Our Protoi healing cards log

Mirth
Signature: Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Re: Our Protoi healing cards log

Unread postby Mirth » 25 Nov 2017 21:28

I appreciate the love from all of you!! :romance-grouphug: Now that we've found a few places to hangout and use good internet we hope to utilize that to work more on sharing the work we're doing with the cards and the healings. I saw that there are newer cards that simplify a lot of the processes, and I hope to buy those soon. One of the MAJOR things we are seeing is how clear Veronica's skin is getting. Due to being in the car we are not intaking as much water as we should :doh: and we're eating fastfood and snacking much more than we normally would (I'm up 15lbs+ from when we lived in an apartment :laughing-rolling: ) so we expected to be breaking out with acne, pimples, and whatever more often. But instead our skin is seeming to shed if that makes sense (I'll let V explain that :whistle: ).

Over all the biggest thing we are learning in this healing process is that you get out what you put in. I am recognizing that I need the symptoms I am battling to make this world real. I am accepting that this world is not something I want to be a part of, but I am learning that I have to let go of the pain as its keeping me in a lot dark traps that I am complaining about. I can't wait for the people who are able to use the cards to see that the constant aches and pains can be fought back against :violence-rocket:

Grayfox wrote:Mirth and Veronica, amazing video. Thank you for taking the time to make it, and great production too :-D
By voicing those things out loud which we usually only type and write about, it makes some things really clear. Like those bullshit thoughts you have, we can all clearly see how BS they all are. I imagine it wasn't easy to do the video "just like that", but maybe it was. I loved your pictures in this thread, showing how you worked with the healing cards, and I loved hearing about your experiences of getting free from your terrible pains. I missed your intro thread, so a big :text-welcomeconfetti: as late as it is. I look forward to your next post/content!
:romance-grouphug: :banana-angel: :romance-grouphug: :text-goodpost:

PS I'm sure I wasn't the only one who immediately reached for their water after Mirth reminded them :laughing-rolling: :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue:
Me and Veronica are trying to make each other drink more lol we have been slacking lately. But with the added ailments that dehydration exacerbates we are putting an end to something we have control over!!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Nov 2017 21:45

Mirth wrote: I saw that there are newer cards that simplify a lot of the processes, and I hope to buy those soon.

I think you have already a card set (42 cards)?

We did not create new cards, we just added the new commands and functions to the old ones...
Mirth
Signature: Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Unread postby Mirth » 27 Nov 2017 04:56

Frank wrote:
Mirth wrote: I saw that there are newer cards that simplify a lot of the processes, and I hope to buy those soon.

I think you have already a card set (42 cards)?

We did not create new cards, we just added the new commands and functions to the old ones...

Yiiiiikes :text-thankyouyellow:

I'm tracking, when I was reading The healing cards v.2.0 I thought the group 6 cards were new, then after reading your post I went and looked in my laptop case at the deck and...... :doh:

I need to be a taaaad bit more observant :think:

Return to “Experiences with PROTOI Crystals and HEALING Tools”