3D Physics - my glossary threads

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

3D Physics - my glossary threads

Unread postby Frank » 10 Feb 2016 19:34

Hi Members!

In the last days I am walking around with a question I ask myself all the time...

I'm in some quantum physics rooms in facebook, and I learn more and more.
The awesome for me is, that the more I learn about 3D quantum physics, the better and more it fits into our Protoi physical models.
It's like a zipper, one part fitting to the other.
That's the happy part...

Beside the permanent financial disaster situation which will force me soon back to 3D wiki development, I 'm thinking generally about the question to continue this topic or not.

Let's have a look at the past:
In the past all progress in physics and technics was used by the darks in many different kinds against the people. Against us...
So I think if it is really a good idea to publish more key information which can be used by darks against us, as long as they are still here...

What's your opinion about it?
alc

Re: 3D Physics - my glossary threads

Unread postby alc » 10 Feb 2016 20:07

Frank wrote:

What's your opinion about it?

Better not. BUT . there are also many Light out there who can get some hint from it. I met you twice phisically and you gave really great info which you would never share over web. My idea is to make some annual meeting of all member but I didn't figured out how to organize it without huge lottery prize. Still if you share all on the web cannot be harmful to anyone but you and all the work done by Alliance so how much this could be risky i have no idea but i guess till now it is not the time yet, cleanings go on great we all can feel it. When will be proper time i guess it will not be needed to share anymore :wink:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Feb 2016 20:41

LeeDee wrote:I think you know the answer already and it's up to you to decide.
If I would be asked, I'd say no.

Sure I have to decide.
And to be honest, I have two answers.

If I ask "them", I get a clear yes.
But we know that they have other perspective.

If I force them to think about this question with your lower perspective, I get no...

The problem is, that we have no date to count on, when darks will be out of power...
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 10 Feb 2016 20:49

write few lines for preview in public , those who want to read more would have to donate..

Selective publishing of non essential info
more essential part would be access by donation only or other criteria by protoi

Delayed publishing and access by donation
Last edited by Rosebelle on 10 Feb 2016 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 10 Feb 2016 20:56

Rosebelle wrote:write few lines for preview in public , those who want to read more would have to donate..

... or join this forum where you could update your info Frank :whistle: :happy-jumpyellow:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 10 Feb 2016 22:28

Im basically an idiot to profit from those scientific informations....in any way.
I vote to security.
I mean info leaking is a huge problem and i only get the idea of how things work roughly....i dont know how many master this forum has in the field of quantum physics and dont know how good can it build the mind model in a scale 1 to 10 but i think its unique to everybody...
So if this problem can be solved by switching the thread to private without losing anything....and keeping the benefits....i would say go for it.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 10 Feb 2016 22:49

Pegazus wrote:So if this problem can be solved by switching the thread to private without losing anything....and keeping the benefits....i would say go for it.

:text-goodpost: :clap:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 10 Feb 2016 22:57

To me, aslong as the information doesnt result in harming people physically fine.... but if it results in harming people physically... well i dont know, i would not want them to harm me. I would prefer to be alive when the war is over.
marie

Unread postby marie » 10 Feb 2016 23:01

Pegazus wrote: So if this problem can be solved by switching the thread to private without losing anything....and keeping the benefits....i would say go for it.

:clap: Yes, I'll third this! I am very curious what you learned cause I like quantum physics, but I also like self preservation!
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 10 Feb 2016 23:06

^ I fourth that! :text-lol:
summer

Unread postby summer » 10 Feb 2016 23:08

:greetings-waveyellow:
If i would be asked, the answer is definitely no.
My opinion is that information should not be given away because we know for sure that they will use it against us/people (meaning more pain, attack, ...bad stuff) unless its not the only possible way for us to make progress.
juu

Unread postby juu » 11 Feb 2016 02:24

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Its true, that we have no idea when 3d darks will be off power... but, sharing this kindda info in private, I dont know if its great idea... I mean, its great for us to read.. but we are also no experts in physics.. I dont understand have the things you write in them... and also.. I was trying to translate some of them (besides the summary) and it was really hard... because I dont know the terms in spanish, and simple translator wont help, so i decided to not to, for now.. because it may be some wrongs in it.... so... maybe publishing will get some attention of some physicist that may help.. but also, it may get in bad hands... so, in conclusion... I have no idea :laughing-rolling:

