music which relaxes me

alc

Re: music which relaxes me

Unread postby alc » 16 Jul 2016 12:34

LeeDee wrote:Or not ... and not again ...
I know it seems I always just nagg and oppose ... and but I suggest you listen to the lyrics of the sencond song and think again ...

But I understand ... it's your attitude towards "all", the war ... and that attitude is just so very different from mine ...

:greetings-waveyellow:
exactly. i guess you don't think we all should see and feel the same? it would be very boreing in this place ... and in this place we just exchange our thoughts and feelings , personally i don't feel it like military place in sense of marching in line ... at same time we are and here i see beauty of it...accepting ourselfs as we are and start from here... in the morning i just woke up with this song (initial lyrics) and was happy ,saw ...and we won... it was and still is great feeling and with enery of it i guess all beauty of it is charging much... initialy song was written for other purpose and have also other type of charging... but after all depend through which glasses ...or more rough expressed through which shit we se it... unfortunally everyone of us has still many glasses ,still until we are able to take them down ALL at least we can choose those which give us positive charge...unless one is not able to change them yet ...or ...
:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Jul 2016 13:49

I accept and will accept only true me (and true others) ...
Until then I'll try to change everything that can be changed ... things that can not be changed I'll accept ... but only for the time being ...
But ... so juu will not worry too much over me ... I can easily "see" below and above and underneath and within ...

You know, alc ... sometimes a person puts on spectacles by himself ... with awareness, not shit iniciated ... all in order to see with more clearly, purity, to see it more true like ... but ... he chooses the wrong diopter, with too thick glasses ...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Jul 2016 14:18

alc wrote:
LeeDee wrote:Or not ... and not again ...
I know it seems I always just nagg and oppose ... and but I suggest you listen to the lyrics of the sencond song and think again ...

But I understand ... it's your attitude towards "all", the war ... and that attitude is just so very different from mine ...

exactly. i guess you don't think we all should see and feel the same? it would be very boreing in this place ... and in this place we just exchange our thoughts and feelings , personally i don't feel it like military place in sense of marching in line ... at same time we are and here i see beauty of it...accepting ourselfs as we are and start from here... in the morning i just woke up with this song (initial lyrics) and was happy ,saw ...and we won... it was and still is great feeling and with enery of it i guess all beauty of it is charging much... initialy song was written for other purpose and have also other type of charging... but after all depend through which glasses ...or more rough expressed through which shit we se it... unfortunally everyone of us has still many glasses ,still until we are able to take them down ALL at least we can choose those which give us positive charge...unless one is not able to change them yet ...or ...

The song has no positive connotation.

Drinking beer in the hot sun
I fought the law and I won, I fought the law and I won
I needed sex and I got mine

The law don't mean shit if you've got the right friends
That's how this country's run
Twinkies are the best friend I've ever had

I blew George and Harvey's brains out with my six-gun
Gonna write my book and make a million

I'm the new folk hero of the Ku Klux Klan
My cop friends think that's fine
You can get away with murder if you've got a badge

I fought the law and I won
I am the law so I won

In short. The song is about the murder of San Francisco mayor and one other guy by some police officer. He later managed to get out of a double murder sentence through an unusuall insanity defense as he claimed he went temporarily insane after eating too many Twinkies. But there for sure was evidence the murders were premeditated. So ... murders ... no punisment ... no regret ... that's what he "won" ...
I understand what was grup intention back then and what it wantes to "say" with it with their perception of a dysfunctional and oppressive society ... but if you put in a personal style in a form that if you sing it or listen to it, you unavoidable identify with its words, content ("I") ... then it becomes problematic ... in a form of programming ...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Jul 2016 14:53

:text-thankyoublue: LeeDee :romance-kisscheek: for the posts and the lyrics.
I must admit, I did open the link, so the cover and closed it again. I didn't bother listening to it as I didn't like the guy on the pic.
Alc has somehow the ability to pick up the worst things and try to give them some special meaning :lol:
So sorry, alc :romance-caress: :romance-kisscheek: , but maybe you just keep this kind of music to yourself. I don't think our forum is the right place for it.

alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Jul 2016 17:40

I love you dear ladies...exactly this is the point... Leedee you gave nice and detailed explanation of the glasses ...filters ... or call it whatever you want , through which you see the subject , we can say also which you used to observe it. great... when i post it i had different glasses, filters, maybe tools... to operate observation. mine eas sarcastic... and i fougt the law and i won specifically i saw how Frank stick (sorry for language) finger in their dark asses and blow them up... changed their shitty law... and he won... for me this is most pleasant and my heart dance ....
i understand this percepton like fractal perception. and we can isolate different perceptions use only one zoom in out... sure we are at same time aware also other perceptions, glasses... which can be also very unstable.... and keep them in balance...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 17:45

