Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Grayfox

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Jul 2016 09:46

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I think the only diferent thing wich i perceive until now... is my digestive system.. im taking shits way more frecuently :lol:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: juu that's hilarious.

My digestive system has been just fine for a long time, but I usually take a nap in the afternoon, about 2pm. It's usually an overwhelming tiredness. I HAVE to have this nap. It varies of course on my "sleep schedule" which is very prone to changes :lol:

But in the last few days I have had this strong urge to nap at 2pm (and it can last for hours...)

But today, no strong urge to nap. I kept thinking, oh, I should probably get tired now, and I was only a tiny bit tired, but not enough to compel me to have a nap. I usually wait for lots more data before formulating an opinion, because one small observation might not mean much. But I'll keep an eye on it :mrgreen:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jul 2016 14:58

since 4am in the morning (..why always in the morning .. ) i have a stinging pain in the left lung/area when i breathe in..
as something in my mind says i should stop bothering you with all my problems i started the decision to exactly to the opposite :happy-smileyflower:

dropboxing didn´t worked. at all the left area feels weird and uncommon.

don´t know if cleanings are still ongoing and if that´s connected in some way . otherwise i should see a doctor soon i guess..

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Jul 2016 16:49

Drack wrote: i have a stinging pain in the left lung/area when i breathe in..

No worries, mate, just stop breathing! This will fix it for sure :happy-smileyflower:

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jul 2016 16:53

Δύναμις wrote:
Drack wrote: i have a stinging pain in the left lung/area when i breathe in..

No worries, mate, just stop breathing! This will fix it for sure :happy-smileyflower:

great idea :happy-smileyflower: but i think i need some pratice with living without air before :text-lol:
but it would solve many problems as well. i always wanted to dive deeply into an ocean :roll:

CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 18 Jul 2016 18:09

Be careful of the sharks Drack!! :-D

Feeling a sense of hopelessness and emotional irritability for quite some time.. Noticing many around me are tired and feeling drained as well..

CaSpEr
alc

Unread postby alc » 18 Jul 2016 21:31

:greetings-waveyellow:
I have still problems with breathing... with profound breathing which i guess solves many problems and accelerate cleanings make all clear... this is probbably reason for pineal gland eyesight and blindness. Lungs are only avatar's organ after all...i am not sure but this could be a hint.

CaSpEr... sharks are getting old and they got globally desise so poor animals losing their tooths so quickly that they desapearing in frustration...soon only remember of them will remain, that they were here and what kind of horrors they have done in the sea :wink:

Here i observe exactly this... and beautifulest thing is that lovely and healthy fireflies are poping out everywhere...
it is really obvious also to many people who don't even want to talk this stuff what we love to read here.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 19 Jul 2016 00:36

Fell sick today quickly with aggressive fever and complete lack of energy .... Will loop energy download video and see where we go.
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Jul 2016 05:40

This famous breathing problem i have, with last OC cleaning and now charging veils are thinning at great speed.
Little summary ... day before yesterday all great, yesterday confusion and many obstacles, today... ok it is 6.30 am... but interesting thing is i have fatigue to breath (not Lung problem like Drack has) but inhaling profound it works opposite phisically stomach goes in and while exhaling goes out ... here enter all manipulation shit in sense that i live programmed manipulated life not in mine control. I am aware of it for a long time and makes me frustrated ... but today i feel like moveing inside , turning around in the womb started in very gentle way ok it is not happened yet but goes in this direction . and I know when this happen manipulations i suffer will be disconnected :happy-jumpyellow:
i cannot tell this goes globally but i feel exact like this that all is setting to its place (fwd into direction).
Thanx dr. Frank to be here in this community feeling is like participate simphony concert and observe at same time from first row...
:romance-smileyheart:
juu

Unread postby juu » 23 Jul 2016 00:24

Since few days ive been waking up with this "allergy" or disturbance in my right eye... it continues trhough the day, but it idecreases in time.. but as soon as i wake up is really anoying.. could this be side effect? or just some kind of plain allergy..?

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 28 Jul 2016 08:06

My ears ring too often.

I desperately long for silence and tranquility.

Cars passing by or even the speech of my colleagues hurt my ears. At night, waiting for sleep, I can hear them echoing in my brain, if I concentrate ( not particular words but their "sound" ).

I perceive everything to be much louder even though I am dull of hearing a bit ( but the efficiency of understanding others speaking at normal volume hasn't been changed/improved by this ).
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 Jul 2016 22:56

i´m hearing more and more that people start dreaming again. one told he started dreaming after 10years since the last 2 days.

great to see improvements in every little way :romance-heartsthree:

just a little share.
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Aug 2016 07:25

I am not sure if this is side effect or attack. Yesterday evening i start to feel pain in heart and pain went on rightside back breastbone and pain still is there... Actually first 3d pain i feel after long time.... Good to feel it to know it is not wanted :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2016 13:07

alc wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I am not sure if this is side effect or attack. Yesterday evening i start to feel pain in heart and pain went on rightside back breastbone and pain still is there... Actually first 3d pain i feel after long time.... Good to feel it to know it is not wanted :laughing-rolling:

Yes side effects. But not from cleanings, it's healing. I speeded healing up too.
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Aug 2016 15:03

Frank wrote:
alc wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

Yes side effects. But not from cleanings, it's healing. I speeded healing up too.

:handgestures-thumbup:
Great i love this pain :laughing-rolling:
I mean it . take out al shit soon as possible..
Thanx Frank

:romance-smileyheart:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Aug 2016 15:56

alc wrote:Great i love this pain :laughing-rolling:
I mean it .

You little pervert!!! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I have all sorts of strange stabbing here and there a few times a day. I don't even bother mentioning it anymore. There is no physical reason for it. It is just there, as if someone would work on that part. As long as it disappears again, there is no reason to worry about it and it is mainly caused by our people/work (no attack or anything bad, just unable to do the work without any pain caused to us).

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Aug 2016 16:17

on my point i was a bit confused.

afterwards i realised that healing / cleanings are causing other things like chronic shit to go wild ( well at least felt)

well this is what i experienced in the last week : my chronic disease shit started to get better and better after i had to randomly take a disease which is 80% the same in the symptoms as i have since i don´t know what i got.
then after the newest news which claimed to increase cleaning the whole shit started hurting again and the symptoms were worse again. i thought i maybe got the wrong healing with the healingcards and didn´t saw the links of the cleanings and my disease . so i nearly stopped the healing and tried something else until i read that frank increased healings too. then it was like :techie-idea: :happy-smileyflower:

otherwise i get "stabbing" like alex too in the neck/head area like crazy but with the knowledge that this is helping/ healing i could say i love this pain too since it means that it´s helping :laughing-rolling:

but still it seems like the more i "could" feel better the more shitty implants/AI/whatever which is the cause for the this chronic garbage getting "active"
but who cares. the thought that this will end "pretty soon" holds me on the line :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-smileyflower:

and congratulations to your first 3D pain since a long time alc :laughing-rolling: as long as you like them.. :text-lol:

alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Aug 2016 10:42

I guess yesterday's shit removeing cause also heartly relationships disturbance... A lor of suffering came out which cause is obvious old programs... While removeing i would say sime bomb got activated toi, possible that are other kind of bomb cinnected to the subject. ..
Anyhow i am looking forward to funish this cleaning soon as possible.
Still some old programs are running...

Return to “Frank's older public posts”