Benevolent ET's

Δύναμις

Benevolent ET's

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Feb 2016 13:50

:text-lol:

Ok, maybe LOL is not the right greeting form to start a thread, but this is the very first thing that pops up in my mind about "benevolent ET's. Thank you Oni for reminding me of this "especially-to-keep the-sheep-asleep-made-up-"expression. No blame intend for those light or dark NON-perpetrators that truly believed that benevolent ET's exist and want to help humanity. I would have probably believed it too, if there was not for the laugh somewhere in the back of my head each time I was hearing/reading something about ET's. I never was in that science fiction thing and I was consciously keeping away from this kind of literature and movie "not to confuse reality with fantasy". Nowadays I know that this was a special protection for me, not to fall for any nonsense spread by benevolent or malevolent beings. I don't say that everything is wrong, but I say that not everything you see/hear is right and that it shouldn't be taken for granted.

Let's analyze the word ET first. Everyone know it means extra terrestrial = not to earth belonging. No one of us "belongs" to earth. We don't disappear if our body dies, we keep active/alive on other realms, non earthy realms. Therefore we are ET's as well :angelic-green: . We only use a terrestrial avatar, but we are not terrestrial beings as such. It is important to understand that we are not what we see in the mirror. We are much more than that and so are all people around us. The difference is that only a few are aware of this fact and even they have difficulties to remember it all the time and ignore every day issues owed to human stupidity mixed with strong dark influence.

Now we know that we are all ET's we can understand that there are surely benevolent beings up there as they are down here too, but that the benevolent beings up there are as powerless as the benevolent beings down here. The darkness and its different stages has affected ALL creations, not only this one. The way of life between earth and other manned planets is based on different habits, but the structure of the beings is quite similar to what we experience here, not as dark as down here or comparable to the early dark times on earth. Things got gradually worse and they started infected all other realms.
We know that earth was a trap and fully in control of darks. Even if there were some benevolent ET's that would honestly like to help, do you think that they would have a chance against the dark control? NO, they wouldn't.

What about the benevolent ET's that are supposed to have stopped disasters in the past?
Guess!
Right! OIC crap to keep you busy and make you wait for the savior :happy-smileyflower:

But there is also another extremely important point: even if there where such ET's = beings from other realms that would find a way to cheat on darks, they wouldn't survive with their own avatars in this environment. Therefore even benevolent ET's need a human avatar. No technology from abroad would work down here. Forget the fairy tales and stick to your (and our) own power! This is why the physics are so crucial. This is why religion doesn't promote science :wink:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Benevolent ET's

Unread postby Frank » 04 Feb 2016 14:19

The perspective on this is quite simple:

The light rules prohibit a direct influence on 3D from higher levels or outer layers!
And there is nothing to trick about these!
Any light being honors these light rules for sure!
This is what makes the difference between light and dark!

So you know now where all those ET shit belongs to....

And you know now, that any "event" from xxx-forces would never ever be from light!!!

This is the reason why we Protoi are down here. Why we have to be down here.
We are doing the jobs bottom-up. Because this is the only legal way to do it!
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 04 Feb 2016 15:25

Δύναμις wrote:The darkness and its different stages has affected ALL creations, not only this one

"ALL".......means every single being, core, conscious field, entity, the creation and source itself, etc.??? "ALL " sound too huge for mind and guts. :think:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Feb 2016 16:26

the hague wrote:"ALL".......means every single being, core, conscious field, entity, the creation and source itself, etc.??? "ALL " sound too huge for mind and guts. :think:

No, means all creations, but not all beings living in them. There is still a 47% of the total of all beings together that is still light and not infected :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Feb 2016 16:37

Δύναμις wrote:
the hague wrote:"ALL".......means every single being, core, conscious field, entity, the creation and source itself, etc.??? "ALL " sound too huge for mind and guts. :think:

No, means all creations, but not all beings living in them. There is still a 47% of the total of all beings together that is still light and not infected :happy-sunshine:

No sorry, it's down to 45%.....
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Feb 2016 23:20

Frank wrote:The light rules prohibit a direct influence on 3D from higher levels or outer layers!
And there is nothing to trick about these!
Any light being honors these light rules for sure!
This is what makes the difference between light and dark!

Well that just about clears up all the OIC non-sense in a 4 line statement ...
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 04 May 2017 22:59

Frank wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

No sorry, it's down to 45%.....

How did this dark virus spread so far into all creations? Because one after another light being came down here and then got turned around and trapped, or did they just go to all the different creations and infested the beings there?
This is really bad... This makes me really sad too. This has to be solved and completely taken care of and if it's can be solved a lesson for all creations to never let anything like this happen again! It also makes me sad that i can't help more in a way to stop this bs. These darks have to disappear...,

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”