Collective spirit = another dark catch

Δύναμις

Collective spirit = another dark catch

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Mar 2017 22:51

I keep away from spiritual sites of every kind, but last night I was forced to check something and I found another meaningful term used by malevolent darks and brainless lights to describe something that simply doesn't exist! That's how I stumbled over those so meaningful and powerful words in a totally wrong context.
A collective is a group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective. (wikipedia).
The so-called "collective spirit" is the common issue or interest which is determined within and by the group. Those persons/entities have decided to join the group and work together to achieve their goal. By using the term "collective spirit" in spiritual terms and especially in terms of "Oneness" you imply and agree to be part of a group, which has been presented to you as "higher" or even "divine". Hard luck, mate light! This is a dark group and you waste your time kissing their bottoms. They cheat on you, unless you want to be part of a criminal collective, your decision. :happy-smileyflower:

Now, there is something "collective" out there but definitely not a spirit.
We differentiate between Gaia collective and collective wisdom.
These are 2 different avatars of yours (at of most of you).
Collective wisdom is a database or library, where you have access to sources of knowledge/wisdom through your Sophia avatar.
The Gaia collective is a group of avatars, who among other tasks also collect reputation "points". You earn reputation points for your service to others (in this case to humanity, since we are talking about the Gaia collective). The more reputation points you have the higher your esteem in the Gaia collective and your reputation on earth.

But why are there so many darks on earth with excellent reputation? Because darks cheated there as well :wink:
This is why many of you experience negative surprise when a person you believed to be good turns out to be a nasty bastard.

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”