expected to be breaking out with acne, pimples, and whatever more often. But instead our skin is seeming to shed if that makes sense (I'll let V explain that :whistle: ).

Over all the biggest thing we are learning in this healing process is that you get out what you put in. I am recognizing that I need the symptoms I am battling to make this world real. I am accepting that this world is not something I want to be a part of, but I am learning that I have to let go of the pain as its keeping me in a lot dark traps that I am complaining about. I can't wait for the people who are able to use the cards to see that the constant aches and pains can be fought back against :violence-rocket:

Grayfox wrote:Mirth and Veronica, amazing video. Thank you for taking the time to make it, and great production too :-D
By voicing those things out loud which we usually only type and write about, it makes some things really clear. Like those bullshit thoughts you have, we can all clearly see how BS they all are. I imagine it wasn't easy to do the video "just like that", but maybe it was. I loved your pictures in this thread, showing how you worked with the healing cards, and I loved hearing about your experiences of getting free from your terrible pains. I missed your intro thread, so a big :text-welcomeconfetti: as late as it is. I look forward to your next post/content!
:romance-grouphug: :banana-angel: :romance-grouphug: :text-goodpost:

PS I'm sure I wasn't the only one who immediately reached for their water after Mirth reminded them :laughing-rolling: :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue:
Me and Veronica are trying to make each other drink more lol we have been slacking lately. But with the added ailments that dehydration exacerbates we are putting an end to something we have control over!!

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”