Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Drack » 16 Jul 2016 21:02

Pegazus wrote:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2150&start=620#p14092


I want to comment this new cleaning speed/chakra removal announcement.
So today when i woke up i felt like when i was around 10year old.Also because of the weather it felt like christmas.
It could have been because i didnt drank water and they put somehing in the one i usually drink...i dont know.Maybe its the plastic in water.
However i dont know why but i had the feeling i always see and experience these changes sooner than i should ...or its just coincidences and i dont experience anything.

I might misunderstand but is this meaning the 8%fractal will be merged with the 92% and this 92% was splitted 4parts which will be placed back?I dont really understand this sorry.

I know that chakra removal is a great thing because i know a bigger dark who boasted with this.



Also if im G1 - or G2 for some reason (i dont know currently so just to be on the safe side) i kindly request the above treatment.


:greetings-wavingyellow: pega,

i tried to visualize it as good as possible.
(correct me if wrong )

Image

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 21:34

:handgestures-thumbup:
the hague

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby the hague » 16 Jul 2016 22:16

Dear Protoi and members since two month an immense sadness is invading me ( I have not real reason ) and I wake up every morning scared because it looks that it increases, at times I mourn alone with grief, I feel very exhausted, not physically, I'm losing the will to live and fight. I tried it with beer, sometimes a cup of rum and everything was even worse, I am stupid I know but don't know what happens inside me something is breaking out. Frank I'm using all the energy videos you have done
Apologize me for these comments but only you can understand me a little. I pray you not to feel sorry for me, I just want to share this with you, I can only say now that I love you all.

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 538
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Jul 2016 22:38

Thank you Drack and Frank.
Now i might be closer to see and understand this...its just i hope when you say belt it really resembles one because i think like that.
Also these bodies are connected to the chakras?And now that chakras will be removed these bodies will get disconnected from them?
Or am i mixing things again?
Its ok if you dont answer
i know i should dwell into this much more for results but sometimes i think its better to ask again even though there might be infos around because those infos might get old and no more valid.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 22:48

Pegazus wrote:Thank you Drack and Frank.
Now i might be closer to see and understand this...its just i hope when you say belt it really resembles one because i think like that.
Also these bodies are connected to the chakras?And now that chakras will be removed these bodies will get disconnected from them? yes
Or am i mixing things again?
Its ok if you dont answer
i know i should dwell into this much more for results but sometimes i think its better to ask again even though there might be infos around because those infos might get old and no more valid.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 538
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Jul 2016 23:05

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Thank you Drack and Frank.
Now i might be closer to see and understand this...its just i hope when you say belt it really resembles one because i think like that.
Also these bodies are connected to the chakras?And now that chakras will be removed these bodies will get disconnected from them? yes
Or am i mixing things again?
Its ok if you dont answer
i know i should dwell into this much more for results but sometimes i think its better to ask again even though there might be infos around because those infos might get old and no more valid.


Ok :text-thankyoublue:
Looks like a good power up for better conditions!
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Drack » 16 Jul 2016 23:18

Pegazus wrote:
Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Thank you Drack and Frank.
Now i might be closer to see and understand this...its just i hope when you say belt it really resembles one because i think like that.
Also these bodies are connected to the chakras?And now that chakras will be removed these bodies will get disconnected from them? yes
Or am i mixing things again?
Its ok if you dont answer
i know i should dwell into this much more for results but sometimes i think its better to ask again even though there might be infos around because those infos might get old and no more valid.


Ok :text-thankyoublue:
Looks like a good power up for better conditions!


way more important is that we will be way less vulnerable to dark shit once done.

as far as i know atleast. it´s just logical :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
juu
Posts: 689
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby juu » 17 Jul 2016 00:09

the hague wrote:Dear Protoi and members since two month an immense sadness is invading me ( I have not real reason ) and I wake up every morning scared because it looks that it increases, at times I mourn alone with grief, I feel very exhausted, not physically, I'm losing the will to live and fight. I tried it with beer, sometimes a cup of rum and everything was even worse, I am stupid I know but don't know what happens inside me something is breaking out. Frank I'm using all the energy videos you have done
Apologize me for these comments but only you can understand me a little. I pray you not to feel sorry for me, I just want to share this with you, I can only say now that I love you all.

:romance-grouphug:



:greetings-waveyellow:

Im going through something similar.. Since months now I can say Ive been the ost down since ever... nto just down like sadness.. but down, like the dark in me is fighting me, and in many ways it has won.... Since few days Ive been really emotional and lots of sorrow... i feel completely alone in earth, and sometimes i just burst into tears, waiting for this shit to stop, I know is just the last effort, but i guess the last effort is the hardest one, at least for me. it would be much easier to be asleep and pretend life is wonderful and full of joy.. but i take anytime this pain and being semi-awake, because i never really enjoy life in here.. too much shit in me that didnt let me atleast enjoy a little.. always knew I needed healing, but it comes with a price..

