Re: hitlarys sick dancing moves

Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 30 Jul 2016 14:39

OK Drack, my apologies in advance for this because this may sound harsh.

Drack, you seriously think that you needed to start a whole new topic about the "dance moves of some politician"?? Really Drack?? :doh: :doh: :doh:

Look at the topics on this section, look even what you posted in the past and see if you honestly think this is a viable topic to start a thread here??

i really don´t get it why people still follow her or even think that this could be a normal thing

Drack by you posting about Hilary here and her dance moves, you are not a follower?? :angry-tappingfoot:
Drack

Re: hillarys sick dancing moves

Unread postby Drack » 30 Jul 2016 16:28

i understand that it may be a bit too much for a whole new thread and i understand your distress on that..

simply didn´t found a nice place for this to post and i wanted to share it because it was funny to see and the first one reminded me on some heavy attacks against her..
i don´t follow her . never ever. it´s just popping up in my facebook and it was way too funny (in my opinion).

still can´t difference on what to post and what not to post.. i try my best not to post total nonsense.

you surely can remove the thread if you want since it´s not that appreciated.
sorry for that.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jul 2016 20:01

I think Alex will care about the thread later... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
juu

Unread postby juu » 30 Jul 2016 23:49

:greetings-waveyellow:

I think this kind of thread doesnt do any harm... Yes, it may seem pointless and silly... but still.. it is just some video about some politician... :confusion-shrug:
if you dont want to see it, you dont.. some may found it not too bad.. haha... :lol:
im not trying to start any discussions in here, i really dont... everyone is entitle to their opinion.. and this is just mine... :angelic-green:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
marie

Unread postby marie » 31 Jul 2016 00:40

That video was kinda disturbing. Obviously, she has some serious health issues. It was really odd, looked like her eyes turned black for a little bit there. :confusion-seeingstars: I'm eagerly awaiting the end of politics altogether so we can move on from hearing about these messed up people!
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 31 Jul 2016 01:13

i always see such things as reactions of everything that protoi do.
like she is now vulnerable to attacks because she got weakend by cleanings/other things and that´s why i thought it would be nice to share ..
without a good explanation of the share and this poorly text describing "look how she´s getting a seizure. lol. " it may couldn´t get the effect i tried to create on this thread.
on the other hand it´s not important for protoi and the forum at all that a politician gets some seizures . that´s why i understand the perspective of them thinking that is is purely nonsense and stupid.

and even on my perspective it is nonsense and stupid to post this even it´s about the cause of the cleanings and such and the relation to things protoi do. my "mind" just overplayed that thought of "don´t post it, no one cares" with
"oh look for me it´s funny to see reactions. other´s will find it funny too. share".

and on the other point this "weakened" obviously dark persons getting such problems on whatever floor it is was a sign for me that this whole construct of politics and everything above them breaks down with a sightable evidence.
as marie wrote that she hopes this will end soon i think the same. and then this kinds of reactions come up somewhere and i take it as a next step into this freedoom.

don´t know if someone can understand what i mean with this. i just wanted to finally sum up this crap.
sorry again if it was inappropriate. i can´t take my personality and my thoughts without any writings into this forum and believe everyone gets what i mean in a instant..

that´s enough for me on that "problem" of mine (and sadly the problem of your because i spam the forum :happy-smileyflower: )
hard to get rid of that .. but i will only write things now which i believe will have some use for others or has some important question which could bring benefit to the forum or at least for some people.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 31 Jul 2016 03:26

Drack its sometimes better to let things settle and to think ahead.

I know its hard to choose the right amount of thinking because overthinking can lead to unborn posts...but still i advise you to check the value of the things you post.

Every post might be valuable but some has less value in it and less benefit than others.Also it depends on momentarily and personal statuses but...

And in this case your post could provide little cheap "fun" at best for who and for what risks for?

