OIC, a spiritual "Disneyland"

Δύναμις

OIC, a spiritual "Disneyland"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Jan 2013 20:30

OIC is an acronym for "Oneness Illusion Creation", but what is this supposed to be?
Gabriel did explain it quite well and even gave us a chart of the situation but it isn't easy to understand, because of our 3d (=earthy) reality.
Many of you out there are able to astral travel. You have seen other planets, talked with extraterrestrial entities, got some quite unbelievable info, opened some portals to help "ascencion" etc. When you leave your body and travel through the galaxies, you are only travelling within OIC, because this is the only place the darks allowed you to be. They created this place especially for you, so you "come back" and spread the word about god and oneness. A very important member of our group had a good laugh today travelling through OIC and discovering god's throne with all the angels around the throne. He had a hell of a time destroying all that "stage assembly" and throwing some nasty witches and other creatures in the fire, created for the "bad ones". He finally found his way out of OIC and he was more than surprised to find himself enclosed in a huge body. This is his own real body, outside of OIC. This is what is going to happen to you too, as soon as you find your way out of it. You'll realise how big and how powerful you are. The darks created that beautiful "Disneyland" just to keep you busy, so you'll never find out of it. The things you are supposed to discover there are made especially for you, to draw your attention. You are not discovering anything! You walk in the trap they created for you! You have to break out of it, to find your real self.

I had someone telling me about the opening of a certain portal at a certain day last year. Many of good willing "Lightworkers" helped to open that portal. They did manage quite well, but they didn't know that behind the door they opened there was a crocodile with open mouth waiting for them to jump in. They jumped in that mouth and they didn't even notice that they only opened another door within OIC. The worst thing about is, that at the same time they opened the door for more dark creatures to tease them and keep them busy in OIC.

Stop being gullible, open your eyes and find your way out of OIC.
Δύναμις

Re: OIC, a spiritual "Disneyland"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Jan 2013 22:00

goicko wrote:Is astral travel the only way to do that? :)

I don't really know, but I wouldn't think so. It was just a good example but similar applies to all sectors of human life/activity.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 10 Jan 2013 23:34

And what is astral travel? Can we really travel around or we just change our perception of everything around us?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Jan 2013 00:54

zoozoom wrote:And what is astral travel? Can we really travel around or we just change our perception of everything around us?

As you know, we have more than one bodies. One of our higher bodies is able to fly about and when then connection to this body is working properly then we (our physical bodies) get the messages/congitions through this connection. We can astral travel but not with the body we know as physical.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 11 Jan 2013 08:42

in our physical body we percept world with our 5 senses. see, hear, smell, etc. i beleive that in our higher bodies we have some more senses, so we can percept world in different way. feel what we cannot feel in physical body. but i wonder if we really fly around. should we really go somewhere else. Or there is everything here around us, in same place, same time but in higher levels, that we cannot feel with our physical body.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Jan 2013 11:44

Oh sure we fly with the higher bodies if we want. The physical one is the only one not able to fly...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Jan 2013 11:45

zoozoom wrote:in our physical body we percept world with our 5 senses. see, hear, smell, etc. i beleive that in our higher bodies we have some more senses, so we can percept world in different way. feel what we cannot feel in physical body. but i wonder if we really fly around. should we really go somewhere else. Or there is everything here around us, in same place, same time but in higher levels, that we cannot feel with our physical body.

Good question, my friend! We'll only find out when we'll be there, where we actually come from. We can't answer this question from our human perspective. Time is an illusion, but this is also an issue we can't really understand and explain yet. I would think that everything is around us, but in different levels.
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 17 Jan 2013 12:58

If one uses this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOuXtONDAN0 as an analogy, maybe our world behaves quite similar...
If you imagine, that this "flatland" can be folded infinitely in one single tiny spot (because it has no 3rd dimension), all space of the 2D world would exist in the same 3D location. But inside the 2D world nobody would notice this! If such a 2D being could use the 3rd dimension, it could travel to any point of it's 2D universe instantly...
The same might apply for our 3 dimensions we perceive. From a higher perspective the 3D space is probably just an illusion...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Jan 2016 20:09

Frank wrote:Oh sure we fly with the higher bodies if we want. The physical one is the only one not able to fly...

