My experiences with Protoi crystals

Grayfox

My experiences with Protoi crystals

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Mar 2016 15:10

This thread will contain some of my experiences with the Protoi crystals.

Items included:

Protoi healing crystals

When I first was thinking of joining this forum, I had a lot of doubt and fear about trying the healing crystals. Whoever heard of an invisible, free healing crystal? :lol:
But it turned out to be one of the coolest technologies I have ever experienced. Here is a diary entry for my first time using the healing crystal:

. Used "download video". Put healing crystal into pen. Okay.. maybe felt small something
. Gave command to activate water loading in body function to 100%. Feeling something about that
. Comfortable for few minutes with 3% ("delivery state"). Now give command to increase to 10%... feel something
. Okay, comfortable with "delivery state" of functions at 10%.. give command to activate all dormant functions. Now definetely feeling something strong.. in head area.. strong sensation.. lets let it be at the moment.. its not painful..but strong, new sensation..
. 17 minutes later, still feeling it.. strong feeling in head .... still
. Okay, 21 minutes later it is even stronger and throbbing a bit... will reduce if it continues uncomfortably.. new sensation at the back of the head..

I wasn't really sure what was going on, the new sensations in my body that I was experiencing were undeniable.

I was careful not to increase the strength of the crystal too quickly, as Frank had warned against this. So I waited until I felt comfortable, and slowly increased it over the following days. From 10%, to 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, and so on, as I felt comfortable to do so. When on one occasion after recently increasing the strength to 40% and then doing some vigorous physical exercise, I noticed a strong pressure in my head that was quite uncomfortable, so I ordered the crystal to decrease in strength.

Soon I began to notice that each time I ordered the crystal to increase its strength, I would experience a light, electrical sensation in my head for a couple of seconds.

I feel very at ease and comfortable having an object with a healing crystal in it near me whenever possible. I feel more at peace, more relaxed, more soothed. It is a very gentle and relaxing sensation. :happy-smileyflower:

Card with all crystals

I later ordered a card with all crystals which I keep near to me at almost all times (when I remember!) I have noticed that when I have had the card on me, it is significantly easier to communicate with my family. This stands out to me because it used to be a "50-50", sometimes it would be OK, and sometimes it would be a stressful and uncomfortable situation. I have also noticed increased mental clarity when near to the card.

It is interesting to note that each time I order the crystals in the card to work at the appropriate level for me, or to activate the appropriate functions for me, I will immediately experience a soothing sensation in my high upper body (around the head). The last time I tried this, I didn't even finish the order, I said a few words and felt the soothing sensation :happy-smileyflower: :happy-smileyflower:

Influences dropbox crystal

I asked Frank to put a "influences dropbox crystal" in my breastbone (thank you Frank). Now it is the most fascinating thing, when I give the order to put some fear or something that is bothering me into the dropbox, very often I notice that a few moments later, that uncomfortable sensation or fear has vanished! It dissolved right as I looked at it. This has worked over and over, many times. However, sometimes it seems to work better than at other times.
I feel that when I am in a positive state and I use the dropbox, I notice the effects as being more pronounced. It has a less noticeable effect when I have used it to try and get out of a "bad mood". There is definetely a small improvement each time I use it in such a mood, but it does not do all the work of getting me out of the mood in "one shot".

I have been using it like "calling for support" when I noticed something bothering me. It reminds me a lot of the "Fulton Recovery" from the Metal Gear Solid games, where a character "tags an object", and a plane way, way up in the sky (that you can't see) will, after a few moments, whisk the tagged object away instantaneously! Seems like a fitting analogy :text-lol:

Pearlgonites and a magnonite

I ordered some beautiful pearlgonites from Alex. Apart from being absolutely wonderful to look at, they are very peaceful and soothing to be around. I also ordered a "Heart Magnonite".
Here is my "diary entry" from the first day of trying out the Pearlgonites and the Magnonite:

. Strong increase in good feelings immediately :: all I did was open the box and check to see how im feeling
. Warm tingling when holding magnonite
. Really strong positive feeling/peace/wellbeing
. To pearlgonite energy ball: "please work at 100%" :: instantly very strong uplifting good feeling; more stronger than the previous experience with crystals. Roughly from top of shoulders upwards; lasted 3-4 seconds
. Same experience with little green ball; less pronounced but same effect
. Try again "please work at 100%" with other one :: Still good sensation, less pronounced as the first time but it still happens
. Same thing when speaking to both other balls (new lotus and orgonite ball)
. "please determine the optimum working for me and this environment, and please work at 100%" :: Same good feeling; this time up to very tip of head and perhaps a little above it
. Hand over new lotus:: (fingertips close) feel strong energy, feel heat

After some time of experiencing them, I have found that when I am feeling positive, I feel more relaxed, calm, and more positive around the pearlgonites. When I am not feeling very positive, being around them does not magically cure my mood or my frustrations (however I dont know if I would have felt worse otherwise). But I definetely feel a strong but subtle peaceful positiveness around them. :happy-smileyflower:

One thing to note, if you are curious and looking into these items, is that the magnonites contain a magnet inside (Alex told me this). It is in the name, but I didn't realise it :mrgreen: so please don't keep them near your computer or similar objects.
Last edited by Grayfox on 15 Sep 2016 12:07, edited 3 times in total.
Δύναμις

Re: My experiences with crystals

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Mar 2016 22:56

:text-thankyoublue: "Eagleseye" :romance-kisscheek: for the detailed description and of course for sharing your experiences with us!

As I said many times before, we are surrounded by our crystals and we don't feel the energy coming from them.
But what you say about easier communication with others does make sense to me. I have heard similar before and I think that this is also one of the effects of our crystals (I just don't know from which one exactly). :lol: I even experienced this myself in difficult situations, although I never thought that it could have something to do with the crystals. Maybe I should pay more attention to it next time. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Re: My experiences with crystals

Unread postby Grayfox » 15 Mar 2016 01:07

No problem Alex, thank you. That is even more reason to share my experiences :handgestures-thumbup:

Hearing about easier communication in you and other members: :happy-smileyflower: :romance-smileyheart: :happy-smileyflower:
Communication has always been one of my biggest difficulties. I am so grateful to have a helpful "friend"/tool to help in this area :happy-sunshine: :angelic-green: :romance-grouphug: :romance-smileyheart:
Grayfox

Re: My experiences with Protoi crystals

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Mar 2016 16:23

Updated the main post.
Improved the formatting and added my experiences with dropbox influence crystal and pearlgonites/magnonite.
Also added more to the Card with all crystals section. :happy-smileyflower: :happy-sunshine:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 30 Mar 2016 16:51

How do these functions work for the Cards? Can you give me advice what to say or make some examples if possible?
I only know and use the increasing (20% or 100% thats all im using)
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 30 Mar 2016 18:28

Great post Fox
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Mar 2016 18:36

Ribo wrote:How do these functions work for the Cards? Can you give me advice what to say or make some examples if possible?
I only know and use the increasing (20% or 100% thats all im using)

I haven't taken the time to investigate each of the functions in detail, so I am not sure how they work. I kept it very simple, the only orders I used here are these:

"All crystals, please work at the appropriate level for me"

"and activate the appropriate functions for me"

"and please always do this automatically"

Do you mean you went straight from 20% to 100%? If that worked well for you, that's great. :happy-sunshine:
If you try those commands above, I would be interested to know if you experience any sensations immediately after giving the orders. All the best! :angelic-blueglow:

Oni wrote:Great post Fox

Thanks Oni, much appreciated. :wink:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 30 Mar 2016 19:18

Thanks Fox, i tried the quotes in english and german, will see, i dont really sense anything that appears to be different, maybe i need to wait. Was difficult to translate to german so i hope the english one worked :-D

Yes, i always go from 20 to 100 and then back to 20 then back to 100, i also tried to increase to 200% no idea :text-lol: if that worked.
I would like to share, when i had this card at the first night, i couldnt sleep it put me out of sleep and i instinctivly decreased it to 20% so since then i lower it to 20% when i go to sleep and increase it to 100 when i wake up, i never change it to 50 80 or 30 or so, always 20 or 100.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Mar 2016 19:40

Grayfox wrote:"All crystals, please work at the appropriate level for me"

:handgestures-thumbup: but let me ask you something: do you always say "please" to your computer/laptop when you give it a job? :wink: If yes, then you are the only person in the world that does this. :text-lol:
Our crystals are computers. Each of them is more powerful than any known technology down here, but still no reason for "awe". They have to do what you ask them to do. :happy-smileyflower:

:text-thankyoublue: for the :text-goodpost: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 31 Mar 2016 05:33

Ribo wrote:Thanks Fox, i tried the quotes in english and german, will see, i dont really sense anything that appears to be different, maybe i need to wait. Was difficult to translate to german so i hope the english one worked :-D

Yes, i always go from 20 to 100 and then back to 20 then back to 100, i also tried to increase to 200% no idea :text-lol: if that worked.
I would like to share, when i had this card at the first night, i couldnt sleep it put me out of sleep and i instinctivly decreased it to 20% so since then i lower it to 20% when i go to sleep and increase it to 100 when i wake up, i never change it to 50 80 or 30 or so, always 20 or 100.

