OIC What is this?

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: OIC What is this?

Unread postby Frank » 01 Sep 2014 19:31

Pegazus wrote:Is it possbile for darks to force someone back to Oic if one got out already?

no

Pegazus wrote:Is it possbile for anybody to accidentally bounce between oic and 3d reality?

yes

Pegazus wrote:Or the ones who got out stays out no matter what?

no
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Sep 2014 20:11

How can you know for sure you are or not in OIC?? I have never had and o útero body experiencies, never seem an UFO, never head of some "Higher" Being talking to me... Only as a Child, i supposly brought a host to my Room. People saw it, i never did.
How can i mame the choise to go out? Just by think inv and saying it? Don't i need á real connection with my Higher self? I don't think i ami there.. But, you never know. :s

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 02 Sep 2014 11:02

I feel that there are different layers of OIC i mean one exit one OIC but there is another layer of same shit or different but same disneyland. have somebody some more clue of this topic?
:text-feedback:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 18 May 2015 05:54

So my understanding is that OIC is an etheric prison/trick level in-between our true souls and our physical body. I have seen this layer in my daydreams and meditations. It is getting weaker, that's all I know. If you don't look out for it you will go into the fake OIC disneyland, and have fake astral experiences. If you intend to see it, you will see it's a kind of sci-fi torture prison place. One of my bodies is partially trapped there. There is a kind of plug/device pushed into my heart that they use to annoy me. In the physical world this translates into bad moods and twinges, but I am used to it. My physical heart is perfectly healthy.

I don't think I was born into OIC, but I have done so many meditations over the years, that I must have put some energy into fake realities without knowing it. Very interested thread, thanks Dynamis and everyone for typing that up. I know most of Cobras followers are good people, but a lot of them are definitely trapped in OIC.
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 16 Jan 2016 04:18

I'm in OIC? i think that no. I don't have any special power, no see ufos, no feel special.

What you say, Frank?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jan 2016 11:49

jmrobledo wrote:I'm in OIC? i think that no. I don't have any special power, no see ufos, no feel special.

What you say, Frank?

Not in OIC.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Jan 2016 11:52

jmrobledo wrote:I'm in OIC? i think that no. I don't have any special power, no see ufos, no feel special.

What you say, Frank?

I have seen many ufos-ships but they wasnt really there physically because they cant come here...
Last edited by Pegazus on 16 Jan 2016 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Jan 2016 11:54

Pegazus wrote:

I have seen many ufos ...

Specially hidden in clouds ...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jan 2016 12:12

Most "ufos" are one of three things:

1. 3D objects / effects.
2. Ships in outer not fractal layers. What we see are the side effects they have on our physics.
3. Faded in visual cognitions of other layers/levels.
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 17 Jan 2016 07:01

Requesting confirmation I'm outside of OIC. I'd request classification, but I already have a good idea, and not much I can do to recompense the time required. [Aside from keep studying which i'm starting to enjoy xD]
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 17 Jan 2016 09:05

Frank wrote:

What you say, Frank?

Not in OIC.

Thanks.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Jan 2016 11:00

Andr wrote: I'd request classification,

Classification isn't a free service. Please read this first viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1999 and then send pm if you want.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Jan 2016 14:46

RULE CHANGE!

This only applies to NON MEMBERS of our forum, that contact us per email trying to get more info and service for free.
We supply valuable info for free for over three years now. If you ask for further info or service, be prepared to compensate us for the time we need to answer your personal questions and send a donation in advance, otherwise your email will be ignored. We are not here to serve anyone's ego, so no special treatment for NON MEMBERS. Mutual respect and appreciation should be the base of any communication.

We wanted this forum to be different than others and supply everything free to everybody, but people try to take advantage of us all the time and this has to stop (for as long as needed).

:romance-grouphug: and :romance-heartsthree: to our members
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Feb 2016 16:25

I always wondered why I couldn't channel / travel / overall talk crazy !! I think I wondered so much I nearly got myself in there at one point .... :laughing-rolling:

Yep, not interested anymore :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Feb 2016 19:22

Oni wrote:I always wondered why I couldn't channel / travel / overall talk crazy !! I think I wondered so much I nearly got myself in there at one point .... :laughing-rolling:

Me too! I even tried a past life regression in August 2011, but it was impossible, because of the noise the builders in the yard were doing :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I was really disappointed, but hoped to be able to do it someday. The last thing I would want now is a past life regression. I was kept safely away from all that OIC crap.

Oni wrote:Yep, not interested anymore :romance-grouphug:

:handgestures-thumbup: :romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 05 Feb 2016 22:08

Δύναμις wrote: I was kept safely away from all that OIC crap.

Same thing happened to my astral-travel attempts.
Never had any success and at that time was confused a bit why is this not working for me.
But deep down in my core I KNEW I was protected. And I felt safe. :romance-caress:

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-smileyheart:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 06 Feb 2016 00:08

ME TOO! I was never able to successfully astral travel, lucid dream, "see the future," talk to higher beings, see auras, etc. I was really frustrated, especially since many "psychics" kept insisting that everyone could learn to do these things easily. The OIC brainwashing made me believe that I wasn't "enlightened" enough to gain access to these abilities, and I hated myself for it. Now I am so grateful I was somehow prevented from getting involved. If I had those abilities I probably wouldn't be here right now! And that would be horrible because I love it here :-D

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 06 Feb 2016 17:40

eternalullaby wrote:ME TOO! I was never able to successfully astral travel, lucid dream, "see the future," talk to higher beings, see auras, etc. I was really frustrated, especially since many "psychics" kept insisting that everyone could learn to do these things easily. The OIC brainwashing made me believe that I wasn't "enlightened" enough to gain access to these abilities, and I hated myself for it. Now I am so grateful I was somehow prevented from getting involved. If I had those abilities I probably wouldn't be here right now! And that would be horrible because I love it here :-D

I can empathise with that! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 06 Feb 2016 18:19

Anna wrote:
eternalullaby wrote:ME TOO! I was never able to successfully astral travel, lucid dream, "see the future," talk to higher beings, see auras, etc. I was really frustrated, especially since many "psychics" kept insisting that everyone could learn to do these things easily. The OIC brainwashing made me believe that I wasn't "enlightened" enough to gain access to these abilities, and I hated myself for it. Now I am so grateful I was somehow prevented from getting involved. If I had those abilities I probably wouldn't be here right now! And that would be horrible because I love it here :-D

I can empathise with that! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Same here! And I'm very glad to be on the Protoi forum instead. If we had become "enlightened", we'd maybe be out there writing blogs and giving satsangs about how beautiful and amazing everything is now that we had "awakened". Plus, we'd be raking in cash and/or adoration from our devotees. Instead, here we are. Maybe we could make a Protoi t-shirt that says "I tried to reach enlightenment and all I got was this t-shirt"? :mrgreen:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Feb 2016 18:31

marie wrote:Same here! And I'm very glad to be on the Protoi forum instead. If we had become "enlightened", we'd maybe be out there writing blogs and giving satsangs about how beautiful and amazing everything is now that we had "awakened".

Most of them confused "enlightened" with "illuminated".... :sci-fi-beamup:

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”