Upcoming 3D war

Drack

Upcoming 3D war

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jun 2016 19:13

:greetings-wavingyellow: all,

NATO troops are already on the border to russia and they´re playing their mightgames since months. the NATO does more and more pressure against russia (lastest thing i read is that they demand the part of ukraine back)
and so on..
now they decided that "hacker attacks" will be counted as real attack and that this will set up the war. hacker attacks are one of the easiest things to fake..
so they can and will create a war with a press of a button soon..
i don´t wanna create panic but the danger is real and like behind the next door.. or not? can you prevent the outbreak of the war or is that out of your hands?
i am very .."scared" of this imagination that there are again some idiots which had to start a war and involve everything around it..

edit: forgot the actual active weather-war which is happening right now. i mean.. look at that "tornadoes" everywhere and floods in whole germany for example. i don´t know how it looks like in other countries but this isn´t normal behavior of weather right here..

hope it´s just mass media manipulation and some stupid idiotic dark plays with their weapons to create fear..

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Re: Upcoming 3D war

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Jun 2016 19:36

Drack wrote:hope it´s just mass media manipulation and some stupid idiotic dark plays with their weapons to create fear..

And they succeeded perfectly to spread confusion and make you think and post about it. Do you really think that a 3d war will be worse than what we go through now? In war you know your enemy, in what we do, we don't. The enemies pop up like mushrooms, suddenly and unexpected. Is there anything worse than that? People you love and trust play games on your back and you wonder if there is going to be a "3d war"? We are in war already and the victims are many more than in some physical 3d war.

Now be a good boy and stop spreading nonsense :happy-smileyflower:

We have already many losses and we'll have even more, that's why it is important to know WHY all this happens, who is hidden behind the scenes and eliminate them.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jun 2016 20:23

Δύναμις wrote:
Drack wrote:hope it´s just mass media manipulation and some stupid idiotic dark plays with their weapons to create fear..

And they succeeded perfectly to spread confusion and make you think and post about it. Do you really think that a 3d war will be worse than what we go through now? In war you know your enemy, in what we do, we don't. The enemies pop up like mushrooms, suddenly and unexpected. Is there anything worse than that? People you love and trust play games on your back and you wonder if there is going to be a "3d war"? We are in war already and the victims are many more than in some physical 3d war.

Now be a good boy and stop spreading nonsense :happy-smileyflower:

We have already many losses and we'll have even more, that's why it is important to know WHY all this happens, who is hidden behind the scenes and eliminate them.

sure we´re in a way worse way right now.. but what if you protoi die here for example? does everything go on further after.. i don´t know, a nuklear bomb explodes in germany or such.
and i prefer not to die at all too.. the problem here is as you wrote the other war is invinsible and not reachable for us , the 3D war is and it can be feelable..

just a few last thought about that topic

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2016 20:34

Your question was already answered....

And keep relaxed about Russia...
No one is so stupid to start a winter war against Russia (ok, no one but Napoleon and Adolf... :laughing-rolling: ).

These few military they moved east, is far to less to start a war... Russian would eat it in less than 24h...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jun 2016 20:45

Frank wrote:Your question was already answered....

No one is so stupid to start a winter war against Russia (ok, no one but Napoleon and Adolf... :laughing-rolling: ).

These few military they moved east, is far to less to start a war... Russian would eat it in less than 24h...

that´s a point.. :text-lol:
maybe they think the third run will do it this time :happy-smileyflower:

i might be the actual situation and the wildly feeling that brought me into the point of posting that kind of nonsense .. :teasing-blah:
juu

Unread postby juu » 15 Jun 2016 21:00

I know Russia is powerfull... but America surpasses Russia in almost every aspect of military strenght...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jun 2016 21:07

juu wrote:

I know Russia is powerfull... but America surpasses Russia in almost every aspect of military strenght...

in millitary strength maybe.. but not on technological site.. that´s why they havn´t started anything yet.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2016 21:10

There is a Pentagon expertise, which says, Russia wins in Europe within 60 hours against Nato...

And this expertise is no Russian propaganda... :laughing-rolling:

The US have the most stupid soldiers of all too. The nicest weapons are useless if you have idiots using them...
(There are many posts backing this. For example in military competitions they are often last ones...)
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jun 2016 21:24

Frank wrote:There is a Pentagon expertise, which says, Russia wins in Europa within 60 hours against Nato...

And this expertise is no Russian propaganda... :laughing-rolling:

The US have the most stupid soldiers of all too. The nicest weapons are useless if you have idiots using them...
(There are many posts backing this. For example in military competitions they are often last ones...)

i´ve read that one ,too :laughing-rolling:

as i read too they wanna use nato as kind of throwaway-army to try to weaken russia a bit before getting in..

and stupidity can be their strength too :text-lol: they just run in like idiots until the russians havn´t enough ammo anymore to do something.

but still .. people are really stupid. if everything else fails, they will drop some big bombs.. and this could cause the famous chain-reaction of massdestruction. then it´s a reeal bad place to live in :text-lol:

and as far as i know they got some technology (on both sides) far beyond they show in public.. i´ve seen some videos on that before with some special aircrafts destroying villages in syria with one shot and dissapearing again.
hope this videos were fake :D

edit : searched for it , found it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGe3Lk_upYU
they declare it as "ufo".. :laughing-rolling: but it´s surely not.
fake or not.. i don´t know. the possibility of the existance of such technology is there.
marie

Unread postby marie » 16 Jun 2016 00:56

Frank wrote:The US have the most stupid soldiers of all too.

We have the stupidest leaders, too. Hillary left her email system wide open for Russia and China to read. Russia even just hacked the DNC, so they still haven't learned. It only took me a brief search of Hillary's old emails on Wikileaks to read that her plan after hypothetically taking out Assad was to "pivot east". No thanks, Hillary! :eusa-hand: At least people are starting to figure out what's going on behind the curtain.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Jun 2016 01:51

Well, I can certainly verify this in real life long time ago when I was doing military (in Sweden most youth still had to do that pre-2000 and earlier.) There was this 300-400 km paddling competition in the Swedish archipelago. US Marines team was really the most stupid one. They were 'lost' navigating within 8 hours, could not do anything useful. The only US military team that did ok was a Navy Seal team - but those are supposed to be their 'elite' an they still did very stupid things (did not put on warm clothes, smoked instead of eating/drinking etc.) But this was a many years ago today and of course only a one-event sample... :wink:

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”