Brexit

canjos

Brexit

Unread postby canjos » 26 Jun 2016 08:15

Hi all :greetings-wavingyellow:

Is the Brexit good news? What is the dark agenda behind this decision that allowed Brexit to win?
jonas

Re: Brexit

Unread postby jonas » 26 Jun 2016 10:48

Hi canjos - I am almost certainly wrong so Alex or Frank will correct me later is my guess. :eusa-liar: Anyway, my impression is that these things can not be boiled down to one dark agenda or very much simplified without also losing other aspects of the situations. My personal guess would be that brexit or no brexit is several different dark factions trying to outsmart / outwrestle each other a come out on top.

You likely already read Franks posts on dark spheres which give a good picture on how darks view this planed and it's 'resources' that they have been trying to try to divide and conquer between themselves... I think brexit would fit into some of the more important of those spheres. Seeing London is an important financial center - probably part of financial sphere-rule?

Also, part of the ongoing war between darks - there was previous attacks by US/financial system centered darks on Europe-centered darks/vatican (LSA2 attack on LSA1? Can't remember.) Brexit sounds like it could maybe be part of that ongoing conflict?

But I should really stop commenting on these things that i do not really know facts about. :-D
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2016 11:11

We see Brexit as better option...
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 26 Jun 2016 13:35

Frank wrote:We see Brexit as better option...

I have the same opinion. The EU is taking more and more power from the countries, the lobbyists in Brussels are like cockroachs, the amount of regulations and burocracy that the countries must obbey are outrageous. They want to regulate everything from the size of the apple to the way we should live. The EU is step by step becoming the new USSR.
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 26 Jun 2016 13:52

jonas wrote: think brexit would fit into some of the more important of those spheres. Seeing London is an important financial center - probably part of financial sphere-rule?

Also, part of the ongoing war between darks - there was previous attacks by US/financial system centered darks on Europe-centered darks/vatican (LSA2 attack on LSA1? Can't remember.) Brexit sounds like it could maybe be part of that ongoing conflict?

Hi jonas :greetings-wavingyellow:

Thats a good point. But if Brexit is a good thing (at least for UK), I dont understand why a dark group would support it. :think:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2016 14:15

There are other topics to this too.
Example: After Brexit, TTIP is no more a topic/problem for UK.
ESM is no problem for UK...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 26 Jun 2016 15:01

alc

Unread postby alc » 26 Jun 2016 19:44

Anna wrote:Unless Scotland scuppers it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s ... s-36633244
:roll:

I was never in Scotland but i guess it is offence to Scottish people to call them British isn't it? Maybe now is opportunity for Scotland to became autonomus region of uk like Sardinia in Italy. But London would never aloud i guess...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 26 Jun 2016 21:32

alc wrote:
Anna wrote:Unless Scotland scuppers it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s ... s-36633244
:roll:

I was never in Scotland but i guess it is offence to Scottish people to call them British isn't it? Maybe now is opportunity for Scotland to became autonomus region of uk like Sardinia in Italy. But London would never aloud i guess...

Hi alc :greetings-wavingyellow:
Most, but not all, Scots prefer to be known as Scottish rather than British & most would agree that they felt the Scottish Independence Referendum was rigged. I'm not sure that I believe that 68% of Scots voted to remain in the EU either and I was surprised by the majority of the U.K. voting to leave; I thought it would have been rigged to swing the other way :shock:
However, this is probably still a dark strategy, just different from what people expected and anything negative that "happens" (or is created) will now be blamed on "Brexit"...convenient... :roll:
alc

Unread postby alc » 26 Jun 2016 23:08

Anna wrote:However, this is probably still a dark strategy, just different from what people expected and anything negative that "happens" (or is created) will now be blamed on "Brexit"...convenient... :roll:

Don't worry. Nothing will hapen... Two years to prepear, in meantime one group will steal from another, light beigns will be pressed more and more- means harvested until death... This is their initial plan , BUT we know that Frank kicking their ass badly and he didn't even get up from his chair...and i doubt that he will need to get up and kick properly...but he is simple humble person so he is satisfy only with stretching no need play real game for him. :lol:
So instead...there will be no need to worry about datk groups anymore i guess... No more harvesting lights...no more pollution of anykind...
:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 30 Jun 2016 19:07

Usually i don't read newspapers, but here i have one authentic (i mean it is not copy-paste journalist) retired journalist and he send me this article about Brexit reality behind the show shown to the public in mainstream media...
http://www.voltairenet.org/article192607.html
I know it is out of date topic but may be interested to those who follow the show....
:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”