A cool pic...

miron

Re: A cool pic...

Unread postby miron » 08 Jul 2016 23:12

As some of you may have known before, I am in our local volunteer fire department. (we got a radio pager which starts beeping when there's a call for us and we rush to the fire house to occupy our trucks and just do all the stuff professional fire fighters do too)

Today we had a call with a car crash on the highway. As soon as my truck (the third one of the rescue squad) arrived, the 112 call centre gave us via radio the information to return to our fire house, because we aren't needed anymore at the incident scene. We heard in our radio (channel for fire departments and ambulances) that there are tempests in other cities close to our town. Then a few comrades started a discussion, about how weird it is that near-by cities are being haunted by tempests etc, while our town never has such problems. My only thought was "Hah, if they just knew that WE did that with our Super-Pearlgonites..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alc

Re: A cool pic...

Unread postby alc » 09 Jul 2016 06:16

miron wrote:Then a few comrades started a discussion, about how weird it is that near-by cities are being haunted by tempests etc, while our town never has such problems. My only thought was "Hah, if they just knew that WE did that with our Super-Pearlgonites..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-angel:
I have this experience with my orgone gun too obviously has Protoi crystals inbeded... I have it in car or boat always and it is circle of clouds when they are about 5 - 10 km around, or it is fun to drive on highway and see how clouds are openinin few km ahead and closing back few km back :) i really enjoy this, or storms which are in kilometers in front of car are melting and moving away...
But with last news from Frank i guess i will not need to use it anymore ... only as souvenir maybe...
:laughing-rolling:
:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Frank's older public posts”