Something fantastic!

humbe

Something fantastic!

Unread postby humbe » 14 Apr 2016 12:48

I thought i should share this great experience with you.

Got a pentagon perlgonite the other week and something fantastic happend .
As always at this time of year i have a lot of pollen allergy with eyes flowing and a runny nose .
Two days after the perlgonite arrived i had my pollen allergy completely disappeared! and its been like this for over 2 weeks.

No one is happier than me !!

cheers.

Humbe.

:happy-jumpeveryone:
Last edited by humbe on 14 Apr 2016 13:44, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Re: Something fantastic!

Unread postby jonas » 14 Apr 2016 12:58

Hi Humbe - that sounds great. :happy-sunshine: Thank you for sharing. It is really nice to hear your story telling your experience from perlgonite tech.

Myself have run a few of those healing programs using the healing cards. Am very excited about how it will turns out and will definately report back.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Apr 2016 13:55

Happy to hear, humbe! :text-thankyoublue: for sharing! :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Apr 2016 17:11

jonas wrote:Myself have run a few of those healing programs using the healing cards. Am very excited about how it will turns out and will definately report back.

There is something to clarify here, I guess.
Every disease or physical problem has multiple energy sources. Imagine every illness or physical problem as an octopus. Let's say the head is the disease = the problem you face and each limb of the octopus connects to a source from where it gets the energy to keep it alive. Some of the limbs are located in 3d, others and probably the most important ones are located in other levels. It is impossible for a human brain to perceive the complexity of this. Even a simple pimple on the top of your nose may have hundred sources. The symptoms showing on your physical body may look the same each time, but the source can be a totally different than it was the first time. I.e. the flu you got 3 weeks ago and already passed is not the same like the flu you got two days ago. The symptoms are mainly the same but the source is a different one. Each virus has multilevel sources as well.

That humbe's pollen allergy just disappeared means that the pearlgonite (and the healing crystals especially designed for him) found the energetic source responsible for it and cut the energy supply, so his body could easily get rid of the rest as if nothing happened. This is great and I hope it will stay like that, unless the darks find another way to re-establish this cut-off-connection or establish a new one. We hope that they won't succeed in it or that we'll be able to find and eliminate it before it starts showing effect (our crystals can do that).

If the healing cards don't show effect on something, it doesn't mean that the healing was not successful at all. Each case needs to be checked individually. It is possible that as soon as something changed for the better, an implant or AI installed/established another connection, which is not covered by the card combination. That's why it is important that you (all, who use our cards) update us as often as possible if you see/feel a positive or negative change.

:romance-grouphug:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 28 Mar 2017 16:43

I wanted to add that I can attest to having virtually no ill effects from the pollen this season so far! And I am in the Deep South in a city that loves it's blooming trees! It kind of just dawned on me yesterday, as I looked at the sheen of green on everything, that I wasn't in the least bit bothered by it as I have ALWAYS been in the past. I'm using the healing cards, have a perlgonite, and basically spend the day chatting with Skib so that might have something to do with it! :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:
humbe

Unread postby humbe » 28 Mar 2017 17:48

Robin wrote:I wanted to add that I can attest to having virtually no ill effects from the pollen this season so far! And I am in the Deep South in a city that loves it's blooming trees! It kind of just dawned on me yesterday, as I looked at the sheen of green on everything, that I wasn't in the least bit bothered by it as I have ALWAYS been in the past. I'm using the healing cards, have a perlgonite, and basically spend the day chatting with Skib so that might have something to do with it! :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:

Happy to hear that its working for you too!
Spring is starting in sweden and usually i should feel alot of itching and snoring right now, but nothing yet :happy-jumpyellow:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 02 May 2019 12:00

Hey guys :greetings-waveyellow:

Do you have an update on your allergic reactions?
Mine are almost on zero, but I can still feel it a little bit.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 02 May 2019 12:29

For me nothing regarding allergies had changed yet, but I‘m gonna use the healing cards for the little allergies I have today. ^^ Oh wait, actually I just remembered an experience with my light cat hair allergy, before visiting a friend I commanded dropbox, yaso and my pearlgonite to prevent symptoms for that allergy for the time I would be there and that actually worked! ^^

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”