Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2016 12:28

If you may have too big troubles with the current cleanings, pls. post them here, we will care...

If I publish more details about the cleanings later, I will publish in war-news thread.

Many side effects can get reduced or solved by the energy video.
alc

Re: Side effects of the current core & OC cleanings

Unread postby alc » 14 Jul 2016 14:28

...looks like on me works opposite or I fall into 1\4 it is no affected by it? Probably I am incurable...
Only effect till now headache started yesterday passed away.

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 14 Jul 2016 16:09

The absence of side effects doesn't mean cleaning isn't working or you have nothing to be cleaned ... in gross it only means you don't have/experience side effects of the cleanings ...

I wasn't sure whether to put it down, but maybe .... just in case ... as it can get bad in meaning that if you don't know what it is about you may easily panic ... or people around you might (that happened to me).
I could list numerous side effects just as Frank mentioned ... from constant nausea (and a bit more), head pains in every single part of the head, hair pain, ear pain, tooth pain, skin pain, targeted pain in different parts of the body, itching, rolling, spinning, heart pain in a form of physical pain, heart pain in a form of emotional pain, bloatness, different organ insufficiency etc. ...
But the worst was (even though I did experinece similar few times in the past years) ... the preassure was increassing, the pain was increassing, it was like I will forcefully fell asleep, the deepest possible one, standing up, during worktime ... I had to move, walk, otherwise I'd just go blank ... and then ... it reached the point of "getting through/getting out" ... resistance (mine own probbaly) was huge ... was in a burning fire, cold freezed stone and tousands of needles at the same time ... and then it started to "go out" ... through upper part of the spine, back of the head, side of the head with burning sensation ... my heart rate went up to 200 rpm ... heart pain appeared ... huge emotional pain (soul pain, not ego pain) arose ... it was of the extend that I started to lose the power in my arms and later body ... my co-worker got startled (so, it's good to tell... ) ... it all lasted for about 20-30 minutes ... then finally got through ... and some hour or two after that with additional after sindromes ... I aged 30 years in apperance in that half an hour ...
I hope that was the worst one ...
Tiredness and feeling of emptiness can not be described ...
I feel the urge to cry "my soul out" ... but I have no time ...

So ... everything is "normal" ...
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Jul 2016 16:25

LeeDee wrote:The absence of side effects doesn't mean cleaning isn't working or you have nothing to be cleaned ... in gross it only means you don't have/experience side effects of the cleanings ...

Yes I know but I like to feel what it is going on....

I wasn't sure whether to put it down, but maybe .... just in case ... as it can get bad in meaning that if you don't know what it is about you may easily panic ... or people around you might (that happened to me).
I could list numerous side effects just as Frank mentioned ... from constant nausea (and a bit more), head pains in every single part of the head, hair pain, ear pain, tooth pain, skin pain, targeted pain in different parts of the body, itching, rolling, spinning, heart pain in a form of physical pain, heart pain in a form of emotional pain, bloatness, different organ insufficiency etc. ...

All this symptoms you got today???
:shock: :shock:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 14 Jul 2016 16:46

No, I have it daily. Today is just ... much worse.
I seem to always collide ... act ... react ... pure joy :confusion-seeingstars: ...
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Jul 2016 17:57

LeeDee wrote:No, I have it daily. : ...

ok tgis is normal... lately i have a lit of it when some shitty persons around... usually takes about an h or h/half to clean ,with video 5-20min... with bothering Frank max 3min...
lately much tech problems , just after last post i killed 2months old mobile... car exhaust system makes music for weeks...sailboat engine doesnt comes as should... house renting problems... camper lost... it is real fun after first anger ,saddness pass...
heart still in tilt... headaches is like nectar actually...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2016 18:27

LeeDee and Alc, both of you belong to the team.
You already got much cleanings in the past, so for you the side effects will maybe more relief than troubles...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Jul 2016 18:45

Thank you for explaining Frank - was wondering about that. And thank you for all the other updates as well - very interesting to read every single time updates in war thread etc. :handgestures-thumbup:
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Jul 2016 20:34

