Page 2 of 2

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:27
by Anton
flow wrote:Well, Azra almost got it! Go Go Go :text-lol:

This is not a competition... :laughing-rolling:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:31
by flow
Too late Anton :scared-shocked:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:52
by beholder
Yes, I agree that this is not a competition. They're just interesting; they're just statistics.

They just chase away boredom of 3D existence while watching. :-D

(and the correction was made only because it made me extremely irritated that the listed flaws were present in the first version)

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:01
by flow
beholder wrote:Yes, I agree that this is not a competition.


Me too. Just a joke from me :greetings-waveyellow:
Good work beholder :handgestures-thumbup:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:04
by Anton
flow wrote:Good work beholder :handgestures-thumbup:

Thank you beholder! :text-thankyoublue:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:05
by Azra
Haha Flow thanks for championing me, I champion you too, I champion us all.
:happy-wavemulticolor:


I know you're only playing :romance-smileyheart:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:07
by beholder
Yes, I know you were joking; it was obvious. I just agreed explicitly. Thank you! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:21
by flow
Azra wrote:I know you're only playing :romance-smileyheart:


beholder wrote:Yes, I know you were joking; it was obvious. I just agreed explicitly. Thank you! :greetings-wavingyellow:


Thx guys :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Influences are sometimes so confusing, I just write it clearly so no misunderstandings happen here :happy-sunshine:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:23
by beholder
I know how you mean it. You know how I mean it. They know how you mean it. They know how I mean it. I know how they mean it. You know how they mean it. :teasing-tease: Everybody knows everything! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:48
by Anton
beholder wrote:I know how you mean it. You know how I mean it. They know how you mean it. They know how I mean it. I know how they mean it. You know how they mean it. :teasing-tease: Everybody knows everything! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

Ok, so I also just wanted to let you know, that I know how you mean that you know how they mean it and how you mean it, and also how they know how they mean it and they know how you mean it. Also I know how everybody means it. Cheers!

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 20 Sep 2020 22:29
by Azra
beholder wrote:
They just chase away boredom of 3D existence while watching. :-D

Yep it's a nice distraction from the humdrum, thank you! :happy-smileyflower:

(and the correction was made only because it made me extremely irritated that the listed flaws were present in the first version)

Not noticeable to me :confusion-shrug:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 22 Sep 2020 22:02
by MikeyMo
@ Alexandra........ I don't consider myself to be a pillar of the forum by any means, but I wanted to thank you for acknowledging those who are, and shining a little light on them. They deserve it just for hanging in there this long. I think those of us who have been on the forum for a year or two know who these pillars are.

Also I believe from time to time the P/P need to be acknowledged as well for their efforts. I'm sure that even if all of us that have come to the forum were to leave, they would still do everything in their power to get this information out. Even if it fell on deaf ears. So cheers to you P/P :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree:

Re: Number of posts visualized

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 14:14
by Δύναμις
MikeyMo wrote:I don't consider myself to be a pillar of the forum by any means, but I wanted to thank you for acknowledging those who are, and shining a little light on them. They deserve it :handgestures-thumbup: just for hanging in there this long. I think those of us who have been on the forum for a year or two know who these pillars are.


My dear MikeyMo, you may not be a pillar of the forum yet, but you are a pillar of calmness and serenity. Life was not always gentle to you, but you managed to overcome every obstacle and settle on who you really are. You are one of a few and your presence here means a lot!

In my opinion, this forum is the only forum with so many wonderful people. Everyone here that posts regularly (about half of the forum members) is a wonderful person with unique qualities. I :romance-heartsthree: you guys! So proud of you! (I can't tell about the other members since they seem too trapped in their own labyrinth and don't share their thoughts with us.)

MikeyMo wrote: I'm sure that even if all of us that have come to the forum were to leave, they would still do everything in their power to get this information out. Even if it fell on deaf ears. So cheers to you P/P :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree:


Right, we would! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree: