The truth about Donald Trump

Δύναμις

Re: The truth about Donald Trump

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Feb 2017 19:11

Finn wrote:
Frank wrote:No, there are no backups possible in that cases...

Is there a way we can defend against evil dark losers crashing us or our friends or other greys or lights or even other darks?

Finn, I suggest that you read the forum and especially the war news.
Darks won't let anyone off if they beg kindly. If you want to protect yourself and yours, then you'll have to fight against them. We show here many ways as for how to go against them. I won't repeat them here. First of all you need to learn how to recognize darks, especially the ones behind light masks.
Your (general speaking here) friends are not necessarily light. It is not our problem if darks crash each other. We (Protoi and Protoi Alliance) have enough to do with protecting our own people and at the same time fighting against all sorts of problems the darks give us.

Btw.: darks are no longer strong enough to crash any light beings anymore. They crashed many of us in the past. We (whoever is still here and still light) are the survivors, who now join their forces and fight back.
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 18 Feb 2017 19:20

Δύναμις wrote:
Btw.: darks are no longer strong enough to crash any light beings anymore.

Finally, what i really wanted to know :D Thanks.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Apr 2017 12:13

So finally Trump showed his true face under his mask...

We are sure that he is totally aware, that the gas attacks have been false flag.
He is under total lsa1 influence and control now...
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 07 Apr 2017 15:40

Frank wrote:So finally Trump showed his true face under his mask...

We are sure that he is totally aware, that the gas attacks have been false flag.
He is under total lsa1 influence and control now...

:angry-tappingfoot: I so hoped he would choose more wisely. I do not listen/watch news so was shocked at this bombing. I really hoped for better leadership. Feeling rather sick about what has been done (again) to what I assume are many innocents.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Apr 2017 17:26

But there are also other aspects to this.
1. 36 of them were shot down from the older air defense of Syria. They are now getting modern ones...
2. Interesting perspective from Alex Jones: https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/10155238538218459/
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 07 Apr 2017 20:00

I have a difficult time with most information that comes out of any media outlet.
I remember years ago being interviewed at the beach once and the news reporter asked me a bunch of questions (there was a woman murdered at this particular beach the previous night)
Anyways she took my words edited them extensively and damn, the end result was totally the opposite of what I was saying. And this was only local news.
It really opened my eyes as to what goes on in so called journalism.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 07 Apr 2017 20:44

Jude wrote:I have a difficult time with most information that comes out of any media outlet.
I remember years ago being interviewed at the beach once and the news reporter asked me a bunch of questions (there was a woman murdered at this particular beach the previous night)
Anyways she took my words edited them extensively and damn, the end result was totally the opposite of what I was saying. And this was only local news.
It really opened my eyes as to what goes on in so called journalism.

Exactly Jude. I find that paying attention to anything coming from most "news" sources or from any government agency only causes me to feel muddled if I try to make sense of it. When there is money to be made or an ability to instill fear and manipulate, I can be certain it is no good. I haven't kept up with world news so was surprised at the bombings. I can definitely feel angry at the violence when innocents are harmed or killed, when I feel I am being lied to and when I know that what is disseminated is done with intention to manipulate. I am sure the darks in power prefer that we are reactionary and in fear so I use my Skib often to help. Still not easy for me to accept all the dark machinations.
Andrius

Unread postby Andrius » 27 Nov 2018 09:56

Checked out some reverse speech regarding Trump:
During the election - he is high energy, believes his own convictions, and is surprisingly genuine for wanting the best for the country.
After being elected - he starts telling lies... It's like he's a different person.

Can provide some examples if anyone is interested in this. I can't detect influences like Frank, Δύναμις and Geyfox can, but so far reversing someone's speech(especially when it's emotionally charged, or spontaneous) gives surprisingly good insight into a person from my experience. I've tried it with coworkers, family, friends, videos from the internet AND found out a guy who literally wants to kill me :lol:

It is very weird. People that get reverse speech checked and were true to themselves and others were 100% good people from my experience.

Was Trump part of dark's plan all along?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Nov 2018 16:17

Andrius wrote:Was Trump part of dark's plan all along?

yes
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 27 Jun 2019 08:39

Frank wrote:Some explanation:

In this kind of crashing, the darks make a mask-copy of the personality from the Protoi dragon.
Then they destroyed the personality of the dragon, placed the lsa1 personality inside and put the mask over it.

The purpose of this is, to hide the dark lsa1 one behind the mask.
He stayed inactive and did not act through the mask. This acting would risk revealing.
The plans of lsa1 was, to have a Trojan personality, which can act if necessary, by coming though the mask.

Today we installed an additional lock on the lsa1 mask, so that it is no more possible for the lsa1 personality to get through the mask or to remove the mask.
So I don't think he will start acting like a lsa1 dark one, but that doesn't change who he is now...

We installed today ~172k locks on similar mask situations.

Politics are generally just annoying to me, so I avoided the posts in this section. Silly me, now I found one of the best descriptions for masks in one of the posts that I avoided all the time. I think masks might actually deserve their own dedicated post/description in understand your own situation or classification area. Knowing how it works in detail from the beginning might save some people some trouble in their 3d-lives. I wonder, are light masks always copies of some crashed light beings personality?
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 27 Jun 2019 09:18

Anton wrote:Politics are generally just annoying to me, so I avoided the posts in this section. Silly me, now I found one of the best descriptions for masks in one of the posts that I avoided all the time. I think masks might actually deserve their own dedicated post/description in understand your own situation or classification area. Knowing how it works in detail from the beginning might save some people some trouble in their 3d-lives. I wonder, are light masks always copies of some crashed light beings personality?

Wow! I'm glad I saw this thank you!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jun 2019 11:30

Anton wrote:I wonder, are light masks always copies of some crashed light beings personality?

Nope. Stop wondering :happy-smileyflower:

There were many different kinds of light masks and some of them were pretty bad, but they could still deceive lights in the past because of the lack of knowledge of their existence. The more we started understanding how things work and the more we got involved with the technology, the more we were able to understand how darks used their own technology against us. Once you have the right tool, it is easy to handle a situation. Our improving technology made it possible to reveal all their devious plans. Discovering crashed parts from light beings in dark masks (and even consciousness fields) was a very awkward and painful moment. Your world gets destroyed once more and you feel endless grief for all the missed friends and partners. Better not to think of this now. Not the right time for this.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 05 Jan 2020 11:03

Is there some background info for Trump vs Iran, or just the usual crazyness?
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 05 Jan 2020 11:19

flow wrote:Is there some background info for Trump vs Iran, or just the usual crazyness?

My guess would be, there is backgroud info, and it is just the usual crazyness. But it seems like everyone has now started to more openly gear towards war (so not just Trump and Iran). They seem to be desperately trying to start a greater one.

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”