Killary...

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Killary...

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2016 13:50

It seems Killary now gets in real trouble.

Wikileaks is bombing her into parts...

I found a great news channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NextNewsNetwork/videos

Pls all US people check this and share!
marie

Re: Killary...

Unread postby marie » 24 Oct 2016 22:34

This article gives a nice summary of Killary's responsibility for the destruction of Libya: http://www.salon.com/2016/03/02/even_cr ... libya_was/

To summarize: Killary pressured Obama to join the NATO bombing campaign against Libya. When Gaddafi and his son wanted to negotiate and end to the NATO war, Killary asked the Pentagon to stop talking to the Gaddafi regime! When Gaddafi was killed, Killary gloated about it (you can find that video on YouTube if you can stomach it). US-backed rebels have committed horrific crimes and some have turned into our enemies. And ISIS has set up their caliphate in Libya post-Gaddafi.

Not in the article, but easy to search for on the internet (search for Marc Turi), is even more damning information about what Killary's grand plan was. It involved smuggling guns and other serious military equipment like surface to air missiles :shock: from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Qatar into Libya, then into Syria to arm rebels to overthrow Assad. One of the surface to air missiles was used on a US helicopter, a fact discovered when they checked the serial number. The whole Benghazi fiasco of 9/11/12 is related to the arms smuggling. Anyway, this is enormous, mind-bogglingly enormous.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 25 Oct 2016 00:31

@marie
Have you read "Tranceformation of America" by Cathy O'Brien?
You can access a free PDF copy online. One of the most gobsmacking books I've ever read and Cathy talks particularly about the role that both Clintons played as well as others (and she names people specifically :shock: ) in trauma-based mind control, MK Ultra and other dark programmes. Reading this made me feel physically sick but the importance of the content kept me reading.
marie

Unread postby marie » 25 Oct 2016 01:30

Anna wrote:@marie
Have you read "Tranceformation of America" by Cathy O'Brien?
You can access a free PDF copy online. One of the most gobsmacking books I've ever read and Cathy talks particularly about the role that both Clintons played as well as others (and she names people specifically :shock: ) in trauma-based mind control, MK Ultra and other dark programmes. Reading this made me feel physically sick but the importance of the content kept me reading.

I haven't read that, but it sounds eye opening! I think I will save that one until after the war is over cause I don't have a strong enough stomach for it yet. Anything relating to child abuse pretty much instantly brings me to tears. :crying-yellow:
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 25 Oct 2016 07:15

I've read her story years ago in one of David icke's books and it freaked me out for weeks or months!!! :confusion-seeingstars: I was wondering if her story is true... And after knowing what David icke is I wasn't sure anymore... About that particular story :puke-front:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 25 Oct 2016 22:46

Wiesenprimel wrote:I've read her story years ago in one of David icke's books and it freaked me out for weeks or months!!! :confusion-seeingstars: I was wondering if her story is true... And after knowing what David icke is I wasn't sure anymore... About that particular story :puke-front:

I've read some of Icke's books and generally they are repetitious and a compilation of theories from others...I'm not sure if he has actually met Cathy O'Brien but there is a theory that Cathy's partner, who was a former CIA agent continues to be her "handler"... :confusion-questionmarks:
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 26 Oct 2016 07:32

Anna wrote:
Wiesenprimel wrote:I've read her story years ago in one of David icke's books and it freaked me out for weeks or months!!! :confusion-seeingstars: I was wondering if her story is true... And after knowing what David icke is I wasn't sure anymore... About that particular story :puke-front:

I've read some of Icke's books and generally they are repetitious and a compilation of theories from others...I'm not sure if he has actually met Cathy O'Brien but there is a theory that Cathy's partner, who was a former CIA agent continues to be her "handler"... :confusion-questionmarks:

Knowing what we know today it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. This shit is like the worst nightmare! :angry-screaming:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 26 Oct 2016 07:44

Is there really a difference in who is president, aren't they controlled from the shadows anyway? Or they have a certain degree of influence? Or there is just illusion of choice, and the winner is already predetermined way back...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Oct 2016 10:06

Trump is not a dark one...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 26 Oct 2016 15:37

I guess lsa3 would be semi-supportive of trump as president compared to killary?

Edit: well, I guess not really if given a choice since trump is not dark. But I was just thinking about wikileaks - that it is a bit unusual situation with pro-trump and anti-killary propaganda becoming more visible. I thought maybe Russia had some part in wikileaks. And then the Russia-US-killary-syria part...

Never mind - just thinking out loud. Maybe delete as spam. :teasing-blah:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Oct 2016 01:03

TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 29 Oct 2016 09:29

Frank wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY

That sums it up pretty well!
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 30 Oct 2016 18:51

Frank,

Killary is evil ! I am doing everything I can to spread the word and sharing all the evidence against her!

What about Assange? Is he safe? Since they cut the internet link to him we didnt hear news from him :shock:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Oct 2016 20:56

canjos wrote:What about Assange? Is he safe? Since they cut the internet link to him we didnt hear news from him :shock:

Well... he didn't call us yet, so I assume he is fine.
How should we know if he is safe? Why do you think that he is our problem? We are not fortune tellers and he is probably able to take care of himself. :happy-smileyflower:
marie

Unread postby marie » 31 Oct 2016 17:07

Is Tavistock the belly of the beast in 3D? Internet rumors say that they are behind everything (politicians, CIA, gov't agencies, NGOs, and on and on and on).
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Nov 2016 02:44

canjos

Unread postby canjos » 02 Nov 2016 19:01

Δύναμις wrote:
canjos wrote:What about Assange? Is he safe? Since they cut the internet link to him we didnt hear news from him :shock:

Well... he didn't call us yet, so I assume he is fine.
How should we know if he is safe? Why do you think that he is our problem? We are not fortune tellers and he is probably able to take care of himself. :happy-smileyflower:

Dear Alex,

You are absolutly right. Sorry for my stupid question. I am so excited and thrilled with the US election. There´s too much at stake and so many things happening lately.

Of course he is not your problem, I believe he is not dark. He is a hero (in my perspective) in this 3D world and I hope he is safe.

Kind regards

:greetings-wavingyellow:
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 02 Nov 2016 19:02

Very very interesting and it really makes sense!
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 02 Nov 2016 19:03

I really hope that they release this...

http://yournewswire.com/anonymous-relea ... -november/
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 02 Nov 2016 19:48

Saw a working searchable archive on wikileaks.

On March 16, 2016 WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive for 30,322 emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State. The 50,547 pages of documents span from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014. 7,570 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton. The emails were made available in the form of thousands of PDFs by the US State Department as a result of a Freedom of Information Act request. The final PDFs were made available on February 29, 2016.

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”