OIC What is this?

Δύναμις

OIC What is this?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Apr 2014 21:19

:greetings-waveyellow:

I guess many of you have read the abbreviation OIC before, but couldn't really understand what we mean by that. I'll try to explain it in a very simplified way, which is not what we would call accurate but at least it helps you conceive the message.

What is OIC?
OIC = Oneness Illusion Creation
You can read a bit more about OIC or spiritual Disneyland here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=384

Where is OIC?
Everywhere and nowhere. OIC is where you are, if you are in it. There is no place on this planet called OIC.
OIC is the place where our consciousness (our "souls" although this term is wrong as well, but quite familiar to all of us, so I'll use it here for you to understand) are.

Our physical bodies are on Earth, but our consciousness is on another non material level. Let's say we are connected to our consciousness with the so called "silver line". On this level there are two bubbles/worlds, a big and a small one. The big bubble expands over the entire level. In this bubble there is a smaller one called OIC. This higher level is where we are actually incarnated. What we use down here (on Earth) is an avatar. We are not incarnated here!!!
In this higher level the darks created OIC to keep you busy, so you'll never find out who you are and what they did to you. They have given you incredibly many skills, so you can channel or foresee the future or do astral travels etc. None of these skills are real!!! They feel real to you, but only to you and to the others that are also incarnated in OIC. These skills are what makes you feel special and they won't let you see the truth. The truth is, that you are far more special than that, what you are in OIC. You will never find out what you are if you don't leave OIC!

Why should you leave OIC?
Because this will save you very many bad experiences. The first days you will probably not even notice that you are outside of OIC. Everything goes very smoothly, nothing exciting happens but you'll soon find out that you feel more free, more calm, you have less or no fears, depressions and so on. Light people in OIC keep getting attacked all the time, feel pressure etc.

How to leave OIC
Nothing easier than that! Order it! Order it for yourself and you are out in minutes. Months ago it was not easy to leave OIC, since there were many dark guardians watching you. OIC belonged to darks and we were not allowed to do anything to help any of our trapped people. After severe battles we could claim OIC as our jurisdiction and therefore we could remove all dark guardians. Everyone is free to leave OIC! We are not allowed to take you out of there, because we are not allowed to intervene. It is your own decision! You have to want it and order yourself out of there.

According to our information there are about 22 million light people in OIC and need to find their way out of there. If you think, that you may be one of them, please ask your pendulum (or whatever else you use) or contact us for confirmation.
It is also quite possible that family members of yours or friends are incarnated in OIC. Please remember that you can't order them out of OIC. They have to do it themselves. You can help them to find their way out by explaining to them what OIC is.

EDIT 27. Feb 2016
:

I hope this diagram will help to clarify a few things about OIC and also in general as for the "incarnation" itself.
IMPORTANT: None of us is incarnated on earth!
What we call earth is in fact Pandora1. We only have avatars on earth/Pandora1, but we are not "incarnated" here.
The actual incarnation takes place either on Pandora3 or Pandora2 or OIC. This is where our aspect body is and in common sense the incarnation itself.

Protoi and L1 and L2 Protoi Alliance members are incarnated on Pandora3 on floor SL2.3.
About 24 mio beings are incarnated on OIC and all others are incarnated on Pandora2. Both OIC and Pandora2 are located on floor SL2.2.
Pandora1=earth is located on SL2.1.

As you see, we are all alliens on earth :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
OIC.jpg
(35.28 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rosebelle

Re: OIC What is this?

Unread postby Rosebelle » 17 Apr 2014 04:59

well said :text-goodpost:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 17 Apr 2014 08:14

:text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Is it anything more to say?

:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 17 Apr 2014 09:42

Δύναμις wrote:
How to leave OIC
Nothing easier than that! Order it! Order it for yourself and you are out in minutes. Months ago it was not easy to leave OIC, since there were many dark guardians watching you. OIC belonged to darks and we were not allowed to do anything to help any of our trapped people. After severe battles we could claim OIC as our jurisdiction and therefore we could remove all dark guardians. Everyone is free to leave OIC! We are not allowed to take you out of there, because we are not allowed to intervene. It is your own decision! You have to want it and order yourself out of there.

Is it possible to anybody incarnated in OIC to do that? ...even G and D if they decide?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Apr 2014 12:17

Yes it is possible, because there are only G2 and lighter classified inside OIC.

The reason is simple. Little more than a year ago we separated OIC and real world. By doing this separation, a second OIC was created from us, a copy we call "fake OIC". When we did this, we took all G2 and lighter beings out of OIC into fake OIC. In fake OIC we replaced all G3 or darker with AIs which have their personalities (they maybe even do not realize that they are "only AIs"), in "real OIC" we replaced the G2 and lighter with such AIs.

