OIC What is this?

TenSuns

Re: OIC What is this?

Unread postby TenSuns » 06 Feb 2016 18:41

marie wrote: Maybe we could make a Protoi t-shirt that says "I tried to reach enlightenment and all I got was this t-shirt"? :mrgreen:

:text-lol:

You just made my day marie !!! :banana-angel:
marie

Unread postby marie » 07 Feb 2016 01:57

Frank wrote:
marie wrote:Same here! And I'm very glad to be on the Protoi forum instead. If we had become "enlightened", we'd maybe be out there writing blogs and giving satsangs about how beautiful and amazing everything is now that we had "awakened".

Most of them confused "enlightened" with "illuminated".... :sci-fi-beamup:

:lol: Whatever happened to them, I'm not interested in, but I can't wait to find out someday what real enlightenment is. I'm not holding my breath anymore, though.

TenSuns wrote:
marie wrote: Maybe we could make a Protoi t-shirt that says "I tried to reach enlightenment and all I got was this t-shirt"? :mrgreen:

:text-lol:

You just made my day marie !!! :banana-angel:

Happy to make your day! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: And thanks for sharing your music on the forum, TenSuns. Listening to that made my evening yesterday! :romance-heartsthree: :music-listening:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 07 Feb 2016 09:22

marie wrote: And thanks for sharing your music on the forum, TenSuns. Listening to that made my evening yesterday! :romance-heartsthree: :music-listening:

I'm glad you enjoyed it :romance-kisscheek: :handgestures-thumbup:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2016 22:21

Just updated the 1st post of this thread. :happy-smileyflower:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Feb 2016 01:43

What are the main differences between incarnation on Pandora 3 and Pandora 2 ?

:text-thankyoublue:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Feb 2016 12:42

Oni wrote:What are the main differences between incarnation on Pandora 3 and Pandora 2 ?

Different floors. On Pandora 3 are only Protoi, L1 and L2 beings.
juu

Unread postby juu » 29 Feb 2016 13:14

Δύναμις wrote:
Oni wrote:What are the main differences between incarnation on Pandora 3 and Pandora 2 ?

Different floors. On Pandora 3 are only Protoi, L1 and L2 beings.

so, when we leave this avatar, theres no chance too see you guys "up there"? since, our bodies are not on the same floor.. :mrgreen:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Feb 2016 15:09

juu wrote:so, when we leave this avatar, theres no chance too see you guys "up there"? since, our bodies are not on the same floor.. :mrgreen:

Are you hoping to escape from us? :text-lol:

Well, this is only one incarnation of us. Means that us is much more that just the aspect body there. There are so many chances and possibilities to "meet" someone up there. I am sure we'll meet "up there" (or probably have already met).

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Mar 2016 04:07

Δύναμις wrote:
juu wrote:so, when we leave this avatar, theres no chance too see you guys "up there"? since, our bodies are not on the same floor.. :mrgreen:

Are you hoping to escape from us? :text-lol:

Well, this is only one incarnation of us. Means that us is much more that just the aspect body there. There are so many chances and possibilities to "meet" someone up there. I am sure we'll meet "up there" (or probably have already met).

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

I have this feeling we have met....
It was possible between incarnations... just before being force back in, to talk or interact with other beings?

marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Mar 2016 07:16

Did the light ones in OIC have to make a deal with darks to not participate in the angel war in order to get into OIC and be given their special skills?
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 05 Mar 2016 17:02

marie wrote:Did the light ones in OIC have to make a deal with darks to not participate in the angel war in order to get into OIC and be given their special skills?

I'm wondering about this too... :?:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Mar 2016 18:21

marie wrote:Did the light ones in OIC have to make a deal with darks to not participate in the angel war in order to get into OIC and be given their special skills?

I don't know, possible, but does it make a difference at the end?
Isn't it bad enough taking advantage of others to be in a better position? I wouldn't call this behavior "lightful" but selfish.
marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Mar 2016 20:09

Δύναμις wrote:

I don't know, possible, but does it make a difference at the end?
Isn't it bad enough taking advantage of others to be in a better position? I wouldn't call this behavior "lightful" but selfish.

Does it not make a difference at the end? I'm curious if they get spared damage to their consciousness field by sitting on the sidelines in the angel war. So they're all down here meditating in the flowery meadows with sunshine and rainbows and chirping birds and not taking damage? Or do the darks still attack them, too?
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Mar 2016 21:30

marie wrote:
Does it not make a difference at the end? I'm curious if they get spared damage to their consciousness field by sitting on the sidelines in the angel war. So they're all down here meditating in the flowery meadows with sunshine and rainbows and chirping birds and not taking damage? Or do the darks still attack them, too?

it looks to me like sheeps happily chewing green grass until they are brought to slaugterhouse.

:crying-yellow:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Mar 2016 22:01

marie wrote: Or do the darks still attack them, too?

Yes, they do. Being in OIC is no guarantee that you won't get attacked. Darks attack everyone all the time, also own people so they won't deviate. Seeing someone suffering doesn't mean the person is light. It always depends on the situation and each case needs to be examined thoroughly to avoid mistakes.
marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Mar 2016 22:38

alc wrote:it looks to me like sheeps happily chewing green grass until they are brought to slaugterhouse.

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
:teasing-poke: Come on sheep, wake up!
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 06 Mar 2016 09:23

marie wrote:
alc wrote:it looks to me like sheeps happily chewing green grass until they are brought to slaugterhouse.

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
:teasing-poke: Come on sheep, wake up!

Why crying? For them?
I cried and cried for you, for them, for all of us ... total waste of energy ...
I still cry though ... but for them ... not anymore ... no more ...
They got more chances than you can even imagine ... nothing ... there came a moment I let them take all the consequences for their own actions ... it was about time ... now it's up to them ...
As ... you know ... each time you/I :teasing-poke: them ... all we get is :violence-smack: and similar ...
... :text-nocomment:

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”