Acid burns no more

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Acid burns no more

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jul 2019 21:03

Before I found the forum and had access to any of the tools, I often used to have problems with acid burns. Now that I have access to so many tools, I almost never get them anymore, and when I feel them coming up, simply dropboxing it and using yaso against the pain seems to be working extremely well. It's almost as if they have an especially easy time with acid burns for me. :text-thankyoublue:
Azra

Re: Acid burns no more

Unread postby Azra » 27 Jul 2019 16:14

I used to suffer with acid/heart burn years ago. Pretty unpleasant and I'm glad to hear dropbox/yaso helped you. I tried using both tools with my heat exhaustion headaches this week with no success. I think I needed to keep asking every 10/15 minutes but I only tried asking twice in a short space of time. How many times do you ordering the commands generally?

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 27 Jul 2019 16:33

You can tell yaso to auto-monitor and prevent screen your pain, so you don't need to repeat commands all the time.
Heat exhaustion headache as you're describing it is still "too 3d" to be removed I think, I've personally had no success at all with it. :snooty:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 27 Jul 2019 17:51

Thanks Anton I do use load /auto monitor with some commands. Okay, I hadn't thought of that - too 3d to work. Nvm, that intense heat has left us for now. I'm quite enjoying the rain and gloominess after that scotlrching heat :happy-sunshine:

I hope all's well with you Anton. Wishing you a great day! :greetings-waveyellow:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”