.. although I have my family and frends, but is like they are not here at all, and I have to wear this 3d mask in order to just survive.. Sometimes I feel like i cant go on, and desperation knock my door.... darkness is with him, waiting for me to open the door, and sometimes i have open a little, but not enough for they to enter and take over me...
I guess it all has to do with cleanings, and we just to hang on little longer.. but trust me.. Ive never feel like this in my life... this mix of emotions.. but at the same time, never feel so lucid..

hang in there, and realize that it is all the shit just coming out.. and it doesnt belong to us... :romance-heartsthree:


:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
delta

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby delta » 17 Jul 2016 00:50

A beautiful sense of peace this morning, unusual but welcome :angelic-flying:
the hague

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby the hague » 17 Jul 2016 02:53

Thank you and Thank you my friends to be there, you make me feel not too alone.

P.D. something at least funny, alc recomended me to take CHOCOLATE and this saturday aftenoon a guy that I did not know asked me if I am interesting in buying CHOCOLAT TABLETS very, very cheap as much as I wish...... :smile:

:text-thankyoublue:
User avatar
juu
Posts: 689
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby juu » 17 Jul 2016 05:45

the hague wrote:Thank you and Thank you my friends to be there, you make me feel not too alone.

P.D. something at least funny, alc recomended me to take CHOCOLATE and this saturday aftenoon a guy that I did not know asked me if I am interesting in buying CHOCOLAT TABLETS very, very cheap as much as I wish...... :smile:

:text-thankyoublue:



Does chocolate actually helps? cause im a fuckin addict to chocolate! :mrgreen:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 672
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby alc » 17 Jul 2016 09:40

:confusion-seeingstars:
juu wrote:
the hague wrote:Thank you and Thank you my friends to be there, you make me feel not too alone.

P.D. something at least funny, alc recomended me to take CHOCOLATE and this saturday aftenoon a guy that I did not know asked me if I am interesting in buying CHOCOLAT TABLETS very, very cheap as much as I wish...... :smile:

:text-thankyoublue:



Does chocolate actually helps? cause im a fuckin addict to chocolate! :mrgreen:

:greetings-waveyellow:
for me is only antideprresant which works and
take me back to happiness...

... in the night i felt some changes yes . all in very pleasant way.today i feel muxh more compleete , firm ,peaceful and speccialy in heart
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Drack » 17 Jul 2016 11:29

wow,

i stood up and resumed the energy download and my handpalms are vibrating overly heavy .

at all it was like a strong pushing in my body and it´s feeling really really weird :text-lol:

seems to work well :happy-smileyflower:


atm i am really exhausted but still i feel way better .
a good headache is going hand in hand with throughout the day i guess but that´s a good exchange for some brandnew energetic bodies and the fact that the most important parts of us are stuffed back into us :happy-smileyflower:

little questions aside:
what are those "alternative" energetic bodies actually do? :confusion-questionmarks: why do some have more bodies and why do some have none?
they sound not that "important" for us since others can live without

:text-thankyoublue: protoi crew for fixing our shit since 2012 :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby LeeDee » 17 Jul 2016 11:58

I woke up already during the night feeling horrible bad. I was shaking like in fever. And in the morning even worse.
I'm all in pain, mostly whole head and burning eyes, bones, skin. I feel very ill.
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 872
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Drack » 17 Jul 2016 12:00

LeeDee wrote:I woke up already during the night feeling horrible bad. I was shaking like in fever. And in the morning even worse.
I'm all in pain, mostly whole head and burning eyes, bones, skin. I feel very ill.


aww poor lee :romance-caress:

hope you get well soon :romance-grouphug:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 672
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby alc » 17 Jul 2016 13:29

I guess i start to feel global charging few minutes ago as Frank wrote in WN and same thing palms getting alive :happy-jumpyellow:

last two days really all getting better , ... ok still there are shit inside and still this shit is cheating me to identifay with it but less and less places remained for it where to hide and bubble is getting smaller and smaller...
Go Protoi Go...
:romance-heartsthree:
User avatar
marie
Posts: 454
Joined: 15 Dec 2015 21:11
Location: United States

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby marie » 17 Jul 2016 17:23

Thanks for all your work Frank! Things are feeling better for me this weekend. Since you removed the meridian systems and chakras, will acupuncture no longer work for the 4.3 billion? Or is acupuncture going to become obsolete? I just ask cause it's my go-to medical treatment when shit hits the fan (for example, kidney stones).
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jul 2016 18:03

marie wrote:Thanks for all your work Frank! Things are feeling better for me this weekend. Since you removed the meridian systems and chakras, will acupuncture no longer work for the 4.3 billion? Or is acupuncture going to become obsolete? I just ask cause it's my go-to medical treatment when shit hits the fan (for example, kidney stones).


We will see, give feedback... :lol:
I think the effects will be much less...
jmrobledo
Posts: 80
Joined: 06 Oct 2015 17:55
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby jmrobledo » 18 Jul 2016 04:04

Saturday I feel very tired; sleep much during the day. Sunday I woke up, unusually, before 6 hours.
:think:
User avatar
juu
Posts: 689
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby juu » 18 Jul 2016 08:10

:greetings-waveyellow:

I think the only diferent thing wich i perceive until now... is my digestive system.. im taking shits way more frecuently :lol:

Return to “Frank's older public posts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest