The truth about Donald Trump

marie

The truth about Donald Trump

Unread postby marie » 24 Oct 2016 17:56

You won't hear about this side of Donald Trump from the corporate media. Watch this video if you want to see the real Donald Trump. It turns out that he's a generous and compassionate person. :happy-sunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
TenSuns

Re: The truth about Donald Trump

Unread postby TenSuns » 24 Oct 2016 20:36

marie wrote:You won't hear about this side of Donald Trump from the corporate media. Watch this video if you want to see the real Donald Trump. It turns out that he's a generous and compassionate person. :happy-sunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

WOW! Look at that! :happy-sunshine: :handgestures-thumbup:
juu

Unread postby juu » 24 Oct 2016 22:19

:greetings-waveyellow:

I really dont think that says much... but maybe his intentions were genuine... perhaps this video would suit better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

:romance-smileyheart:
marie

Unread postby marie » 25 Oct 2016 04:33

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I really dont think that says much... but maybe his intentions were genuine... perhaps this video would suit better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

:romance-smileyheart:

That works, too! :handgestures-thumbup: Funny how for 35 yrs he's been waiting for someone that isn't corrupt to run for president so he won't need to. Guess it's just him so far!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Oct 2016 12:47

My personal opinion: if I could and would, then I would vote for him. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
As a Protoi I will never vote for any politician but I can still express my opinion.
The reason: I just sense the honesty behind his words. He is not interested in hiding anything and definitely not interested in personal gain. (A successful businessman can't be very ethical anyway but this is another story.) His compassion for needy people and his urge to help are genuine.
For me it is not important how many pussies he grabbed, but how many people he helped and will help. There are many dark pussies around and there is no man on earth that have never ever thought or talked this way about women. Some women speak and treat women much worse than he ever did (i.e. Killary).
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 25 Oct 2016 20:09

I wasn't planning to vote at all this year, but my parents have really been pressuring me to, claiming that I need to take a stand against Trump and vote for Killary (Hitlary, Hellary, the list goes on)........
My mom, especially, has been utterly brainwashed by mainstream media and is convinced that Trump is some evil and vile being who will act as the catalyst for America's destruction. It's just ridiculous. He's not my most favorite person ever, but I've never felt or sensed anything inherently "bad" about him, although I could never admit that to anyone I know personally without getting emotionally/mentally slaughtered :lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Oct 2016 20:18

They just shall look to the videos on this channel last 48h:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NextNewsNetwork/videos

Every US person who votes HRC should be aware, that a vote for a female adolf hitler...
It does not matter if Trump a macho asshole... It's all better than AH aka HRC...
marie

Unread postby marie » 25 Oct 2016 22:08

Frank wrote:Every US person who votes HRC should be aware, that a vote for a female adolf hitler...
It does not matter if Trump a macho asshole... It's all better than AH aka HRC...

Is she literally Hitler? She was born a couple years after he died (assuming the story of his suicide is true). :think: Of course, if you google Hitler, one of the results is an article about Trump. :roll:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Oct 2016 22:16

marie wrote:
Frank wrote:Every US person who votes HRC should be aware, that a vote for a female adolf hitler...

Is she literally Hitler? She was born a couple years after he died (assuming the story of his suicide is true). :think: Of course, if you google Hitler, one of the results is an article about Trump. :roll:

No sure not. She is worse...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 25 Oct 2016 22:25

marie wrote:

The "Reality Analysts" ( as opposed to "Conspiracy Theorists"!) disagree with the suicide version of events arguing that the Nazis really won the war supported by the US (Operation Paperclip - worth googling) and that Hitler (and some of his cronies) lived out their days in Central or South America - no evidence of this that I am aware of :confusion-shrug:
marie

Unread postby marie » 26 Oct 2016 04:28

Frank wrote:
marie wrote:

No sure not. She is worse...

Yikes! :shock: But not too surprising since she seems to have a difficult time behaving like an ordinary human.

Anna wrote:
marie wrote:

The "Reality Analysts" ( as opposed to "Conspiracy Theorists"!) disagree with the suicide version of events arguing that the Nazis really won the war supported by the US (Operation Paperclip - worth googling) and that Hitler (and some of his cronies) lived out their days in Central or South America - no evidence of this that I am aware of :confusion-shrug:

Reality Analysts! :lol: Ha, I haven't heard that one before, but I like it! I can't wait for the day when we get to find out our real history.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Oct 2016 20:50

Well, I do like the way he speaks truths :happy-smileyflower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj-B4iU1Wxg
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 27 Oct 2016 21:44

Δύναμις wrote:Well, I do like the way he speaks truths :happy-smileyflower:

Now, that's impressive...I wasn't sure about him initially but there's a level of sincerity here not seen in US politics for a long, long time :handgestures-thumbup:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 27 Oct 2016 22:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFv4In9 ... youtu.be&a

here is another very impressive interview from trump :happy-smileyflower:

i don´t think he could loose in any way now.. media tells the polls are against him but they´re actually better than ever .
the vote-involvement raised into new heights because people realise he´s just right!
marie

Unread postby marie » 28 Oct 2016 05:26

Δύναμις wrote:Well, I do like the way he speaks truths :happy-smileyflower:

:handgestures-thumbup: Great video!

If he loses this election, it will be due to voter fraud and rigging. Trump has the momentum for sure, cause people in the industrial states are incredibly pissed off about factories moving to Mexico and China. Voter turnout is usually only about 60%, so motivating people to actually vote is critical. Even my hardcore Democrat friends/family wonder why someone better than Killary didn't run, like Biden. So Dems are not wild about her. There was a statistical analysis of the primaries that showed that Bernie actually won, but the counts were changed in favor of Killary in enough states to give her the nomination. The DNC expects Bernie supporters to all go out and vote for Killary after all they've done? If she wins, I would bet the hidden hand of George Sauron is behind it.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 03 Nov 2016 10:59

One more great video I found this morning in my news feed on facebook:

https://youtu.be/nF0YpXcZw9U

:romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 Nov 2016 00:06

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Congrats Mr.Trump!

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Nov 2016 03:10

Maybe it's a bit early... :mrgreen:
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Nov 2016 04:06

it is early.. but it really looks he could him...
although I think nothing will change until he takes control in mid 2017
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Nov 2016 06:43

I think things will start to change immediately when compared to paths a hillary-win would have brought. It is maybe just not visible since we see only the trump-outcome. :-D But let's see.

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”