Maybe the problem here is, that I follow and change rules, not laws...
All laws are illegal...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Jul 2016 17:54

alc wrote:I love you dear ladies...exactly this is the point... Leedee you gave nice and detailed explanation of the glasses ...filters ... or call it whatever you want , through which you see the subject , we can say also which you used to observe it. great... when i post it i had different glasses, filters, maybe tools... to operate observation. mine eas sarcastic... and i fougt the law and i won specifically i saw how Frank stick (sorry for language) finger in their dark asses and blow them up... changed their shitty law... and he won... for me this is most pleasant and my heart dance ....
i understand this percepton like fractal perception. and we can isolate different perceptions use only one zoom in out... sure we are at same time aware also other perceptions, glasses... which can be also very unstable.... and keep them in balance...

I know you well enough that I knew it instantly that all you had in mind was the sentence "I fought the law and I won" ... and I know you never mean bad (at least not intentionally) ... but again, I have to repeat ... as soon as you put down the song with intention to make it "song of a day" ... it was the song, not a sentence ... the whole song and all that is/was burdened with ... that is what I'd like you to see ... as that makes the difference ... you'll have to learn to see things in a big picture ...

With this I end my contribution as I don't want it to get personal :wink:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Jul 2016 18:20

[quote="Frank"]Maybe the problem here is, that I follow and change rules, not laws...
All laws are illegal

sure you do...
it is figurative...
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 16 Jul 2016 20:27

Let me recommend a simple, positive, natural music from real instruments. ( I mean, not artificial electronic devices. )

It raises some good medieval atmosphere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu_gWjo_2Z4
alc

Unread postby alc » 07 Aug 2016 07:25

This great morning , after yesterday's war news i guess it is siutable to listen Ennio...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRbyZ3eD-9M
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 31 Aug 2016 19:41

Szabó Gábor - Country Illusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH860SMDjcU
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 21 Oct 2016 21:27

Dead Can Dance - Saltarello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmpBCXOgVI

Instrumental music
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 21 Oct 2016 23:29

I :romance-heartbeating: Dead Can Dance :happy-smileyflower: Good choice, Ribo!

This is supposed to be a children's song, but it's so soothing and I love it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-9iwlGVqNA (If You're a Star - Amy Lee)

I guess this is one lullaby I'd like to listen to eternally... :think: :lol:
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 24 Oct 2016 14:20

This one is on my language...text is important...so I will try to translate just a small part, to get the impresion
''....so the sea always saves me,
life takes away, but sea gives back,
time goes away, hours stands,
there I am a child, that saves me. .''
Hope you will enjoy the music as well.
https://youtu.be/rPIgb5-yAW8
I live by beautifull Adriatic sea so I really can connect with this lyrics.
This kind of singing is traditional in Dalmatia...a capela multivoice mostly male singing...this is modern version with instruments.
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 24 Oct 2016 16:46

bittersweet/jazzy/soulful/funky house tunes are my pick :)

Kemt - 100 reasons

Orson Wells - A Connection

EJECA - Horizon
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 14 Nov 2016 18:46

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I think trance music is a beautiful thing, it’s a great thing, and that’s what I want to show the world: trance music can really bring people together. We’re living in a very tough time, and tough times have always been. Its just about showing people we should not be sitting at home being scared for whoever we should be scared for, its about going out, its about meeting people, having a great time with your friends."
– Armin van Buuren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I wouldn’t call myself a leader. I don’t want to lead people, I want to tempt them, I want to create a new world for them, just for that very small moment, when they are losing themselves in my music. I want to inspire them”
– Paul van Dyk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I think trance music is the only music you can listen to without taking drugs. You can really feel the emotions in it. ”
– Tiesto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :happy-sunshine:
https://youtu.be/GGx9zmnOdI0

:happy-smileyflower:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 18 Nov 2016 09:36

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Dinah Washington – This Bitter Earth Lyrics

This bitter earth
What fruit it bears
What good is love
That no one shares?
And if my life is like the dust
That hides the glow of a rose
What good am I?
Heaven only knows

This bitter earth
Can it be so cold?
Today you're young
Too soon your old
But while a voice
Within me cries
I'm sure someone
May answer my call
And this bitter earth
May not be so bitter after all

https://youtu.be/Vj61jWYEvdM

:angelic-cyan:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 15 Dec 2016 13:36

Any psychill/ambient fans? :) Fits me perfectly in moody and peaceful days

Solar Fields - Air Song (8 am version)

Cell - Under your mind

Vibrasphere - Forever Imaginary

Some with vocals:
Dream Lab - Silver Skies

The lyrics of this one are very interesting, like a coded message about reality:

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Erratic Patterns
► Show Spoiler
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 24 Dec 2016 08:25

This left me speechless...

Velvet Pancakes

Return to “Music * Video * Relax * Fun corner”