Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC)

Δύναμις

Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC)

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Jun 2015 13:35

the following pics are darkness in full width!
This is how darks work! Darks, that need to be above you to torture you! They construct a hierarchy to keep simple people away from their "highness"!

And YOU, DEAR SHEEP, keep supporting them with your energy, your heart, your life, your work, your blood, your everything. Is this what you want?

Anyway, have fun while "looking for god". In case you don't find him straight away after climbing up all that mess (make sure you start at the very bottom), be patient. He probably went to the loo and may never come back again :laughing-rolling:

Sorry for not adding the link to the original page, but I don't intend to support darks in any way.

The inventors of that scheme are surely in contact with some non 3d incarnated beings and their human avatars are 100% sure to do the right thing. I neither question nor deny this. BUT, what they get is OIC crap. The whole thing is the description of a OIC timeline. IT IS NOT REAL!

Here a good one for my friends:

Attachments
1458672_668148269874094_1824227339_n.jpg
(32.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
REVELATION.jpg
(216.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
REVELATION2.jpg
(184.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
REVELATION3.jpg
(207.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Dear SHEEP...

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2015 13:50

Thx my love for posting this.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
(btw. it's only 1 of 3 charts...)

Guys pls use your own (3d) mind for one moment.
Light ones would never ever create such a complex government hierarchy! Why should light do it? No real light one sees any sense in this!

All positions in the charts are representing one of the three dark groups (orions, lsa and taurus), everyone with light masks of course.
The whole bullshit is inside OIC, and in OIC only inside the timeline (gaming) system. The structure is the direct result of negotiations
and resulting deals which the 3 dark groups made between each other to create this structure.

Guys what you see here, is the direct manifestation of what we knew down here as "Cold War"...
It was created to keep the balance between the big 3 darks.
The balance of enslavement and horror!
Really, ask yourself, why would "higher light" beings ever create such a structure...?
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 26 Jun 2015 17:57

Hey Δύναμις and Frank, very interesting to read. Of course, I am not yet sure what to use it for but thank you for posting! :happy-sunshine: Seems very typical the darks would put such effort into negotiating this complex 'balancing' among their oppressive groups - what I guess they also refer to 'balance of power' in their own language... Nice to see a concrete chart and example of the various 'spiritual' subjects which I have seen mentioned but never really understood. :-D

:greetings-wavingyellow: :romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 26 Jun 2015 23:35

Personally, to me spiritual people talking OIC-stuff I think have mostly seemed to make very little sense - but looking at this chart I can better understand now why they can seem so convinced while talking such nonsensical stuff. If they get convinced that OIC 'spiritual path' is the way forward I guess it is easy for some of them to get really caught up in all the intricate details of the different departments, supreme councils, divine ministries etc. And very time consuming of course... :confusion-seeingstars:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jun 2015 16:00

This comment is related to some talkings between astro (the puzzler) and me in this thread:
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2056.

It's about the above structures and puzzling.

I want to give some more infos, that maybe help people in the puzzling.

First, the above chart is about the OIC internal structures. It shows about 3% of the OIC internal structures which we Protoi know...
If you go to the original page (google it...), you will find 2 more charts. But don't think it would be so easy.

As already said in the other thread, there are games in games...

So let's make a mind model we are able to understand. If you put all of those 3 charts together, you would get i big picture, one puzzle.
But there are more, other pictures (puzzles). There are at least a minimum of 9 other pictures!
And in there comes the tricky part. The 10 pictures are all connected. So changing or acting in the one, has effects on the others.
They are connected. So in fact you don't have 10 pictures (even if it seems so), you have only one multi dimensional picture / puzzle.
Each of the picture represents a different spiritual approach, creating different fake "realities" for the different followers.
Pls don't confuse this with those "one religion" things. They are just one of the different approaches.
alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2015 22:53

Frank wrote:
Pls don't confuse this with those "one religion" things. They are just one of the different approaches.

:handgestures-thumbup:
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC)

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jun 2015 14:38

A list of the 10 realities system:
(all have equal "wight", so I put them into our order which we use elsewhere too)

1) orion main reality, we call it "Indian reality" (chimera)
2) Second orion reality, "Chinese reality"
3) Third orion reality, "Lutheran reality " (scientology)
4) Main reality of lsa1 fraction, "catholic reality" (the chart above is from this one, most "Cobra's" are there, European royals)
5) Second lsa1 reality
6) Main reality of lsa2 fraction, "jewish reality" (orthodox too, crazy US christians)
7) Second lsa2 reality
8) taurus main reality "muslim reality"
9) Second taurus reality "animal reality"
10) Third taurus reality, "Japanese reality"

And don't forget, these are only the OIC internal parts of the 3 big dark groups. There are (have been) many more things outside OIC, which influence 3d...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 29 Jun 2015 17:18

Ha-ha-ha! That diagram is making my head so dizzy! :confusion-seeingstars: :scared-shocked: :sleeping-blue: :text-lol:

There is something to be said about wanting to be a part somewhere "up there" in the upper parts of the diagram... :angelic-green: I certainly understand how attractive this feeling can be, wrong (helplessness) as it may be. :techie-idea: I reckon it's a good thing that this kinda stuff makes me nauseous. Who knows what kinds of wonky ideas and contexts I would have read myself into if I did read it and take it seriously.

As for sheep: sheep are sheep for the time being. I was I sheep once, I still go back to my old ways sometimes, it's all part of it. We could all use some more sheep power, assistance and warmth :happy-smileyflower: but a sheep isn't ready until a sheep is ready, you know? Maybe I really never was a sheep but I kept my head down and tried to deal with more pressing matters, it seemed. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Frank & Alex,
What of protoi diagrams and what not? I find those very hard to understand. I should go over it one more time to really try to understand the concept of aspects and polarities. :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jun 2015 18:42

astrochimp wrote:Frank & Alex,
What of protoi diagrams and what not? I find those very hard to understand. I should go over it one more time to really try to understand the concept of aspects and polarities.

Hi astro,

we Protoi are outside of the whole structures.

My personal opinion about "aspects and polarities" in "lightworker" (OIC) context: it's total OIC bullshit...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Aug 2015 21:22

Frank wrote:A list of the 10 realities system:
(all have equal "wight", so I put them into our order which we use elsewhere too)

1) orion main reality, we call it "Indian reality"
2) Second orion reality, "Chinese reality"
3) Third orion reality, "Lutheran reality " (scientology)
4) Main reality of lsa1 fraction, "catholic reality" (the chart above is from this one, most "Cobra's" are there, European royals)
5) Second lsa1 reality
6) Main reality of lsa2 fraction, "jewish reality" (orthodox too, crazy US christians)
7) Second lsa2 reality
8) taurus main reality "muslim reality"
9) Second taurus reality "animal reality"
10) Third taurus reality, "Japanese reality"

And don't forget, these are only the OIC internal parts of the 3 big dark groups. There are (have been) many more things outside OIC, which influence 3d...

Can you please tell me about Taoism?
Is that belongs to 2) Second orion reality, "Chinese reality" ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Aug 2015 21:31

Pegazus wrote:Can you please tell me about Taoism?

yes
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Aug 2015 16:35

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Can you please tell me about Taoism?

yes

Thanks!
I was just wondering about it because i thought its techniques seemed worth a look or research.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Aug 2015 11:43

Some more infos I found:

The fake 10-realities-system was installed at about the year 307 (linear counting). Btw. I think the years 0-307 are faked...

In original state, it was a 12-realities-system. At about the year 858 some who turned against the LSA1 and LSA2 group (in the chart above they are rebellion/red) destroyed two of the 12 realities, and started cooperating with the orion group. We call this group LSA3.

But now let's come back to the year 307 and focus on the fractal 3D world.
We will now take a look to the biggest criminal, who did the largest damage and harm to all beings in fractal 3D!
I am now talking about the former guardian of the 3D planet! In our wiki, we call this "the soul sitter", but the description of his function there is outdated and incomplete.
The 3D guardian had the function and job to protect the beings in 3D in best possible ways! He got authorities and abilities for this.
The former 3D guardian was a level 1 entity, and he had one executive. This executive had like others a core and an outer-core (OC) down here.
Until the year 307 the 3D guardian cooperated with the Protoi alliance, trying to protect "mankind" and other beings in 3D in best way.
In 307 he sold out mankind to the LSA group! And he did this without having any pressure or blackmailing, he did this only to get personal benefit!

So what he did? As we know already the 10-realities-system has big impact on 3D, because there are man connections from GH into 3D. All of these connections have filters, so that only bad mess can pass them and reach 3D! These connections gave the darks big advantages in 3D against the Protoi and all other lightfull beings! The 3D world before 307 was hard, but not dark. After 307 the 3D world became dark. The harming in the dimensions we know today started there, the final crashing of light beings started there! The selling out of the 3D planet by the 3D guardian was the biggest crime ever in 3D, which made all the others possible!

