Protoi healing tools

alc

Protoi healing tools

Unread postby alc » 28 May 2017 14:23

:greetings-waveyellow:
Just want to share great experience. My mother has dementia anf she is recovered ininstitution few years ago, her health was decreasing really bad, ultimately (april) she didn't talk anymore or if she could say some word was not understandable, she was feeded by tube through nose directly to stomach, her appearance was bad. Imeadetly when Frank announce Protoi Healing cards i ordered healing by cards via SuP. When Skib was introduced i gave orders too , healing , protection,... And now happy news for one last month she is improoveing , she speaks clear , she is in good mood , she is singing sometimes and even eating normaly. I guess all this is also connected to cleanings too...
summer

Re: Protoi healing tools

Unread postby summer » 28 May 2017 14:43

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: great news.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 28 May 2017 15:32

Wow, that's a significant and amazing change. This is a rare occurrence to see dementia symptoms reverse. So happy to hear of her improvements!!! :clap: :clap: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 May 2017 17:09

Wow COOL!
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 May 2017 18:33

Congratulations! :romance-smileyheart:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 28 May 2017 18:38

That's awesome :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-smileyflower:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 28 May 2017 19:16

Wonderful to hear!! :happy-wavemulticolor:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 29 May 2017 06:22

Yay!! That is great to hear! :happy-sunshine:
alc

Unread postby alc » 29 May 2017 07:12

Shellers wrote:Wow, that's a significant and amazing change. This is a rare occurrence to see dementia symptoms reverse. So happy to hear of her improvements!!! :clap: :clap: :romance-grouphug:

:greetings-waveyellow:
Yes indeed. UnfortunallyI am not near at the moment so I can't see her personally but before improvement when i visit her she gavr me some answers without understandable words . For example , once I came to visit her and I had some thoughts about one person , first what she said was "liar" . several ocassions like this happened , i am quite sure she was connected to Sophia body more than myself...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 29 May 2017 07:20

:greetings-wavingyellow: Great news alc! Amazing to hear.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 29 May 2017 16:01

That's great! I hope it will even get better from now on!
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 29 May 2017 16:05

:greetings-wavingyellow: :happy-sunshine: Wonderful! Good to hear things are well and improving and to hear from you alc. Much uplifting for you and your mother. Go tools and cleanings! :angelic-green:

:romance-grouphug:
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 29 May 2017 17:47

Dee wrote: Go tools and cleanings! :angelic-green:

exactly! :wink:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 29 May 2017 20:52

:romance-grouphug: Im so happy for you!!My mom is a nurse so she works with people who have dementia and it's so hard from what my mom tells me.Im so glad she's getting better :romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 29 May 2017 22:31

Effy wrote::romance-grouphug: Im so happy for you!!My mom is a nurse so she works with people who have dementia and it's so hard from what my mom tells me.Im so glad she's getting better :romance-grouphug:

:greetings-waveyellow: yes in most cases they are frightenend , my mother was always positive and she was in the middle of flowers and children... Actually improvement noticable started when i saw her immersed in prayers of lady next to her so we spoke without words about mary she followed ... She was confused because was not as she thought so i told her Protoi truth and she confirmed and accepted after few minutes of observance... I guess she's Sophia body is in function correctly...
Problem is that at the moment I am 1000km away... And will be for several months... Othervise I could learn from her something too... It is really sad that people thinks she lives in her world etc. I guess she is much more further than we are just doesn't know where...

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”