Experiences with PEARLGONITES

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Experiences with PEARLGONITES

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2016 15:22

It seems that the last updates gave some more abilities to all Pearlgonites in general.

One of the members got very good effects by this simple command: "Clean ambient 24/7"

You should try it, if you have an Pearlgonite.
Oni

Re: Experiences with PEARLGONITES

Unread postby Oni » 26 Jun 2016 20:00

Wow indeed ... Commanded on spare and instantly whole house is crisp and charged.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 26 Jun 2016 20:49

I'm trying this command too, but Oni's comment about using a spare made me wonder..

Are there any guidelines for "multithreading/multitasking" with Pearlgonites? I remember Alex mentioning that Pearlgonites which are used for shielding shouldn't be used for other purposes at the same time, because the shielding would be affected. And maybe that information is no longer accurate. Is it okay to stack lots of different commands on the same Pearlgonite: eg. Healing Cards healing programs, energy catapulting, cleaning of ambient; or is it more efficient to spread them out over several Pearlgonites?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2016 21:09

No spare needed, that's the new part in the development...
alc

Unread postby alc » 26 Jun 2016 22:24

Oni wrote:Wow indeed ... Commanded on spare and instantly whole house is crisp and charged.

:handgestures-thumbup: i made same with sailboat here and my car...and got same effect.
So after charging all places here when i feel to do it it is changing place, less negativity and what is funn is tah many people look at me strange some are frightened some are more friendly :lol: i guess darks see inavoidable...and lights get more relaxed.... 5 light rules everywhere :happy-jumpeveryone:

Now i am experimenting with music. I just charged sd and gave order to charge sd and clean all songs , i cannot tell yet . definetly there is no such effect as Oni's , maybe energy from music is more soft and pleasant...

...many ideas .... More i play with Protoi tech we use more i understand that this is highest tech on the planet... At same moment i get : we are like in stoneage... This is just a scratch what is coming i guess...
:happy-wavemulticolor:
:romance-grouphug:
marie

Unread postby marie » 27 Jun 2016 01:07

Frank wrote:No spare needed, that's the new part in the development...

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:
Fantastic!!!
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 08 Mar 2017 23:58

I think someone once said that we're able to use skib to create a thought connection to pearlgonites so that we can command them with our thoughts instead of having to say the commands out loud.
How would we do this? Do you think the command "Create a thought connection to this pearlgonite so that I can command it with my thoughts" would work?

I love my pearlgonites and the bracelet that Alex made :D A lot of people have told me that they're really pretty
Their energy isn't as strong as it was when I first got them, though :S Maybe I'm just more used to their energy now or I haven't been as sensitive to energy lately? :think:

Attachments
image.jpg
(44.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Mar 2017 00:57

Yes, you just need to tell skib (in mind) what the pearlgonite shall do.
Until the next pearlgonite upgrade is done in a few days, skib can do all things too, maybe better...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Mar 2017 01:20

Yes, Allison, you got used to the energy by now that's why you don't feel it so strongly anymore.
The more damages you have, the more you feel the energy flow. It could also be that some of the damages are already healed. As a result of this the energy flow is lower.

:text-thankyoublue: Happy you love them! :romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 12 Mar 2017 01:17

That's amazing :o

Thank you guys :character-smurfette:

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”