Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC)

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Dear SHEEP... (or fake "realities" of OIC)

Unread postby Frank » 23 Aug 2015 12:56

Pegazus wrote:Just my curiosity but you mentioned a level between I) Atom layer (chemistry) and II) Quantum layer (physics) in C's Blog comments section.

Where energies are being present to influence 3d by a dark group through energies.

Will you later add this layer name to the scheme or is it a space between I-II layers without specific name yet?

We have the additional names "micro" for layer II) and "macro" for layer i). This layer between we call "mic-mac".
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 13:23

Frank wrote:Some more infos I found:

The fake 10-realities-system was installed at about the year 307 (linear counting). Btw. I think the years 0-307 are faked...

In original state, it was a 12-realities-system. At about the year 858 some who turned against the LSA1 and LSA2 group (in the chart above they are rebellion/red) destroyed two of the 12 realities, and started cooperating with the orion group. We call this group LSA3.

But now let's come back to the year 307 and focus on the fractal 3D world.
We will now take a look to the biggest criminal, who did the largest damage and harm to all beings in fractal 3D!
I am now talking about the former guardian of the 3D planet! In our wiki, we call this "the soul sitter", but the description of his function there is outdated and incomplete.
The 3D guardian had the function and job to protect the beings in 3D in best possible ways! He got authorities and abilities for this.
The former 3D guardian was a level 1 entity, and he had one executive. This executive had like others a core and an outer-core (OC) down here.
Until the year 307 the 3D guardian cooperated with the Protoi alliance, trying to protect "mankind" and other beings in 3D in best way.
In 307 he sold out mankind to the LSA group! And he did this without having any pressure or blackmailing, he did this only to get personal benefit!

So what he did? As we know already the 10-realities-system has big impact on 3D, because there are man connections from GH into 3D. All of these connections have filters, so that only bad mess can pass them and reach 3D! These connections gave the darks big advantages in 3D against the Protoi and all other lightfull beings! The 3D world before 307 was hard, but not dark. After 307 the 3D world became dark. The harming in the dimensions we know today started there, the final crashing of light beings started there! The selling out of the 3D planet by the 3D guardian was the biggest crime ever in 3D, which made all the others possible!

The entity and the core of the former 3D guardian is already in prison for a while now. The OC is still incarnated down here, and following a dark path (thinking he's doing light things...).

The former 3D guardian entity is well known on this planet as "jesus"........

What benefit did the former 3D guardian get from selling out to LSA? What could they possibly offer him in return that was worth all this destruction. Was he so naive/3D dumb that he didn't see this possible outcome? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

The timing is interesting as well because year 307 (linear) was around the time when Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus came into power. Shortly after, he completely changed "Christianity" roughly into what it is today--a hegemonical, redacted mess which doesn't guide one to build a good brain model but rather gives misleading answers to carefully prepared questions. I assume Constantine The Great is LSA.

I have to say, I'm starting to see where Protoi info ties in with several other groups' infos, changed and manipulated as they may be.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Dec 2015 13:32

astrochimp wrote:What benefit did the former 3D guardian get from selling out to LSA? What could they possibly offer him in return that was worth all this destruction. Was he so naive/3D dumb that he didn't see this possible outcome? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

I have no clue, in fact a ticket to prison...
It has been the entity who made this, not the small outer core part down here...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 13:39

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:What benefit did the former 3D guardian get from selling out to LSA? What could they possibly offer him in return that was worth all this destruction. Was he so naive/3D dumb that he didn't see this possible outcome? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

I have no clue, in fact a ticket to prison...
It has been the entity who made this, not the small outer core part down here...

Once the core entity makes a deal like that, does the OC have any other choice but follow false light?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Dec 2015 13:45

astrochimp wrote:Once the core entity makes a deal like that, does the OC have any other choice but follow false light?

yes
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 16:25

astrochimp wrote:
I have to say, I'm starting to see where Protoi info ties in with several other groups' infos, changed and manipulated as they may be.

