Killary...

Δύναμις

Re: Killary...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Nov 2016 20:40

canjos wrote: He is a hero (in my perspective) in this 3D world and I hope he is safe.

Great! You consider him as a hero because he had the guts AND the right people behind him to give him the right info at the right moment and cover his backs so he can go on with his job. All those people that helped him in that are heroes as well.

Well, if you (don't take this "you" personally, it applies to everyone that reads this and doesn't support us in any way) consider Assange as a hero for what he does, what would you think WE are? (Frank, Xavier, myself + a few more, that I would gladly name, but I am not doing it, not to cause any kind of disturbance between the members of this forum.)
Only because no one talks about us except dark bastards trying to destroy us in every possible way it doesn't mean that we are not heroes. Only because everyone's vision is blurred and they can't see what we really move in this world we are not less heroic than him.

Btw. believe it or not, without our work/cleanings none of the today's heroes would have such an impact and so many good people behind him supporting him. Energetically speaking, Assange belongs to the Protoi Alliance and he has the best protection possible. :wink:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Nov 2016 20:53

Δύναμις wrote:Btw. believe it or not, without our work/cleanings none of the today's heroes would have such an impact and so many good people behind him supporting him.

In fact without our energetic protection which we hold for years now over their heads, most of them were already dead...
In last month about 43.000 people have been energetically killed by darks.
The number of those under our special protection were zero.
And 23 with our "normal" protection...

Btw. all members of forum have special protection, because by being a forum member you automatically got target for the darks...
marie

Unread postby marie » 02 Nov 2016 22:04

Δύναμις wrote:Btw. believe it or not, without our work/cleanings none of the today's heroes would have such an impact and so many good people behind him supporting him. Energetically speaking, Assange belongs to the Protoi Alliance and he has the best protection possible. :wink:

Indeed, the Protoi have cleared the path for all kinds of heroes to do what needs to be done to improve life in 3D! :text-thankyoublue:

Meanwhile, it was very satisfying to cast this ballot today:
Attachments
DSC_2086.JPG
(89.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Nov 2016 22:14

marie

Unread postby marie » 03 Nov 2016 00:30

Δύναμις wrote:P.S.: I found one more interesting article today: http://worldpoliticus.com/2016/08/07/trump-blacks-jews-30-years-ago-just-surfaced-change-whole-election-2/

That is a fantastic contrast with the Clintons who belonged to a whites-only country club until Bill ran for president in 1992 and he got called out on it. If you want to know what the Clintons think of blacks, all you have to do is google Clinton Foundation and Haiti. :angry-cussingblack:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 03 Nov 2016 01:27

i guess this fits in here very well.. :text-lol:

what a "hillariously" big audience :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Attachments
90702.jpg
(85.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 03 Nov 2016 17:47

Δύναμις wrote:
canjos wrote: He is a hero (in my perspective) in this 3D world and I hope he is safe.
Btw. believe it or not, without our work/cleanings none of the today's heroes would have such an impact and so many good people behind him supporting him. Energetically speaking, Assange belongs to the Protoi Alliance and he has the best protection possible. :wink:

Glad to hear it from you Alex. I truly believe that your cleanings are making a major impact on us. Thank you :angelic-cyan:
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 03 Nov 2016 17:50

It looks like Hitllary has already experience on rigging elections...

https://soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hr ... -who-win-1
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 03 Nov 2016 18:00

Speculation on the emails found on Wiener computer. Just thinking if some of this could be truth... makes me feeling sick :confusion-questionmarks:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/nypd_rumor_ ... sed/136364
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Nov 2016 18:08

Yes, seems they used it for blackmailing people...
marie

Unread postby marie » 03 Nov 2016 19:07

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 04 Nov 2016 19:52

I wouldn't ordinarily post a link to someone whom I don't know is Light as opposed to Dark but I don't genuinely know whether Simon Parkes has an alternative agenda.
This appears to be classed as "Urgent News" on his website:

http://www.simonparkes.org/current-news
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 04 Nov 2016 22:33

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-ma ... on-probes/

there might be really something big ongoing.. i really hope so.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 05 Nov 2016 01:15

Last edited by eternalullaby on 26 Apr 2019 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 05 Nov 2016 13:04

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Nov 2016 13:33

eternalullaby wrote:
marie wrote:Meanwhile, it was very satisfying to cast this ballot today:

This was me just 20 minutes ago :smile: The guy in front of me voted for Trump, too-- I got a glimpse of his ballot while waiting in line to feed mine into the machine :lol:

:handgestures-thumbup: :happy-jumpeveryone:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-kisscheek:
marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Nov 2016 19:51

eternalullaby wrote:
marie wrote:Meanwhile, it was very satisfying to cast this ballot today:

This was me just 20 minutes ago :smile: The guy in front of me voted for Trump, too-- I got a glimpse of his ballot while waiting in line to feed mine into the machine :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Yay eternalullaby!
juu

Re: War-News

Unread postby juu » 05 Nov 2016 19:52

marie wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:As soon as every bloody "lightworker", "god-believer", activist and feminist open their eyes and stop supplying them with their energy, darks will fade out and disappear. We (=the garbage collectors) have to wait till YOU (everyone out there) decides to get rid of the garbage! The faster you take the decision (join us? support us? set free everything dark you feel attached to and kick it out of your life?) the faster this nightmare will end! If you want to help then move your butt and give us a hand! Make your mind up and stop waiting for the savior!

Is there really a choice of an honest one? At least not in the past for sure.. I think never in history of earth
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 07 Nov 2016 05:20

How horrible this guy must feel, freedom of speech is such a joke and here I was thinking people would actively listen to him and see for themselves...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9bmc1uKAz4

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”