Thanx Frank.
...i had this option too in my mind, but because of my chicken brain iexcluded it... actually it is possible to make some speedup on brain conennection cleanings? ... or better to add more ram , rom and for sure update processor with newone :happy-smileyflower:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 14 Jul 2016 20:49

jonas wrote:And thank you for all the other updates as well - very interesting to read every single time updates in war thread etc. :handgestures-thumbup:

I totally agree - I'm very keen to learn about any little or great information about what's just going on. Appreciated very much even if this is not expressed explicitly on every occasion. :happy-sunshine:

And thanks fly to every forum member, too, for expressing yourselves. It's always very useful to know how it's going out there even though not being able to add anything to the conversations in most of the cases. :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2016 21:15

alc wrote:Thanx Frank.
...i had this option too in my mind, but because of my chicken brain iexcluded it... actually it is possible to make some speedup on brain conennection cleanings? ... or better to add more ram , rom and for sure update processor with newone :happy-smileyflower:

Simply waiting is the best atm....
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Jul 2016 22:46

Well today i shut the car door into my finger but it wasnt broken just swollen and bleeding.I think that might count.
(I was clumys because of no sleep....)
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Jul 2016 22:53

till 8pm everything was fine then it started with big headaches and tiredness.
could be worse.

delta

Unread postby delta » 15 Jul 2016 09:26

Not much to report here, just memories of the past and people who have wronged me have been entering my mind today, what I feel are attempts to incite a negative response in me.
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Jul 2016 00:29

Hi just little feedback from here... personally i felt only once some exctracting of some implants or something in my right leg which could be symptoms of current cleanings nothing drastic...today ... yesterday morning was little nervous about shit happening in my hometown ... could be some loss of money for me (which anyhow i don't have... who cares after all). but interesting is observing around... dark light couples have big problems, darks getting crazzzzy , so i guess some extra protection (which i guess is already running) for lights would be most welcome pearlgonites and charging video works well too. other darks usually in administration , bussiness looks like chickens running around the courtyard when their head is cut off ... so i guess soon they will fall on the ground and give last kick until their blood will run out... (huh what an ilustrative explanation...).
Another observation i would like to share is more pleasant light people here are getting much more connected through hearts , like family is coming together and this is really beautiful part of situation ... looking forward to end of cleanings i guess this part should be really great we all were looking for it ... but in meantime ... take care my friends...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 00:42

alc wrote: looking forward to end of cleanings i guess this part should be really great we all were looking for it ...

The real strong cleanings did not even start. We are still increasing...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Jul 2016 01:01

Frank wrote:
alc wrote: looking forward to end of cleanings i guess this part should be really great we all were looking for it ...

The real strong cleanings did not even start. We are still increasing...

after those cleanings, how much more cleanings do you think are necessary for us all? are the outcome of the cleanings set or are variable?
since this cleanings sounds really strong and brutal i thought maybe we could be done with that soon.

but i guess that´s just another dream-imagination :laughing-rolling:

however, today was a bit hardly hurtful since it felt like i got penetrated through my left lung with a spear or something :roll: but the dropbox worked well .

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Jul 2016 20:11

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2150&start=620#p14092

I want to comment this new cleaning speed/chakra removal announcement.
So today when i woke up i felt like when i was around 10year old.Also because of the weather it felt like christmas.
It could have been because i didnt drank water and they put somehing in the one i usually drink...i dont know.Maybe its the plastic in water.
However i dont know why but i had the feeling i always see and experience these changes sooner than i should ...or its just coincidences and i dont experience anything.

I might misunderstand but is this meaning the 8%fractal will be merged with the 92% and this 92% was splitted 4parts which will be placed back?I dont really understand this sorry.

I know that chakra removal is a great thing because i know a bigger dark who boasted with this.

Also if im G1 - or G2 for some reason (i dont know currently so just to be on the safe side) i kindly request the above treatment.
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Jul 2016 20:37

Pegazus wrote:Also if im G1 - or G2 for some reason (i dont know currently so just to be on the safe side) i kindly request the above treatment.

me too!

:-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 20:47

both will be done...

Pega: the 8% got split. The 92% got deactivated, these are two different topics. But these numbers refer to the consciousness field. Main part of "us" are in the personality belt, in the waggons. And these got split.

Return to “Frank's older public posts”