Diferent control in countries

juu

Diferent control in countries

Unread postby juu » 29 Nov 2015 23:18

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I have a question.. didnt know if put it here or create new thread.... i decided here :-D

Ive notice that in the "big" countries, aka first world countries things are definetely more "organized"... The streets, the buildings, even the people seem more polite.. you can tell these are in control of more powerful dark groups.

off course, this "well organized" better designed infrastructure ..(not only the highways, but how everything is suppossed to work) is a disguise for more control. Laws in this countries are very strict... and the "system law keepers" aka the police are really something... you have to be afraid of them in this countries... they bypass you, and even if your not doing nothing "illegal" you feel scared... you realize the "innecesary" red and blue lights are just a way to let you know they are there... and you should be afraid... also, people in this countries are more asleep, (ok, i know everyone is asleep, but in this countries they actually can have a more "comftable" life, and they will not have to recriminate or "fight" for their rights..etc)

In my country, and other not so powerful ones, things are more "disorganized". the cities are not that well planned, the roads, even the police is less scary.

And we condemen this and wish our cities or countries were more "first world", but I realized... that people in this cities or third countries are actually more free from the system. (well, we all are trap, and each one of us also has its own traps, but yuou know what i mean).

People from first world countries say that the streets in other countries are more dangerous, the cars go faster, they dont "respect" the laws are firmly as in their countries... and it is true :lol: .. but, at least in this cities you have more control and free on what to do, even if it means, crossing a road your not suppossed to, or something like that..

In the big first country cities, you see how every car just goes were it is suppossed to, and the roads are so "well designed" that it appear that the cars are in rail roads like trains and just move were they are suppossed to.. and it is true, maybe less accidents occur, or you get faster to your destination... but you are doing exactly what it is planned for you to do..

People is also diferent in other countries, you find more "criminality", and disorider.... It is supposed to be because the system is not well organized... you see, the more people feel comftable around, and the less criminal activity thei encounter, the more theyll be happy and comftable in their trap... so, you can tell the diference of the power the diferent dark groups have..

Also, I noticed that the mayority of forum members (at least the ones in the "team") all were born in europe, or america. They have told me that they were suppossed to born there because the fights were gonna take place in there.... and I know that a lot of the memebrs are light... I know they are grays too, but I guess they are more lights.

So, does big groups have in their countries more light beings than other countries?
these will seem logical, as they are more powerfull, they can keep asleep easier light beings.. and feed from them... and maybe other less powerful groups get to keep in there power, more gryas or dark ones?

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Re: Diferent control in countries

Unread postby Pegazus » 29 Nov 2015 23:51

Hi Juu!

I think the more simpler something the less it can malfunction.

If a system has less parts - less things can go wrong.
But this can be true too to something that is very ordered and regulated and straight.

If something is very complicated,it takes more time to fix and to solve or to understand.

If a system cannot control its parts to do what the head says than it will be ineffective.
Either light or dark energies will stumble in a place which is chaotic.

So i think you are right.
The energy and money is controlled by darks so its not surprising where there are well ordered places and systems are usually the places where you can find more darkness in the world and the head can perform better with executing the commands.

Also you can find more little safe havens to hide in a dark nest where there are holes because of messy system config.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Nov 2015 01:22

juu wrote:Also, I noticed that the mayority of forum members (at least the ones in the "team") all were born in europe, or america. They have told me that they were suppossed to born there because the fights were gonna take place in there.... and I know that a lot of the memebrs are light... I know they are grays too, but I guess they are more lights.

This has a very practical reason: educational level and communication. One of us is in Trinidad & Tobago, we two in Germany. We have team-members in Slovenia, Croatia, Sweden, Canada, Malaysia and only 1 in US. But the Protoi needed to be in the heart of darkness, to collect info and finally start the job. It would be of no use to locate Protoi in some australian desert or somewhere by the natives in Kenya. A 3d communication is very important and this wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't a minimun education and a common language knowledge (even if it is not our mother tongue).

juu

Unread postby juu » 30 Nov 2015 01:33

:greetings-waveyellow:

Ok. Thats sound about right. So, we all did chose where to incarnate in this planet? Like at the beggining before incarnating we made all the life´s plan in every incarnation?
Do we even got the chance to chose something in our paths down here?

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Nov 2015 12:36

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

Ok. Thats sound about right. So, we all did chose where to incarnate in this planet? Like at the beggining before incarnating we made all the life´s plan in every incarnation?
Do we even got the chance to chose something in our paths down here?

Well, as far we can say darks did choose to incarnate here, lights maybe at the very beginning when the planet and the creation were not under dark control, but later no. Many lights have been kidnapped and brought here, others came to help the kidnapped ones and had to stay in the trap as well since there was no way out for lights.
It is not easy to answer your questions, because the majority of people sees this planet as the core of the universe, which is inaccurate. This place here is only a tiny place. The 3 dimensions we use here are only a tiny part of the whole thing. We are very limited in our perceptions and what we call "life's plan" is only a tiny part of our "adventure" here. Anyway, there are different rules and deals available for every incarnation. Most of the darks could choose freely what they want to experience next. Light was divided in OIC and non OIC. The OIC ones had better conditions than the non OIC ones. The non OIC ones may have some kind of sensible life but they would never ever get power or wealth down here. The highest "rank" would be the middle society layers for them. The OIC ones are more "respected" and also can achieve power and wealth as they are promoted by darks, since there is no danger for the darkness. The OIC ones keep playing the dark "divinity" game and spread darkness in this world (see "lightworkers"). There were also some light ones kidnapped in OIC too. Those had another kind of treatment and choose possibilities.

We can choose how we behave here, but I don't think that we could choose much. We had to take what was given to us or choose from the few possibilities available. It is as if you would go to a shop with $2. No matter what you would like to have, you can only afford the ones that cost $2. This is what you can choose from, this is what was happening to light ones before incarnating.

At the end, it is not about the country you choose, but about your own category and what you are allowed to do. Every person had different possibilities, so you'll have to check each person separately.

It is not possible to answer your questions with yes or no. Too many unknown facets, too many unknown reasons.

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Nov 2015 12:55

But you are "free" to choose you path now.
Free in the limits of the darks assholes which are still ruling 3D, but no more bound to the deleted life plans.
juu

Unread postby juu » 02 Dec 2015 06:02

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I kow now Im free... and I do enjoy my "freedom" in the prison... is kindda strange sometimes... been aware inside of a multidimensional prison, experiencing lucid the most complex trap ever, and wondering, how the hell did I partially figure it out, and how the hell I found this lovely forum :mrgreen: ... maybe I was ment to? haha

anyway, I know it may seem unneccesary, but I do have the last question regarding this topic... it is important to me...
Before incarnating, we choose the life paths for all the incarnations ? or each time we got out and were going back again we could make some changes or adjustmets, etc?

alc

Unread postby alc » 02 Dec 2015 08:16

juu wrote: Before incarnating, we choose the life paths for all the incarnations ?

last years i am experience many loops too with slight differences i guess this is because of little changes in my behaviour, cleaning of polluted caracter, experience (i mean when we experience certan point we need to (or we are forced to regarding our previous actions or decisions or contracts)experience than we go on and this is probbably what run time- cycles too)
:text-feedback: on this point too
thanx

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”