Global Financial Collapse

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Global Financial Collapse

Unread postby Anna » 05 Mar 2016 17:14

Is this likely to happen or this this purely an OIC dark scenario being publicised to create fear and instability? :confusion-questionmarks:
Up until I found this site, I was "prepping" and putting food, water and other items aside "just in case" - is this a necessary thing to do or would it be better to give the food away to avoid waste? :confusion-shrug:
Δύναμις

Re: Global Financial Collapse

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Mar 2016 18:15

Why do you think that the system is "stable"? Where exactly is the "stability"? Is there anything more less stable than the current financial system? The stability is the lie, the instability is the truth.
I very hope that the global financial system will collapse very soon. In fact this system has collapsed decades ago, but they keep it alive like some patient in coma that has no recovery chance at all. They keep squeezing countries, push people all over the world to commit suicide for not being able to pay credits to banks and you worry about the system? The faster it dies, the best for everyone. I don't worry if lobbies and governments finally find out that they can't squeeze anyone anymore. The good they do occasionally (charity and such) is only a show to cover up the damage they do and the effect is more than meaningless. Sacrificing the world to save a few fortunate ones is quite ridiculous. Better and more sensible is not to sacrifice anyone, but in case that it is unavoidable then you'll have to sacrifice a few (there indeed volunteers in such cases too) to save the rest of the world.

Rest assured, there are plans prepared for the time after the collapse. The only critical point in my opinion is, if we'll be able to avoid sacrificing. The system as it is now, is a no go. It is a matter of time when it will be replaced.

About putting food and water aside: we have been thinking of it sometimes in the past too, but then we decided not to do it. We would go against our principles and against everything we are claiming here, if we would start putting food and water aside for "bad times". We are looking forward to better times, not to worse ones. Nothing wrong with food and water for two weeks ahead though. I consider this as "normal".

:romance-grouphug:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 05 Mar 2016 19:17

Δύναμις wrote:Why do you think that the system is "stable"? Where exactly is the "stability"? Is there anything more less stable than the current financial system? The stability is the lie, the instability is the truth.
I very hope that the global financial system will collapse very soon.

I've always viewed this as something positive as well. The faster this utterly corrupt system meets its final demise, the better! :happy-sunshine:

:romance-grouphug:
marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Mar 2016 20:21

This website sums it all up very nicely: http://www.usdebtclock.org

It's very interesting how long they have kept this system going and how long they can keep it up!
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 06 Mar 2016 02:14

Δύναμις wrote:Why do you think that the system is "stable"? Where exactly is the "stability"? Is there anything more less stable than the current financial system? The stability is the lie, the instability is the truth.

I agree...perhaps instability was the wrong word. I know that the current financial situation is not stable, what I meant to say was to keep people unstable by keeping them in constant fear...my mistake :angelic-cyan:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Mar 2016 10:58

Anna wrote:I agree...perhaps instability was the wrong word. I know that the current financial situation is not stable, what I meant to say was to keep people unstable by keeping them in constant fear...my mistake :angelic-cyan:

Always! :happy-sunshine: Either they tell the truth making it sound like the apocalypse or they tell lies making them sound like the mere truth (especially when supported by charts, diagrams and incredible numbers) the effect is the same. Mass media is the best manipulation tool ever.

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”