Maybe it is time take risks... I think the time is right... no? :confusion-questionmarks: ......... :happy-jumpyellow:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 11 Feb 2016 09:04

Darks are very dangerous of course but what make me afraid is to be ignorant. Everything have a risk in the world we live so then I vote yes, I need the new info to understand the Protoi physical models and the universe I'm living in.
Ignorance make me feel defenceless. :?:
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Feb 2016 10:50

One more thought continiously coming to my mind. It could be a trap for Frank only, Frank is engine of all danger for darks so they want hunting Frank only . Most of us oter,s are piece of cake for them i guess.
Frank if i understood correctly you are here for job only , and we all get saved - released automatically. Even some of darks get healed. So it is easy if this could be part of it (in my opinion not) than do it.
:romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 11 Feb 2016 11:23

the hague wrote:Darks are very dangerous of course but what make me afraid is to be ignorant. Everything have a risk in the world we live so then I vote yes, I need the new info to understand the Protoi physical models and the universe I'm living in.
Ignorance make me feel defenceless. :?:

very well said! :handgestures-thumbup:
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 11 Feb 2016 11:39

If it is possible to use that kind of informations for doing more harm, darks will do that, so it is the best not to share, not even in private section - as I read there were a few D among registered members.
It is not wise to put new wheapon in their hands. I would not give them anything, maybe just a horse and that would be the Trojan one. :laughing-rolling:

If You think that some forum members can help or give some hint in order to finish the war sooner just share info with them privately. When it becomes safe, then share publicly.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 11 Feb 2016 12:04

Since yesterday and after reading some of the last posts ... I'm even more not pro ...

Things are so much better... if asked a year ago, I'd be more than just sceptic ... today all I can say is "hat down, Frank" ... but despite my naivness I still do not trust anyone but Frank, Alex and maybe few persons more ... I will never forget how influenced a person may be ... with that I mean myself ... that I did all that I was 100% sure I will never do ... I was aware of many programmes, many influences and have been struggling and fighting them ... but ... enough is/was one ...

Ok, so we now came to conclusion that my "not pro" could be only my fears ... and with that my opinion becames irrelevant ... post I'll still leave there ... many gardens started to bloom, but there are even more deserts that need to get cultivated ...
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 11 Feb 2016 12:21

After reading so many posts, I think between yes and no, there is a third choice, hold off making choice for current time, until maybe thing get clearer in few weeks or few months time, unless it can help in understanding the shit that I have
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Feb 2016 13:04

There is an other aspect to this topic.
Soon I will have to continue with my 3D software development job, which is the base of our 3D income.
This has the consequence, that I will be very focused in mind on the 3D software, and not on my Protoi job.

I had the hope, that with connecting our physics model closer to 3D science quantum physics, some scientists maybe pay attention to it and we would maybe able to generate the needed funds of it somehow, which would be needed to make an official break in the software project...

And there is an additional perspective. I get, that darks will need a minimum of 1,5 years to develop the first things based on this knowledge, and that's starting after physicist took it serious and developed the needed theories and formulas and science equipment. And this may take a while too.

So this topic has still a few side to think about... :confusion-scratchheadblue: :mrgreen:
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 11 Feb 2016 16:41

Maybe first we should look at own resources before continuing and just giving the info to the bastards. Id preffer to keep it under control.
Would it be wise to see how much money monthly this group could donate you guys. Maybe if each member sends you private message how much he/she could donate, if anything of course (i know there are not real rich guys here :). But lets test our possibiliites and later maybe more members will show up. That can be understood as a volountary membership fee or whatever, 10, 20, 30, 50 € I dont know, maybe some difference can be made :happy-smileyflower:

Just a thought, i really dont want the bastards to get any knowledge, they already know too much, and some of us feel it really bad on our lives..

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Frank's older public posts”