The entity and the core of the former 3D guardian is already in prison for a while now. The OC is still incarnated down here, and following a dark path (thinking he's doing light things...).

The former 3D guardian entity is well known on this planet as "jesus"........
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Aug 2015 12:37

Frank wrote:The selling out of the 3D planet by the 3D guardian was the biggest crime ever in 3D, which made all the others possible!

The entity and the core of the former 3D guardian is already in prison for a while now. The OC is still incarnated down here, and following a dark path (thinking he's doing light things...).

The former 3D guardian entity is well known on this planet as "jesus"........

Every form of religion originates from that 3d guardian, no matter what different religions like to call their "god"(bastard = you can take this word literally as well. The original meaning is "mixed", there is no "pure god", just a mixture of wrong beliefs that generate a "god").

Now, dear sheep, leave the anger you feel against me and the grief/pity about yourself who has been betrayed and deprived of rights by the state, the church, the society etc. aside and imagine the world we can create WITHOUT religion and "god"bastards! This is what I would call "New world order" and not the rubbish that some rich "planet-holders" claim to create by eliminating all poor=non obedient beings.

How much more pain can you take before you awake?!?!?!?
alc

Unread postby alc » 10 Aug 2015 13:50

Great. History as it is.
I wonder how somebody on such important position has no checking and can do thiskind of shit?
How long will cleaning take that sheep will be able to see? :greetings-waveyellow:
Alex u are so sweet with ur an :happy-jumpeveryone: gry comments
:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 10 Aug 2015 14:05

So this year 307 is meant real and without added loops? I mean in wiki there are clear that they added more than 30.000years in which probbably they create fake history as we know.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: 307

Unread postby Frank » 10 Aug 2015 14:10

alc wrote:So this year 307 is meant real and without added loops? I mean in wiki there are clear that they added more than 30.000years in which probbably they create fake history as we know.

No, this means year 307 of our straight calculation, leaving all loops out...
juu

Unread postby juu » 10 Aug 2015 22:09

Underdtanding now thAt this has becone a ticket with no return for them.. Darks ultimate goal is be who ends in charge of 3d?. Who is the last being that will stop existing?
when they know they will not take the last deal?

Are the bilderberg group? The 300 committee, the presidents of the big countries all dark 3d awaken avatares? Do they kbow what is really happening?
In this meetings, do they talk about what is really going on? And how can they keep the prisión running?

Do putin knows Orión is behind him?

Do bush , clinton know who is their máster?

This former 3d guardian s OC is not Jodorowsky?
Haha I was cught up with him for a while..
The way he planted s way of healing coyld be really persuasive for people like me who from the begginnng had the uncouncioss knowibg that our misión was to get healing...

But seeing it know.. Its a dark path
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Aug 2015 11:44

Yes, but that's not the only things happen.
This is just a "major" point, so I wrote about it.
Many things happen in and for 3D, and this will speed up...

If you look here you will see this schema:

Code: Select all

+--------------------------------------------------------+
| 0) "Our" 3D world                                      |
| I)   Atom layer (chemistry)                            |
| II)  Quantum layer (physics)                           |
+---------------------------------+----------------------+
| III) String groups layer        |  V) Loops layer      |
+---------------------------------+     (running the     |
| IV)  Strings layer              |      chemistry)      |

As you can see, I added the 0) layer, which is our 3D world, how and what we see and measure from it.
Cleanings in 3D are meaning in first place layers I) to V). For sure all those cleanings have impact on layer 0), but this may take a while.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 23 Aug 2015 12:20

Frank wrote:Yes, but that's not the only things happen.
This is just a "major" point, so I wrote about it.
Many things happen in and for 3D, and this will speed up...

If you look here you will see this schema:

Code: Select all

| 0) "Our" 3D world                                      |
| I)   Atom layer (chemistry)                            |
| II)  Quantum layer (physics)                           |
| III) String groups layer        |  V) Loops layer      |
+---------------------------------+     (running the     |
| IV)  Strings layer              |      chemistry)      |

As you can see, I added the 0) layer, which is our 3D world, how and what we see and measure from it.
Cleanings in 3D are meaning in first place layers I) to V). For sure all those cleanings have impact on layer 0), but this may take a while.

Just my curiosity but you mentioned a level between I) Atom layer (chemistry) and II) Quantum layer (physics) in C's Blog comments section.

Where energies are being present to influence 3d by a dark group through energies.

Will you later add this layer name to the scheme or is it a space between I-II layers without specific name yet?

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”