Great! Then please share with us, because we have no idea who else claims similar to what we do. We haven't found a single person or group that would back up our claims in any way. Some single persons seemed to share some bits of common truth, but at the end they turned out to be traitors following dark agendas.
I am sure that some more people/groups will show up when the time is right, but still would love to know why the hell they hide from us :wink:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 21:16

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

Great! Then please share with us, because we have no idea who else claims similar to what we do. We haven't found a single person or group that would back up our claims in any way. Some single persons seemed to share some bits of common truth, but at the end they turned out to be traitors following dark agendas.
I am sure that some more people/groups will show up when the time is right, but still would love to know why the hell they hide from us :wink:

For instance, a person named Georgi Stankov (first hit on google) has been posting some things that correlate to your information. There's also a lot of other stuff in there :confusion-shrug: . On his website, Georgi is, of course, the Captain of the "PAT" (Planetary Ascension Team)... :text-lol:

Also, Cobra 2012's coded messages match up with some of Frank's progress posts. I can sense something off about Cobra 2012's whole presence but I'm not sure what it is. It feels colder and less personal than what I'd expect from the real deal. Of course, on Cobra's website, Cobra is a big part of the "RM" (Resistance Movement) :handgestures-thumbup:

Frank's post about the "Jesus" character relates to how in history Emperor Constantine I erased the mystical beginnings of what we now call "Christianity".

Frank's posts about 12k years+ of darkness matches the current geological data about catastrophic earth changes around that time. See this podcast for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-RAWYyVXs.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 21:41

@ astrochimp

ok, so no real info though (= I mean nothing we didn't know about yet).
I am sure you don't want to know my opinion about the guy you mentioned first. Words like "ascension" and "universal law" are dark as dark can be. We are not interested in cooperation with people of this kind and surely not in exchange of information.

C and the "RM" is another joke of the century or rather OIC timeline (=own games nothing to do with the rest of the world).

Constantine I was a nasty-pasty as well. He killed thousands and was named "saint" by the church. He is not much of a help/support for us.

At first I thought you mean that there groups or persons providing similar info to ours, but I guess you mean that what Frank says coincides with some historical facts. Sure it does. If we had time and support we would put all know facts together and make everyone understand how things on earth worked in the past years.

I had a quick look at that video and especially at the description. Nothing new there either and for some reason no word about ancient Greece ... (today Greek territory).
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 22:46

Δύναμις wrote:@ astrochimp
I had a quick look at that video and especially at the description. Nothing new there either and for some reason no word about ancient Greece ... (today Greek territory).

I linked the wrong video. Here's the full version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

According to Hancock, civilization was restarted around 11,6k years ago in ancient Egypt (a.k.a. Kemet), among several other places after large landmasses went below sea level. This happened due to an asteroid impact/close pass which quickly melted the 2+ mile thick ice caps on North America and completely changed our geography in a matter of days.

Ancient Greece got a lot of its culture and knowledge from Kemet/Egypt. It's well documented that Hippocrates, Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato have gone to Kemet/Egypt in order to learn its knowledge and ways of understanding.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Dec 2015 22:58

Ok, I'm not really interested in the ancient Egypt topic, as all but one (Echnaton) have been darks...
All those nice spiritual stories about them are just dark propaganda. Sorry.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 23:05

astrochimp wrote:Ancient Greece got a lot of its culture and knowledge from Kemet/Egypt. It's well documented that Hippocrates, Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato have gone to Kemet/Egypt in order to learn its knowledge and ways of understanding.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Of course, they visited Egypt, Cleopatra was also of Greek origin and so on. Socrates has never left Athens as far as I know (but I don't know his full biography so I may be mistaken). You are not telling me anything new, but you ignore the fact that the Greeks that ever went there, went to pick up knowledge from their own Greek ancestors that had deposited it in Egypt. Why should a whole land like Egypt at that time speak and write in ancient Greek besides their own coptic language? Because Greek was at those times what English is nowadays for many countries.
You only have a very partial, more limited knowledge on this subject than we have, but I know it is not your fault. They twist and diminish the Greek language and the Greek influence where ever possible for many centuries now. Without the Greek scripts (translated by the Arabs) there wouldn't have been a Renaissance or industrilization :wink:.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 23:14

