Cintamani stone

Δύναμις

Cintamani stone

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jan 2016 13:37

A bloody dark idiot that won't stop bothering me/us per pm and who also tried to register 5x in this forum, but got kicked out, claims to be a poor student whose parents won't let him donate, therefore he can't support us in any way (except molesting us per email). This poor person can't afford to donate 10 € but he can afford to pay a couple of hundred $$ for a cintamani stone and asks me how he can use it. Well, I have a great idea, but I won't write this in public :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: (I am sure you understand what I am talking about :happy-smileyflower: ).

I had a quick look regarding this stone, since people (who read C's blog obviously) believe that this stone would be something very special and useful. In my honest opinion this stone is as useful or as useless as every other stone on earth. This is not the "one and only" stone that fell from the sky and it was surely not in a chest. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cintamani gives you an idea about the legendary stone.
Frank checked a while ago and got that this stone does provide some energy and it may heal in some cases, but this is nothing special. There are many of them around and there is no reason why a cintamani should do more than other stones. Some well thought marketing strategy with meaningful messages like "dissolves implants", "fulfilling wishes", "strengthens inner guidance" "King Solomon had one of them" etc. make people think that those stones are something extremely important. Sorry mates, but if you believe that this stone can change your life, your life will never change! But it will change the life of the sellers for the better, since they get a big part of your money before they send you a tiny piece of the stone :mrgreen:.

How stupid can you get???
If this stone has really fallen from the sky in a chest, what do you think how big this chest was?
Or if it was just a part of Sirius A which reached earth after Sirius exploded, what makes you think that Sirius is a light place?
If this stone is as valuable as the ignorant marketing people claim, why should the person that is in charge of that "sacred" stone/rock share with you such a powerful stone?

We have been at a fair about 2 years ago, where a guy was selling similar stones to cintamani (meteorites found somewhere in Africa). He had many of them and there are many more sellers like him and each one of them sells pieces of a "stone that fell from sky". So what?
Those stones are not more worth than any other stone that appeals to you at first sight. If you like them, buy them, but don't believe the crap around the stone. Use your brain and your common sense!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Cintamani stone

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jan 2016 15:00

Loading a simple small pentagon Pearlgonite with our crystals and programs would be much stronger and would have much more abilities, than that stone....
The energies of this stone are active energies, constructed millions of years ago 12-dimensional.
They are constructed long before the fractal structures existed...

Our techs and tools (and also the Peargonites) are 189-dimensional constructed. Full compatible to all fractal structures.
I offered free sample Pearlgonites for testing and later cheap ones for people on C's blog.
These stupid "lightworkers" didn't even ask for the free samples for testing...
Now is too late for them, the Pearlgonites will not work for the 142 millions and for sure not for darks...
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 27 Jan 2016 22:30

So, do regular stones and crystals like rose quartz, amethyst, aventurine, etc. have any special properties at all? Or is that just more spiritual misinformation? I absolutely love collecting them, and I wonder if they're useful for anything besides just looking pretty on my shelf. :lol:
I did download Protoi healing crystals into a few of my favorite quartz pieces, though, and I carry them around everywhere. The energy is amazing! :romance-smileyheart:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jan 2016 00:06

eternalullaby wrote:So, do regular stones and crystals like rose quartz, amethyst, aventurine, etc. have any special properties at all?

Well, sure they do have some special effect on humans, but they can also have many dark attachments and they are for sure not as powerful as our healing crystals.
I have heard many people talking about special properties of stones, but never heard of anyone that really got cured just because he bought some stones (no matter what the spiritual world claims).

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 28 Jan 2016 02:54

:greetings-waveyellow:

So, your cristals are made of passive energies aka pl energies?

What males really the diference?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jan 2016 11:58

No, they are made of active energies.
And the technology we use for this makes a big difference. You can adjust the power to your needs anytime.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 28 Jan 2016 13:55

Good that you called those things out. They are a big scam, and actually re-branded Saffordite from Arizona.

Link removed by Δύναμις
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jan 2016 14:52

Sorry, Ice, I removed your link, because I didn't want anyone to take it as advertisement for that crap. But thank you!
It doesn't matter where they come from. There are bits and pieces of them spread all over earth and absolutely nothing "sacred" about it.
Below the text from the link I removed + my comments on it.

Saffordite is a beautiful violet brown Tektite. Wikipedia-Tektite
It came from a planet that orbits around star Sirius. Says who? Proves?
Saffordite can be found only in one location close to the city Safford in Arizona. Of all the Tektites this is the stone with highest vibrational frequency and is only suitable for conscious star people who already know and implement their divine mission. "Divine" what? There is nothing "divine", therefore no mission, just scammers trying to convince you that you are on "divine" mission so you pay good for their crap
Saffordite helps dissolving implants, implanted mind condition from the time of Atlantis. They have no idea about Atlantis. The only implanted mind condition is their own!
Dissolves all thought patterns and emotional blockages and connects us with the cosmic consciousness of love and divine grace. Of course! It connects you straight away to more dark "assended (as my bro calls them) masters", so they can suck even more energy from you!
In the underground kingdom of Shambhala Saffordite is known by the name of Cinta Mani. Millions of years ago star beings from Sirius brought Saffordite to the king of the world Sanat Kumar and to the priests of Shambhala to establish on earth civilization of peace and harmony. In earth’s history Shambhala Wikipedia Shambalapriests gave pieces of Saffordite to those individuals whose divine mission was crucial for the development of mankind. A mythical place with mythical stones. How do you know they use them there??? How stupid can you get???
King Solomon Never existed!!! Mythical person., Alexander the Great, Muhammad, Akbar the Great and Nicholas Roerich received a piece and all of these people left a deep trace in history of mankind. Sure! Biggest criminals ever :happy-smileyflower:
Nicholas Roerich handed his piece to the League of Nations (predecessor of the United Nations), and the piece was later returned to Shambhala, I would like a video or that "returning" if possible.when the League of Nations failed to create peace on Earth. Big failure as you see if you take a moment and look around you.
For Templars Saffordite was the stone of the Holy Grail. There is NO Holy Grail. In what century do you live??? There is a secret Templar order that passes down a piece of Saffordite from generation to generation for centuries. The same Templar order has a significant impact on the course of events in the 20th century. No worries, we took good care of all those bastards :mrgreen:
Very similar stone to Saffordite is Colombianite or Americanite. Colombianite also comes from Sirius. Its function is very similar to Saffordite. Their appearance is also very similar. Colombianites were found in Colombia and Peru.

Conclusion: spiritual nonsense!
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 28 Jan 2016 15:21

Some people got sick from the stones. So I doubt anyone will buy them any more. Especially as they are now claiming they are related to the King of the World.

:laughing-rolling:

But if you don't want to link to the site I understand. Thanks for your comments, I agree.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 28 Jan 2016 16:18

Δύναμις wrote:
eternalullaby wrote:So, do regular stones and crystals like rose quartz, amethyst, aventurine, etc. have any special properties at all?

Well, sure they do have some special effect on humans, but they can also have many dark attachments and they are for sure not as powerful as our healing crystals.
I have heard many people talking about special properties of stones, but never heard of anyone that really got cured just because he bought some stones (no matter what the spiritual world claims).

Yeah, I haven't heard of anyone like that either. I'm really grateful you offer your healing crystals for free, though, because they are great. :-D
Thanks for the answer!

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”