A small hint about "history":

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

A small hint about "history":

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2012 16:45

In the year which we "think about" as the year 733 the darks created the OIC (oneness-illusion creation).

In the year 736 they initialized a timeloop which had a looped duration of about 14.368 years. This was not a typical timeloop, because the memories have not been reseted at the end of it. So this time seems to us as "one linear time". Typically we know only the last run of a timeloop. All our current "known history" was created in this timeloop by the darks. There were three games played in it finished by "The Matrix". The manipulation of history also includes the higher levels. Many things and facts have been manipulated in this timeloops. For example the pyramids have been build by the light side, including this timeloop about 23.000 years ago. The original egytians have been a light-tribe. The OIC copies in our know history have been darks. Same to the ancient greeks. Both have been the atlantic-tribe. Btw. Atlantis never fall. It was only hidden, and came back in perfect condition to it's original place on Orth in south of greec. It is the base of the light angels, Michael and his wife Cassiel are incarnated there now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: A small hint about "history":

Unread postby Frank » 16 Dec 2012 02:28

Lemuria is back on Merth since 15 Dec. 2012.
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 20 Dec 2012 05:54

Very interesting.
So you're saying that Atlantis WAS in the Mediterrian Sea, south of Greece?

So, what is the Crystal Pyramid they found in Bermuda triangle back in April of this year?
I'd like to hear more on this topic, please....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2012 18:52

An other point: If you read my text about the hint of history, you should know that it is very difficult to work with dates in the history. So writing dates is a difficult thing. If you read my texts you will see that i always try to get it to something as linear time. But now i know this is also not right and i have to work on it, because it is not only a question of "when" it happened, it is also important "where" it happened. I think "human" history took place at 4 different planets, and some of it parallel. So it will be a real challenge for the "history group" to reconstruct this and to write it down in a kind our 3D mind is able to understand.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 Feb 2014 06:14

Michael and his wife cassiel :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Feb 2014 14:58

As we know now, the Michael "stories" of religions and spiritual world are based on a very sad story. All those AAMs who are "out there" are only masked meffers, who want to harm people...
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 18 Jun 2017 22:24

Hi, how do I read up on link on the first post? when I open it its closed off

Kind regards

Casper
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Jun 2017 22:32

cascas84 wrote:Hi, how do I read up on link on the first post? when I open it its closed off

Sorry, Casper, this site is offline for a while now. Will get back online in a few months (hopefully).

Return to “Frank's older public posts”