So everyone who wants to get out of it, simply can do it by a full conscious order...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 19 Aug 2014 15:36

Yesterday I ordered several times to be taken out of OIC; let's see what changes...

:chores-chopwood:

PS: So far, pretty quiet and uneventful.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 15:40

astrochimp wrote:Yesterday I ordered several times to be taken out of OIC; let's see what changes...

Indeed i get you are out now. :text-welcomeconfetti:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 19 Aug 2014 17:30

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Yesterday I ordered several times to be taken out of OIC; let's see what changes...

Indeed i get you are out now. :text-welcomeconfetti:

Uh-oh, attacks are resuming now! :smile:

Can't be that I should suit up for the game, can it!?
:handgestures-thumbup:

Best,
-astro
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Aug 2014 18:08

can we say that OIC is some kind of state of mind?

what could happen if OIC is destroyed? so it not exist any more?

and last, who else will be around us when we get out of OIC? only those who leave OIC? and other will be AIs? or we will see, feel g2 and lighter just like we do in second OIC
?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 19 Aug 2014 18:24

I can't seem to say anything with certitude :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 18:28

zoozoom wrote:can we say that OIC is some kind of state of mind?

and last, who else will be around us when we get out of OIC? only those who leave OIC? and other will be AIs? or we will see, feel g2 and lighter just like we do in second OIC
?

NO OIC is a real place... not a mind state
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Aug 2014 18:36

zoozoom wrote:can we say that OIC is some kind of state of mind?

?

Saying that OIC is a kind of state of mind is a too 3D perspective and it doesn't explain or describe the problem properly. Somehow yes, but it can easily lead people to the wrong conclusions. If you consider being alive and having a physical body as a kind of state of mind, then you can say that being in OIC is the same.
But OIC is as real as the planet we live on. Is this planet "a state of mind"? As far as we know, it isn't. OIC neither.

Primary OIC is already destroyed and substituted by a fake OIC where people get the chance to find out what goes on and leave it. We are not allowed to take decisions for them. The faster they get out of there, the best for them. Their leaving or staying in OIC will not affect the changes in this world.

We are NOT in OIC. If you consider yourself being in OIC, that's ok, but we are not in there for sure. Only 22 mio people are in OIC (the biggest part of the "spiritual" people, since they have great abilities and feel quite comfortable with it, but they don't realize how wrong they are).
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 19 Aug 2014 18:42

Once you request to leave OIC and you do, what does it take to stop thinking OIC language? Stop thinking like that as such?

I constantly find myself back at the start when I invoke things that don't exist.

-astro
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 19 Aug 2014 18:49

Δύναμις wrote:
We are NOT in OIC. If you consider yourself being in OIC, that's ok, but we are not in there for sure. Only 22 mio people are in OIC (the biggest part of the "spiritual" people, since they have great abilities and feel quite comfortable with it, but they don't realize how wrong they are).

So this OIC is a type of world that only traps and sucks those 22 million who has some ENERGY?And this energy is being farmed by darks?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 19:08

Pegazus wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

So this OIC is a type of world that only traps and sucks those 22 million who has some ENERGY?And this energy is being farmed by darks?

OIC has about 108 million universes. There are billions of billions beings inside. But only 22 millions are connected down here...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 19 Aug 2014 19:33

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

OIC has about 108 million universes. There are billions of billions beings inside. But only 22 millions are connected down here...

:scared-eek: I really thought its only a made in earth thing.
108million universes?
Billions of being in a trap like that?Are there other protoi members working on their freedom or just we are that lucky?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 19:45

Pegazus wrote: :scared-eek: I really thought its only a made in earth thing.
108million universes?
Billions of being in a trap like that?Are there other protoi members working on their freedom or just we are that lucky?

No one is working on it. There is no trap. Everyone who wants to go out of OIC can do it just by decision... But they don't want to go out. The 22 mio want to play their games. For them we who are outside are "crazy idiots", who are somewhere unknown...
And the other ones? Protoi don't act in OIC. So all those meffers prefer to stay inside... :laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 20 Aug 2014 17:07

How did all those entities who left OIC recently find their way back in the first place? It's one thing to say that it's a conscious choice to leave and another thing to know where one is that needs leaving.

-astro
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Aug 2014 17:48

astrochimp wrote:How did all those entities who left OIC recently find their way back in the first place? It's one thing to say that it's a conscious choice to leave and another thing to know where one is that needs leaving.

-astro

It's only a choice for the 22 mio and for all other G2 & G1.
All others are sealed in there.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 30 Aug 2014 23:17

Is it possbile for darks to force someone back to Oic if one got out already?

Is it possbile for anybody to accidentally bounce between oic and 3d reality?

Or the ones who got out stays out no matter what?

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”