Energy -> Consciousness -> OIC

Mes

Re: Energy = everything is energy

Unread postby Mes » 11 Jul 2015 11:17

I think in this topic it's very important to determine what a rule means. Even if such a "low" level as energy level. Maybe you have to consider if energies are objectified things or maybe if more a kind of things with consciousness or similar attributes at least maybe with inner goals and intentions. If there is a need to regulate these energies from outside, or let them to build up their own rules by developing toward their intentions or goals or interests. And if the latter is the case can they be called as rules or more as something like a functional concept? Further question if we are thinking about regulating energies with rules from the outside are we able to develop enough loose rules which let the energies themselves be able to develop in the most better way or are we suffocating the possibilities of those energies. We saw examples when regulated systems overgrew their rules, and because the rules wasn't dinamically changing the rules themselves suffocated the system, instead of supporting it. Maybe it would be interesting to apply some of the observations when asking these questions about how a community is working amongst people. We can find examples on both self-organized or from outside organized/regulated communities.

Added later: Also interesting question how the energy is relating to certain rules. And what is what makes an energy act according to a rule. Watching our society's rules and people, what kind of role for example fear has in following the rules. How a fear based acting with the rules appear on energy level? Is there such or similar a thing? If not why not? What is the difference? Where are the correlations? Bad example, but we are working mostly because we fear that we die of starving, are these energies acting with the rules because anyway they would be erased or they wouldn't get any other chance to get to their goals?

I know maybe ridiculous thinking about the emotions or concerns of energies, which is maybe nonexistant, but maybe energies forms organizations in a very similar way as we human would do. And I see as fear and worry a big hindering factor in nowadays society and personal life. We maybe think also if we have good rules then the fear factor can be removed. But does really set a rule like stealing is prohibited, will stop stealing? And one more question, which one was earlier the rule which forbid stealing or the stealing itself?

Also setting up rules gives the feeling to have expectations toward the subjects of what we want to rule. But what if instead of having expectations we give possibilities? Because this is a big problem nowadays too. We are overregulated most of the times with lots of expectations, but our possibilities are smaller and smaller.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 15 Jul 2015 16:10

Δύναμις wrote:@Mes
:text-thankyoublue: for your post! Your thoughts refer mainly to society and human behavior. I don't think that this has to do with my subject here. Maybe my fault that I didn't specify more at the beginning.

I deliberately made parallel comparison with social and human behavior to the energy behaviour and how it is affected by rules. The main point here is to think about the enegies' behaviour as if they would be consious. Please take this into consideration. I tried to give a different point of view here. It wasn't about that you would have specified wrong or I misunderstood the topic.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 15 Jul 2015 17:09

So the question raises here, an atom doesn't have consciousness? Are we sure that the current definition for the consciousness what you are using really covers what we can call as consciousness? I wouldn't call fantasizing mixing together concious and non-counscious, since actually this is the case what we as humans are in... Also I understand that to be scientific and insisting on facts is a great need and following something what can give everyone a firm grip. But taking into consideration other than facts, is sometimes can be very important also, since not taking them, is leading to where our scientist are now. I am sure if they would have fantasized a bit more, they would have been already much further.

Seemingly I am bothering the line of thougt on the topic. It wasn't intended, as I told I only tried to raise questions from a different perspective, but I understand if it's not welcomed here. Sorry about that.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Energy -> Consciousness -> OIC

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jul 2015 17:38

I started now this thread to move some comments from Mesh here. They were a bit off topic in the other "energy" thread, but I found interesting points in it, which are special useful for OIC incarnated ones. So see my comment about this below in later comment.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Energy -> Consciousness -> OIC

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jul 2015 18:15

I found the following by doing a little bit search about this topic.

First part will be a little look about consciousness <-> energy.
Second part will take a special look to the quantum layer of OIC incarnated ones and more maybe...

1) If we talk about 3D energies, our ambient and our bodies, we are talking about an energy kind we call "PL" energies.
"All what is" consists of these, meaning all matter, all known "non matter" and so on lays on the grid and consist of PL energies.
PL energies itself consist of two different kinds of energies. One kind we call "the skeleton", this part gives the energies the many different shapes.
The second kind is the real energy, it's connected to the skeleton and does the interaction with the other energies. 99,3% of all properties which energies have are related / coming from this second kind.