Your experience could be different from mine. Have a look at the crystals thread, to your best understanding of what the functions do, and how they work, and what your orders can do, I would suggest to come up with your own orders that you feel comfortable with. Especially with the difference of language. I don't have a doubt that the crystals won't understand your translation, but you might feel more comfortable this way.

Interesting story about the sleeping thing. Maybe your "tolerance" has increased, and you might be able to try 25% while sleeping?
I have a similar story, when I was sharing the healing crystals with a friend, they told me they had a bad sleep that night (nightmares or such). They weren't sure if they were feeling anything at 10% so I suggested they increase to 20%, and then activate all functions to see if they would feel something. And then.. they had a bad night of sleep. So this taught me to be very gentle and slow when increasing the strength, at first especially.

I am always interested to hear your and others' experiences with all of the crystals :happy-sunshine: :happy-smileyflower: :handgestures-thumbup:

Δύναμις wrote:
Grayfox wrote:"All crystals, please work at the appropriate level for me"

:handgestures-thumbup: but let me ask you something: do you always say "please" to your computer/laptop when you give it a job? :wink: If yes, then you are the only person in the world that does this. :text-lol:
Our crystals are computers. Each of them is more powerful than any known technology down here, but still no reason for "awe". They have to do what you ask them to do. :happy-smileyflower:

:text-thankyoublue: for the :text-goodpost: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-grouphug:

Confession time :lol:
Since I do not normally give my computer/laptop a job verbally, I do not usually say "please". However, if I accidentally knock it too hard, I do say "I'm sorry" :lol:
And I also say "thank you" to computers :text-lol: So it's not just Protoi computers that I do this with! :happy-jumpeveryone:
:happy-smileyflower: :text-lol:

But I do hear your point about no need for awe. :handgestures-thumbupleft: You're welcome :-D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Mar 2016 12:36

Grayfox wrote:Interesting story about the sleeping thing. Maybe your "tolerance" has increased, and you might be able to try 25% while sleeping?
I have a similar story, when I was sharing the healing crystals with a friend, they told me they had a bad sleep that night (nightmares or such). They weren't sure if they were feeling anything at 10% so I suggested they increase to 20%, and then activate all functions to see if they would feel something. And then.. they had a bad night of sleep. So this taught me to be very gentle and slow when increasing the strength, at first especially.

Well, there is a very easy explanation to this. The healing crystals provoke AIs, implants and similar stuff, because they work against them. Those react in you and give you (or every other user of the crystals) some hard times, till they can get eliminated/neutralized by the healing.

Grayfox wrote:Confession time :lol:
Since I do not normally give my computer/laptop a job verbally, I do not usually say "please". However, if I accidentally knock it too hard, I do say "I'm sorry" :lol:
And I also say "thank you" to computers :text-lol: So it's not just Protoi computers that I do this with! :happy-jumpeveryone:

I see... you are incurably sweet :laughing-rolling: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:
:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Apr 2016 22:18

Δύναμις wrote:
Grayfox wrote:Interesting story about the sleeping thing. Maybe your "tolerance" has increased, and you might be able to try 25% while sleeping?

Well, there is a very easy explanation to this. The healing crystals provoke AIs, implants and similar stuff, because they work against them. Those react in you and give you (or every other user of the crystals) some hard times, till they can get eliminated/neutralized by the healing.

Thank you for the great explanation. Makes sense to me :mrgreen: :happy-smileyflower:

Δύναμις wrote:
Grayfox wrote:Confession time :lol:

I see... you are incurably sweet :laughing-rolling: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:

Thank you :angelic-green: :romance-heartsthree: :laughing-rolling:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 01 May 2016 17:31

I have a 6 faceted small Jade obelisk in my necklace with the Protoi download crystal my experiences till now:

1* At night I can not sleep with it because give me imsomnia.
2* At daytime a put it at 100% for about 3/4 hours, it give me a lot of random emotions ( yes I said emotions) and thinkings most of them are memories good and bad ones while I'm doing some labours, can't stay doing nothing cause I feel much energy coming through my body/mind, it's like to ride a 1000 cc. motorbike having not driver licence (you know what I mean). After 3/4 hours riding at 100% I have to slow down the crystal to 30% because I star feeling bushed.
3* At the moment I am studying/testing the effects, but something is sure crystal is powerful.
4* I will share more as soon as I have more clear the effects.

Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 May 2016 18:37

the hague wrote:I have a 6 faceted small Jade obelisk in my necklace with the Protoi download crystal my experiences till now:

1* At night I can not sleep with it because give me imsomnia.
2* At daytime a put it at 100% for about 3/4 hours, it give me a lot of random emotions ( yes I said emotions) and thinkings most of them are memories good and bad ones while I'm doing some labours, can't stay doing nothing cause I feel much energy coming through my body/mind, it's like to ride a 1000 cc. motorbike having not driver licence (you know what I mean). After 3/4 hours riding at 100% I have to slow down the crystal to 30% because I star feeling bushed.
3* At the moment I am studying/testing the effects, but something is sure crystal is powerful.
4* I will share more as soon as I have more clear the effects.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I will update the first post with some more notes as well, soon.
You are very brave to set it to 100% very quickly :-D That sounds like a real rush. I'm glad you set it lower when you needed to :mrgreen:
Yes, I was scared to go any more than 5% increases at first, from 10% to begin with.

I'm always interested to hear more experiences from you, or anyone else. There seems to be precious few accounts of experiences with the crystals here. :happy-smileyflower:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 15 Sep 2016 12:34

I had a very interesting experience today related to Protoi crystals and the Energy Download Video.

I have the energy video running as often as I can. As much as possible. My recorded experiences are in other threads, but they have been EXTREMELY positive. It took some time before I really noticed the effect (and of course, the energy factor increased over time too) but it was a massive, noticeable increase in my energy levels. When socialising, I felt more confident, more able to speak, more witty, more relaxed and comfortable. Otherwise (my usual life experience before that) I would often feel lethargic, or "drowning" and unable to match the energy output of others who would easily dominate the conversation, for example. I felt much less able as an individual than many others appeared to be. I mistakenly attributed this to such factors as poor social skills. Not that my communication skills couldn't have been improved (they could and have since improved greatly), but a MAJOR root of those issues, as I later discovered, was a Lack of Energy.

So that brief summary in the previous paragraph explains how much I love the energy video and the amazing benefits I have enjoyed from using it. [As to its effect on others, I am not sure about that, but I often include video tasks for others as well.]

Unfortunately, whenever the video stops playing, or if I forget my phone or the battery goes flat, shortly thereafter (maybe 10-15 minutes in the cases I have noticed) I begin to notice the drop in energy. It becomes harder to speak at that same high energy level, harder to communicate, harder to express myself. [As an aside, these experiences really make me wonder how much one's Energy Level has to do with/relates to such things as one's confidence, one's social/communication skills/ability, and similar.]

Today I forgot to bring my phone :doh: and I was definitely less chipper than the previous days. Slower to respond to questions, slower to process information, and overall "a little tired". I managed to get a "little recharge" from playing the energy video on a different device for a few minutes, but then I did not have it again. At one point (and not too far through the day, only early afternoon), I began to feel very tired and lethargic, and frustrated that I didn't have the energy video with me. I regularly dropboxed my frustrations/low energy symptoms, but did not notice a major improvement [will keep doing this though]. I had the idea to pull out the "Card with all crystals" that I usually keep on me. I had "configured" the card months ago, and hardly took it out of my wallet (though in the past, when I would do this and "reconfigure" it, by ordering to run the appropriate functions for me & power level of those functions, I would usually immediately get a sense of relief). So I took out the card, "recalibrated/reconfigured" it, and very shortly thereafter (near immediately) I noticed a significant increase in my energy levels! I no longer felt as tired as I did, only a few minutes ago (I regularly get tired throughout the day these days and usually take naps where I can :mrgreen: ). It was easier to communicate, and I felt way better! It did not replace the effects of the energy video, but it definitely helped.

So by today's interesting experiences I learnt this: Perhaps it is well worth speaking to the tools after long periods to "recalibrate/reconfigure" them! I planned to do this with the Mini Pearl (Mini Pearlgonite), but I haven't done that yet.

My experience was so significant that I had to share it as soon as I could. :happy-smileyflower: :romance-smileyheart:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Sep 2016 12:50

:handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”