I like that 3 dot at the end of the sentence :)

Its funny how years ago i was reading from a probably OIC guy who posted ideas and theories of how the world works in similar to how Frank posts things here.

Its even more funny that the guy was calling himself Frank Elibom.

Since i got here i only posted maybe one thing from there and thats when i have been told that the info is OIC based stuff.

Well i was just thinking about how many oic based Frank copy exists :D

Also i have been thinking about if there would be any picture there that i could recycle into here that shows similarities.

example pic:
Attachments
pic.png
(45.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 20 Feb 2017 05:43

When I was interested in spirituality I would search for a ton of different methods to use psychic abilities and to astral project. It was really frustrating because none of them ever worked (thankfully)
I was so desperate to use them that I would view any tiny coincidence as a "psychic phenomenon" :laughing-rolling:

But one time I did find a method to astral project that worked... The person who shared it said that after they did it their "third eye" opened and they could see a bunch of astral shit around them when their eyes were open. To get out of their body they would visualize energy in their feet moving up through their body, out of their "crown" and then into their forehead (where the "third eye" was supposed to be) over and over again until they popped out of their body.
So I tried it and it (kind of) worked... My body started to tingle really strongly and and my ears started ringing really loudly. I don't think I got out of my body that first time, but I was close. And I never saw any astral shit after trying it multiple times. I guess they were OIC incarnated

But lucid dreaming helped me figure out how to get out of my body. One night I became lucid while my body was falling asleep and I saw a ton of flashing colors and my ears were ringing super loudly (to the point where I thought that if they rang any louder I would have to force myself to wake up... It was kind of scary) and it felt like my body was doing somersaults in the air really quickly. And after that I just started lucid dreaming.

So one time I tried this guy's astral projection method again and it didn't get me out of body. But then I visualized myself doing somersaults and it felt like I was actually doing them, like that time when I was lucid while I was falling asleep.
And it finally worked. I popped out of my body and was in my room looking at my bed. I don't remember if I saw my body laying there but I know that I never saw any astral beings or things when I tried this. Also, I tried to leave my room but couldn't :confusion-seeingstars:
I tried this one other time and when I got out of my body I was still inside my body, just floating around and I couldn't get out of it. My body there could feel things like we feel things physically but it was different. It was really weird :?:

I haven't tried it in quite a while now, especially after finding this forum. But I don't understand why I was able to get out of my body at all since I'm not OIC incarnated.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Feb 2017 12:14

@ Allison

Quite interesting experience, thank you for sharing!

Coincidences don't exist. Everything that "just happens" is based on a running program. There are endless many programs running at the same time and it is almost impossible to identify what caused some coincidence. There are also random programs running as well, but most coincidences are not random.
The coincidences at that time could have been just random or some program darks were running for you or some program initiated by your other parts for you. Definitely not too important to spend more time on it.

How you could get out of your body?
No idea, but some suggestions:
a) Your other parts created a safe place for you to satisfy your curiosity without putting you in real danger (you couldn't leave your room).
b) A fake sensation which was 100% real to you. Something like a movie where you were the main actress. Dark implants can do that.
c) A real cognition (outer body experience) but in wrong context.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Feb 2017 07:37

Δύναμις wrote:@ Allison

Quite interesting experience, thank you for sharing!

Coincidences don't exist. Everything that "just happens" is based on a running program. There are endless many programs running at the same time and it is almost impossible to identify what caused some coincidence. There are also random programs running as well, but most coincidences are not random.
The coincidences at that time could have been just random or some program darks were running for you or some program initiated by your other parts for you. Definitely not too important to spend more time on it.

That's crazy, I didn't know that :o Most of them were probably dark programs trying to persuay me to keep believing in spirituality :roll:

How you could get out of your body?
No idea, but some suggestions:
a) Your other parts created a safe place for you to satisfy your curiosity without putting you in real danger (you couldn't leave your room).
b) A fake sensation which was 100% real to you. Something like a movie where you were the main actress. Dark implants can do that.
c) A real cognition (outer body experience) but in wrong context.

Thank you for the suggestions :character-smurfette:

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”