In opposite to this, the consciousness consist of completely different self-supporting energy kinds, which don't have energy skeletons. As 93% of "mankind" belongs to some "angel" (sub)species, I only write about this one here.
Our consciousness is not located even near to the 3D bodies/avatars, and it's not located on the grid. So the direct interacting between PL energies and consciousness is not possible. But influence on consciousness from 3D levels is possible (we all know this well... :-D ), but only by influencing the interfaces between 3D avatar and consciousness.
But now let's go to the second part, it's much more interesting...

2) To explain this now, I first need to explain more about OIC. As you can see in this thread Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC), in OIC is a fake 10-realities-system. This system is inside some oval bubble near the entrance in OIC, we call it the gaming habitat (GH). It's what I also often call "astral disneyland". To understand the situation you have to "imagine" that OIC is a bubble with one entrance. Directly behind the entrance is the taurus stasis system, in which all aspects of the OIC incarnated ones (the real bodies) are laying, while they are down here in 3D. Direct behind the stasis system is the GH.

Inside the GH is the fake 10-realities-system. In each of the 10 realities are timelines (no, I will not discuss TL here at all...). There are 2 kinds of TLs inside the GH. We call them multi realities TL and single reality TL. The more important for the darks are the multi TLs. A multi TL always has 9 sister TLs in the other realities. And these 10 are always connected, to keep the "balance of horror" (which is the purpose of the 10-realities-"horror"-system...). Before someone incarnates from OIC to 3d, he/she has to choose in which of the 10 fake realities, and in which TL, he/she want to get placed the own main "higher" avatar. This choice can not get changed during 3D "incarnation". I call this main avatar also "the sync avatar".

In each of the OIC-GH TLs is a copy of 3D Earth, I call them pseudo Earths. All pseudo Earths have an energetic structure as 3D Earth has it, BUT they are NOT fractal! In a special kind, all pseudo Earths of multi TLs are connected to 3D Earth. By this they are influencing 3D indirectly too. Some do more, some less, depending on their energetic level. So an OIC incarnated one has chosen, before coming to 3D, one of these pseudo Earths to be the place, where the sync avatar has to be placed. And after being placed, the location of the sync avatar gets always synchronized with the location of the 3D avatar on 3D Earth. This topic is very close related to this sync avatar! You now need to understand that both avatars, the sync avatar and the 3D avatar, are connected to the aspect body, and by this to the consciousness (which is located in the aspect). These two avatars are connected, and the effects of these connection can be of many different kinds. Btw. the sync avatar can not "astral travel", many OIC incarnated ones have a 3rd avatar in OIC-GH for this (but they never leave GH!). Very often the cognitions from the sync avatar got "faded in" the 3D cognitions, and often the people themselves don't realize this fading in. They can often not differ between the cognitions from 2 different avatars at 2 totally different locations.

Every thought of OIC incarnated ones has to pass BOTH avatars, the 3D one and the sync avatar. And this is one point where "consciousness" meets "quantum". The sync avatar has many "build in" mechanisms in pseudo Earths quantum layer for filtering and influencing thoughts, emotions, cognitions and more. Everyone who wanted to come to 3D from OIC needed to agree to these "build ins" before coming here. The group which is controlling the fake reality with the sync avatar is also controlling the "build ins".

The next point in this is, that the pseudo Earths are non-fractal. And they are not part of a property, as 3D is (no, I will not explain property...). 3D has a lot of related and connected levels, which makes a lot of things impossible. The pseudo Earths don't have this, which makes a lot more things possible. Each pseudo Earth has it own set of rules, so each one is a bit individual and different from the others. For example in about 72% of the pseudo Earths matter can get materialized by thoughts...

I stop the examples here, I think it should be clear now how this works.

If you now count in, that almost all spiritual constructs, philosophies, religions and so on have their origin in OIC, you should be able to see a bit how it works.

You can see this often for example in C's blog. There are people who often crash together, but they never realize, that they are in different realities of the fake 10-realities system in GH. They always only see "their" reality, and thinking about the other how crazy he/she is...

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”