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Ancient Greece got a lot of its culture and knowledge from Kemet/Egypt. It's well documented that Hippocrates, Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato have gone to Kemet/Egypt in order to learn its knowledge and ways of understanding.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Of course, they visited Egypt, Cleopatra was also of Greek origin and so on. Socrates has never left Athens as far as I know (but I don't know his full biography so I may be mistaken). You are not telling me anything new, but you ignore the fact that the Greeks that ever went there, went to pick up knowledge from their own Greek ancestors that had deposited it in Egypt. Why should a whole land like Egypt at that time speak and write in ancient Greek besides their own coptic language? Because Greek was at those times what English is nowadays for many countries.
You only have a very partial, more limited knowledge on this subject than we have, but I know it is not your fault. They twist and diminish the Greek language and the Greek influence where ever possible for many centuries now. Without the Greek scripts (translated by the Arabs) there wouldn't have been a Renaissance or industrilization :wink:.

And where do you hail from again? :text-lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 23:45

astrochimp wrote:And where do you hail from again? :text-lol:

Not sure yet, but you'll be the first to know if I ever find it out myself :happy-smileyflower:

Ok, seriously now. Many many things are quite twisted and especially historical facts. It was always like it is today, the ones in charge claim whatever they like and the history is full of lies (willingly) or mistakes. It is really fine that you try so hard to put the pieces together, but it is not easy to get to the core of a subject for different reasons. Don't take everything your read literally. Many things are incomplete or just wrong, even if they are written in good intention.

:romance-grouphug:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 08 Dec 2015 23:05

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:And where do you hail from again? :text-lol:

Not sure yet, but you'll be the first to know if I ever find it out myself :happy-smileyflower:

Ok, seriously now. Many many things are quite twisted and especially historical facts. It was always like it is today, the ones in charge claim whatever they like and the history is full of lies (willingly) or mistakes. It is really fine that you try so hard to put the pieces together, but it is not easy to get to the core of a subject for different reasons. Don't take everything your read literally. Many things are incomplete or just wrong, even if they are written in good intention.

:romance-grouphug:

You're absolutely right--historical facts are laughable at best and offensive at worst. The things they've done and whitewashed can't be washed away forever. That's why I don't rely on mainstream history. When trying to piece things together, I carefully take myths and legends (word of mouth stories) which have things in common and then look at geological, seismological, volcanological and other earth science disciplines which tie into the aforementioned stories.

That's how I first discovered that the Sphinx is much older than previously claimed: http://www.robertschoch.com/sphinxcontent.html. Let's not focus on this being the Sphinx and Egyptian for now :text-lol: but acknowledge that we've been lied to as to how our "antediluvian" history goes. This discovery and others like Gobekli Tepe in Turkey are waiting to burst into the common person's awareness once the information barricades are torn down.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Dec 2015 15:47

astrochimp wrote: Let's not focus on this being the Sphinx and Egyptian for now :text-lol: but acknowledge that we've been lied to as to how our "antediluvian" history goes. This discovery and others like Gobekli Tepe in Turkey are waiting to burst into the common person's awareness once the information barricades are torn down.

No problem with the Sphinx at all. I know it was there before the Egyptians/Kemets (?) :happy-smileyflower: The only question is what the real function of the pyramid was, just curious.
Göbekli Tepe was built by LSA 2. Better we bury it again then before it spreads more dark influence.

Just for info and because it is one of my favorite subjects. Old Greek civilization/buildings.

