A cool pic...

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

A cool pic...

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2016 00:46

Things seem to become funny now...

Someone (whom I don't know) published a few minutes ago a picture in a Facebook political room.
It was this pic from a weather radar from this evening about 3h 20 minutes ago:

If you look to the picture, Germany in the middle at right side. You see a round hole in the rain...
Ok, quite a few people here in forum visited us at home.
They all can confirm, that the center of the rain-hole is where we live... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

The big octagon Superpearlgonite "shot" the hole... :chores-mop:

And the real funny thing is, that just a few minutes ago someone commented under my yesterday notes video, that he has physical proof we are wrong... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

That was a perfect shot.... Thx to the unknown guy who posted the pic...
Attachments
weather-24.06.2016.jpg
(92.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Oni

Re: A cool pic...

Unread postby Oni » 25 Jun 2016 05:11

:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Jun 2016 08:55

I can confirm this with these sites showing it now :

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-app/ ... CREG=dwddg
http://www.weathercast.co.uk/radar/germany.html

However the circle now seems to have fillings inside it,maybe they did it manually.

Also you can see 2more circle in the picture.....maybe friends of yours?

Attachments
3452345.png
(40.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2016 09:43

No, it's just in the range.
No clue why we now make these holes, but I guess we have reasons... :lol:

These effects around Dresden are not "ours"...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Jun 2016 10:33

Frank wrote:No, it's just in the range.
No clue why we now make these holes, but I guess we have reasons... :lol:

These effects around Dresden are not "ours"...

There is one near München.
Its there mostly filled up....still outlined.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jun 2016 11:13

Thats because of their method how they control the weather. Firstly they spray shit like barium aluminium and such into the air and then they use frequencies to control these "clouds".
If a cloud made of chentrails flows over ur house your pearlgonites break down these frequencies and dissolve those "clouds".
If there are normal clouds they dont dissolve logically because theyre not Frequency-driven.

Funny to see :text-lol: with your pearlgonites you save several lifes from possible breathing-diseases and cancer and such because they havnt to breath this shit. Your home and the radius around it might be the healthiest place in germany right now :D.

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Jun 2016 12:24

Drack you are right about chemistry, biruses, drugs, etc. They spray specialy visible on clear evening sky if you take photo...
Pearlgonites are cleaning great but there can help also dragons to open cloudy sky for you, sometimes take 5min bit usually in 20min u have sun in the sky :happy-sunshine: also u can play with your energy as well specially now while Frank's interfaces cleaning is going on and download video could be helpful as well.
:greetings-waveyellow:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 25 Jun 2016 12:50

this world needs as many big octagon Superpearlgonite as possible around the world
but who's going to make it?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jun 2016 13:04

alc wrote:Drack you are right about chemistry, biruses, drugs, etc. They spray specialy visible on clear evening sky if you take photo...
Pearlgonites are cleaning great but there can help also dragons to open cloudy sky for you, sometimes take 5min bit usually in 20min u have sun in the sky :happy-sunshine: also u can play with your energy as well specially now while Frank's interfaces cleaning is going on and download video could be helpful as well.

but not everyone got his special dragon :lol:
and you have to tell me how. i guess i did it one day by accident.
actually we should start a thread where we write down our experiences and methods on what we could do with the new energy. :happy-smileyflower:

Rosebelle wrote:this world needs as many big octagon Superpearlgonite as possible around the world

give me the materials and i´ll start building as much as possible :happy-smileyflower:
i got 2months pure freetime (maybe longer) and could build them 24/7 if i want to :roll:
just the price is what stops me from doing so.

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2016 13:50

Rosebelle wrote:this world needs as many big octagon Superpearlgonite as possible around the world

Marie and me :happy-smileyflower: (and maybe a couple more), but someone has to help us buy the stuff we need and provide us with all necessary to survive, incl. money. In the meanwhile, we do as much as we can. Trust me!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2016 13:52

alc wrote: also u can play with your energy as well specially now while Frank's interfaces cleaning is going on and download video could be helpful as well.

Of course! Nothing safer than giving a child a hand grenade to play! Are you serious?!?!?!?
Drack needs to grow before he is allowed to "play" with that stuff. He is still far away from sensible :laughing-rolling: (but getting better all the time)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2016 13:55

Drack wrote:give me the materials and i´ll start building as much as possible :happy-smileyflower:
i got 2months pure freetime (maybe longer) and could build them 24/7 if i want to :roll:

Welcome to the club! Now you know exactly where most problems start and end: at lack of energy (in 3d called money).
BUT, no matter how many Pearlgonites you make, you'll never ever get the effect, because it is no the Pearlgonite that makes the difference but the crystals :wink:, but for some reason everyone seems to keep forgetting that tiny detail :angelic-green:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jun 2016 14:31

Δύναμις wrote:
Drack wrote:give me the materials and i´ll start building as much as possible :happy-smileyflower:

Welcome to the club! Now you know exactly where most problems start and end: at lack of energy (in 3d called money).
BUT, no matter how many Pearlgonites you make, you'll never ever get the effect, because it is no the Pearlgonite that makes the difference but the crystals :wink:, but for some reason everyone seems to keep forgetting that tiny detail :angelic-green:

i´m well aware of the crystals and that the pearlgonites won´t have any effect without your little gifts, but i could say ask you nicely for some couldn´t i? :happy-smileyflower: :roll:

well but that´s still a dream for me.. lack of energy as you mentioned it.. but this lack won´t last forever :happy-smileyflower:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2016 15:14

Drack wrote:i´m well aware of the crystals and that the pearlgonites won´t have any effect without your little gifts, but i could say ask you nicely for some couldn´t i? :happy-smileyflower: :roll:

You can always ask, but you won't get any. First you need to grow a bit :wink:
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Jun 2016 16:14

Δύναμις wrote:
Drack wrote:i´m well aware of the crystals and that the pearlgonites won´t have any effect without your little gifts, but i could say ask you nicely for some couldn´t i? :happy-smileyflower: :roll:

...you know if snake would byte you ,rope would frigten you... :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 25 Jun 2016 16:17

Amazing image! :shock: I've been meaning to order some beads for my pentagon superpearl. I'll place the order today! Does the octagon superpearl have much greater effects than pentagon superpearl? If it does, I'll just go straight for the octagon.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 25 Jun 2016 17:35

Δύναμις wrote:

i really hope that i will ...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jun 2016 21:20

marie wrote: Does the octagon superpearl have much greater effects than pentagon superpearl?

Only in terms of the range, but pentagon should be enough too. :happy-sunshine:
juu

Unread postby juu » 26 Jun 2016 01:12

Δύναμις wrote:

What exactly does this means?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 26 Jun 2016 01:14

juu wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

What exactly does this means?

actually a good question..
i dont know :laughing-rolling:

i´ll see..

Return to “Frank's older public posts”