The "secret" of Love

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The "secret" of Love

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2012 15:22

Some asked me about love and their soul mates / twin flames. Here is what i got about it:

For Primes and Odigos:
The PL30 body is the body with whom Primes or Odigos make a couple (i named it love body). This bodies are huge and countless energy spirals. When two are coupled their spirals are perfectly connected with each other, side by side.

For group-parts and human souls:
The PL18 body is the body who is doing the low level kind of connection (what human name love, creating the feelings). It is very typically, that human souls can loose this connections easier than group-parts. Some group parts have a fixed connection to their partner, this is known as Twin Flames. Primes and Odigos are typically connected only to their partner, or have no connection. This is the reason why many primes feel alone if they don't find their partner.

For all beeings and incarnated souls of a space:
The PL10 body is the body with whom all beeings of a "space" (like earth), including animals, plants and all other souls are connected. The left-side telepathy is the communicating of this level. This level is known as "oneness".
HYE ANGEL

Re: The "secret" of Love

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 14 Dec 2012 21:17

Wow!!!
Thanks Hamour/Frank!!!
This is completely different than anything I've read about this topic. And it makes soooo much sense!!!

You said: "The PL30 body is the body with whom primes or odigos make a couple (i name it love body). This bodies are huge and countless ENERGY SPIRALS. When two are coupled, their spirals are perfectly connected with each other, side by side".
Is there any connection here? I don't know why am I doing this?
During my meditations I always create, picture a SWIRLING LIGHT vortex, a SPIRAL, and I put people inside of it to be healed and empowered.
Other times, I create similar vortexes, and put them -like a cocoon, or domes above and below the earth - over the cities, and geographical areas of the earth, where a war, or a turmoil is going on.
With Love and best wishes,
Suzan
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Aug 2014 19:56

i have a question here
if one of the partner become traitor/turn dark
is it possible the other partner get infected thru the connection?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Aug 2014 20:05

I think this above is almost all outdated....
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 20:47

Rosebelle wrote:i have a question here
if one of the partner become traitor/turn dark
is it possible the other partner get infected thru the connection?

Not so easy anymore. Stay light and watch darkness run from you or even walk with you in remorse. Reverse-turning!!! :character-smurf:

The past few days so many people have been looking into my eyes before I meet their gaze and smiling at me as if they can feel the intense love and humble respect I have for them.

Back on topic, they've tried to turn me thru partners in the past. The thing you have to keep in mind is that you have to verbally & mentally agree with them for this to happen. I didn't and they had to gave up because it's not easy for them to manipulate like that for long if the being in question is even some light (i.e., intact consciousness field). The partners were just their attack vectors. Avatars are just avatars! :happy-wavemulticolor:

It's also worth mentioning that since you and I are such big targets, we sometimes jump at shadows in out own fields (ambient?)

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Aug 2014 20:58

astrochimp wrote: sometimes jump at shadows in out own fields (ambient?)

-astro

how do u jump at shadows in your own fields?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 20:59

Rosebelle wrote:

-astro

I don't realize that the shadow is part of my own conscious field that's currently damaged in some way and try to battle it as when comes up as triggers in people and situations I encounter.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Aug 2014 21:27

astrochimp wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:

-astro

I don't realize that the shadow is part of my own conscious field that's currently damaged in some way and try to battle it as when comes up as triggers in people and situations I encounter.

no...it is not like that,if it is like that that means you agree with common spiritual term that everything outward is reflection of something inward in us
i think what you describe is multiple thing at multilevel, not just a single thing
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 22:33

Opss, no "shadow", got it! :text-goodpost:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 Feb 2019 18:41

Is there an update on the topic of love/companions? And what a "soul" mate actually is?

I know Frank and others are busy with the war effort but I'm wondering if others have any cognitions/insight?

:romance-heartsthree:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 Feb 2019 18:48

The past few days so many people have been looking into my eyes before I meet their gaze and smiling at me as if they can feel the intense love and humble respect I have for them.

A beautiful way to share of yourself with others astrochimp :happy-sunshine: Even if I'm not feeling my best, I've learnt to do this. We all need it. To give joy is to receive it :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Frank's older public posts”