The truth about Donald Trump

Pegazus

Re: The truth about Donald Trump

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Nov 2016 07:42

juu wrote:it is early.. but it really looks he could him...
although I think nothing will change until he takes control in mid 2017

Of course there will be immediate change the darks will probably try to run and leave everything in tatters.
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Nov 2016 08:25

So.. does this mean that franz erdl group, is still fighting... what dark group is supporting trump?
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Nov 2016 08:31

juu wrote:So.. does this mean that franz erdl group, is still fighting... what dark group is supporting trump?

I dont know if any of the dark groups ever supported him but i dont think so...
marie

Unread postby marie » 09 Nov 2016 08:36

It's finally official! Trump did it! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel:
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Nov 2016 08:40

Pegazus wrote:
juu wrote:So.. does this mean that franz erdl group, is still fighting... what dark group is supporting trump?

he did run for president as a republican.. :think:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Nov 2016 08:51

I guess some did when trump was still in a hostage situation. But probably not directly since that one got cleaned?
Last edited by jonas on 09 Nov 2016 08:52, edited 1 time in total.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 09 Nov 2016 08:51

marie wrote:It's finally official! Trump did it! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel:

OOOOOHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Thanks PROTOI!!!!!!!!!!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 09 Nov 2016 08:57

marie wrote:It's finally official! Trump did it! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel:
:happy-sunshine: :happy-smileyflower: :happy-smileyflower: :mrgreen: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-adore: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :angelic-green: :romance-heartsthree: :angelic-cyan: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little: :angelic-sunshine: :banana-angel: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 09 Nov 2016 09:04

:happy-wavemulticolor:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 09 Nov 2016 09:10

:angelic-green:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 Nov 2016 09:19

2016 ELECTION

TWO WORDS

Darkness VS LIGHT!

:happy-jumpeveryone:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Nov 2016 12:45

Pegazus wrote:

OOOOOHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Thanks PROTOI!!!!!!!!!!

Our pleasure! :happy-smileyflower:

Even if they tried hard to make it look great for Killary and kept cheating on people till the last second, I could "see" him winning the election.
We are cleaning like crazy all the time and we keep telling everyone that they have to join forces and go against the establishment. Even if the ones that voted for Trump have no idea of our forum or our work, they sure got the incentive to do the right thing from their other parts.
You can't deny the energetic factor in this case. Trump had our support because he is not dark and the only real alternative for the moment.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 Nov 2016 13:16

Δύναμις wrote: I could "see" him winning the election.

Yeah, me to!

Hence my "premature greetings" and celebration of such a Great Victory of our Protoi friends!

Thank you a lot Alex, Frank (sorry Frank, Ladies first :mrgreen: ) Our Third and Fourth Protoi, and to all the known and anonymous friends!

:romance-grouphug:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :angelic-sunshine:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 09 Nov 2016 14:12

i guess it´s the first time in the history of this place that an neutral/light gets such an position in a impactful country.

:happy-jumpyellow: :text-+1:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Nov 2016 14:37

Drack wrote:i guess it´s the first time in the history of this place that an neutral/light gets such an position in a impactful country.

:happy-jumpyellow: :text-+1:

Let's say the first one after Abe.... :-D
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Nov 2016 14:43

It will be interesting to see what type of people Trump will be able to surround himself with.
Last edited by jonas on 09 Nov 2016 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 09 Nov 2016 14:45

Last edited by eternalullaby on 26 Apr 2019 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Nov 2016 14:52

eternalullaby wrote:Seeing everyone's woefully dramatic reactions about how humankind betrayed itself on Facebook has me wanting to unfriend 90% of the people I'm friends with on there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could be a wise decision, sweetheart! Who needs such fake friends? :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
marie

Unread postby marie » 09 Nov 2016 20:35

eternalullaby wrote::occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower:
:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:
:banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar:

Seeing everyone's woefully dramatic reactions about how humankind betrayed itself on Facebook has me wanting to unfriend 90% of the people I'm friends with on there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously! Everyone on my FB feed is like that right now. It amuses me most of my friends didn't even consider the possibility that Trump could win. That's what they get for reading propaganda! My brother is pissed at me cause he thinks we're all going to be speaking Russian and standing in bread lines in 8 yrs since Trump won. :doh: Clearly the darks are triggering ppl with the east vs. west Cold War garbage. (I'd post about that in Oni's thread except I got a strong attack after reading his first post, so I'm not going near that thread with a ten foot pole.) Here's hoping the US and Russia team up together in 2017 to :violence-rocket: ISIS out of existence!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Nov 2016 20:52

The real funny thing here what makes me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: is, that 50% voted Trump, but 90% are shaken now that he got voted..... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It's like in Germany, everyone hates Merkel, but no one voted for her.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”