All 3 pics are from the book of Theofanis Manias "The unknown masterpieces of the Old Greeks" around 1960. I won't write more about that book as it is quite useless to everyone that doesn't speak Greek and I don't think that it has ever been translated in other languages.

The first two maps show how old cities/important places were invisibly connected to each other. The place where those cities or temples were located was not just a coincidence as it is nowadays. This guy and his team spent much time to gather all the info and to check the details before starting drawing lines on a map.
The triangle you see on the very top (right) connects 3 places (ΧΑΛΚΙΣ - ΘΗΒΑΙ - ΑΜΦΙΑΡΙΟΝ) and the long side is equal to 1,618/1,62 of the short ones (the golden ratio).
That the old Greek buildings speak "mathematics" is nothing new (not to a Greek person though). I tried to give a short example here, based on Manias' research. I haven't met anything on this planet (= using books and internet) that came close to that. It was not about only one building it was about the full known world at that time and almost everywhere where Greeks build something. Sure the pyramids were great and they are supposed to show some connection to some star constellation and so on, but still a totally different thing than connecting many smaller places on some part of a continent.

In fact it is not about the "Greeks" in nationalistic aspect, but about the preservation of the harmony, the symmetry, the goodness. Please don't confuse the Greeks from today with the Ancient Greeks. There are different species although born in the same geographical area.

The last pic shows the Greek numbers. Before Greece adopted the Arabic numerical system like every other country in the world, it was using letters for numbers. This was quite complicated, but it was also a way to give words - especially Toponyms (= Greek word for place name) a certain meaning through the number that was connecting this Toponym with other words whose added letters would have the same meaning. Many people tried and still try to give a meaning to some words by giving them meaningful numbers, especially darks to spread fear. I am quite sure that names were not chosen by coincidence at those times, but I am not sure that the meaning that Theofanis Manias gives to some words is right. I personally think that he mixed reality (Old Greek Names) with superstition exactly like many people do nowadays. In other words: Numerology is the combination of 2% truth and 98% fantasy.
Attachments
IMG_8059.JPG
(165.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_8058.JPG
(391.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_8057.JPG
(411.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Dec 2015 16:20

An interesting topic. Maybe we put the posts into a new thread?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 18 Dec 2015 17:11

Apologies for my lack of response. I do want to talk about this further and will when I get freed up from my current ongoing obligations...

:romance-smileyheart:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 03 Feb 2016 16:54

Frank wrote:Yes, but that's not the only things happen.
This is just a "major" point, so I wrote about it.
Many things happen in and for 3D, and this will speed up...

If you look here you will see this schema:

Code: Select all

+--------------------------------------------------------+
| 0) "Our" 3D world                                      |
| I)   Atom layer (chemistry)                            |
| II)  Quantum layer (physics)                           |
+---------------------------------+----------------------+
| III) String groups layer        |  V) Loops layer      |
+---------------------------------+     (running the     |
| IV)  Strings layer              |      chemistry)      |
+---------------------------------+----------------------+

As you can see, I added the 0) layer, which is our 3D world, how and what we see and measure from it.
Cleanings in 3D are meaning in first place layers I) to V). For sure all those cleanings have impact on layer 0), but this may take a while.

Frank, it is my understanding from the war thread that the 'effect' on 3D has finally begun ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Feb 2016 16:58

Oni wrote:Frank, it is my understanding from the war thread that the 'effect' on 3D has finally begun ?

yes
marie

Unread postby marie » 02 Mar 2016 01:55

Frank wrote:The entity and the core of the former 3D guardian is already in prison for a while now. The OC is still incarnated down here, and following a dark path (thinking he's doing light things...).

The former 3D guardian entity is well known on this planet as "jesus"........

Do you know who his current incarnation is? Does it happen to be a man named Paul Tuttle? http://www.celestialrealm.com/the_paul_ ... story.html

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”