These kind of images or videos can easily contain bad things... well your good will is not under inspection... im just saying that its unlikely that anyone from here will click wholeheartedly to have fun seeing a dark crazy shit doing whatever,unless its not posted by the higher ups for a reason.Which would mean its clear and there are no risks of seeing this before you go to sleep because of some trigger planted who knows how and when.

I dont want to sound very serious.But for some even a word and a name can cause problems.....Every little thing matters....sorry if im being too paranoid
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 31 Jul 2016 04:20

Ok Drack it is fine, we understand where you are coming from with this, no harm done.

I guess in today's world where we are all bombarded by different kinds of social media, it is very easy to get caught up in the hype of wanting to share and post things just for the sake of having something to show. However, it is important to recognize that this forum is NOT a social media site and does not purport in anyway to operate in such a manner.

While I am sure everyone on this forum would welcome a little humour and laughter to "break the ice", so to speak, please exercise restraint and good judgement in what is posted on the forum especially so when posting links that take members outside of the forum. Not all is as clear cut and straight forward or innocent as it may seem and I am sure many of you all may have already found this out the hard way.

So as we move forward together as a community it would be wise for the members of the forum to be cognizant of these things.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Jul 2016 08:33

Frank wrote:I think Alex will care about the thread later... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Well, she thought she did, but she was probably half asleep or too distracted and only managed to delete the first post instead of the whole thread. :lol: Sorry, I only realized that now and I think it will be a pity to delete all the good posts as this would be kind of censorship but in the wrong direction. You should always be able to speak what you think as long as you don't offend others. That's why I won't delete anything else here.

I only modified the first word a little bit according to my son's suggestion :laughing-rolling:
This says it all and we shouldn't waste more energy on this puppet.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 31 Jul 2016 14:42

RXR wrote:Ok Drack it is fine, we understand where you are coming from with this, no harm done.

I guess in today's world where we are all bombarded by different kinds of social media, it is very easy to get caught up in the hype of wanting to share and post things just for the sake of having something to show. However, it is important to recognize that this forum is NOT a social media site and does not purport in anyway to operate in such a manner.

While I am sure everyone on this forum would welcome a little humour and laughter to "break the ice", so to speak, please exercise restraint and good judgement in what is posted on the forum especially so when posting links that take members outside of the forum. Not all is as clear cut and straight forward or innocent as it may seem and I am sure many of you all may have already found this out the hard way.

So as we move forward together as a community it would be wise for the members of the forum to be cognizant of these things.

that´s exactly it. once there´s those "share the funny stuff" hype you fall in if you don´t get your awareness on it and on the other site .. it can be very quiet in here sometimes which is sad.
"breaking the ice" in this forum is kind of impossible (or it simply feels like ) because it´s hard to start a discussion which hasn´t been answered / done before or simply is for use..
and most of us aren´t very much into the materia at all. we know things, we read much about it and apply it but there´s the stop. for now, we can´t do our own research on the whole topic outside of 3D .

and this all is the problem right now why it´s so quiet here.
quietness is not the problem at all.. and most of the members/guests don´t even care about but i can´t hold my inpatience in this .. :happy-smileyflower:
it feels like the forum needs some "action" in some way..
i don´t know. guess i need some patience-practice :text-lol:

Δύναμις wrote:
I only modified the first word a little bit according to my son's suggestion :laughing-rolling:
This says it all and we shouldn't waste more energy on this puppet.

fits in very well :laughing-rolling:

but now i think this whole topic should get out of mind :chores-vacuum: like alex wrote waste of energy.

CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 31 Jul 2016 15:06

Not only you feel impatient. All of us do and many times we may be impatient (which equals rushing to do things) and we may make mistakes. "Rushing to make mistakes" is what I say to those around me who do these things :-D

I hope you didn't forget that there is an ongoing war and it seems important to take instructions seriously. Many times I read that we need to be patient, so let's do just that until it's safe or we are told we can do otherwise.

Hope you all have a great day today,
CaSpEr

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”