Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3193
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Frank » 20 Aug 2014 18:50

This night we installed 3 huge Lotos cleaning modules. One in each SL. :chores-mop:

In our SL2.1 it is installed in the non string region of 3D. It has the "shape" of a long rod (about 830k km), consisting of 8 single sticks. This rod is crossing Earth at equator level, so that Earth is rotating over it by itself. The rod creates huge vortexes around its long axis, which fill the whole SL space. These vortexes doing the cleanings. Similar is in SL2.2 and 2.3 and in common SL2.2 Gaia (there as 5 rings).

Maybe some of you feel it. It must be a success, since the cleaning started we Protoi got millions of attacks on us and on the cleaning systems... :happy-partydance:
astrochimp

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 06:49

Last 24 hours I've had this mantra playing almost exclusively on my music device.

Also Om-Mani-Padme-Hum.

Interesting!
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3193
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Frank » 21 Aug 2014 10:19

astrochimp wrote:Also Om-Mani-Padme-Hum.


Not good. Very polluted. :violence-shootself:

It is really only "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" which is known as not polluted.

You can use this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5X6-pjpzs, or make an mp3 of it. I check daily if it has shit attachments done by 3rd party. Longer videos which i found have also other polluted mantras inside. And all of them have huge amount attached shit, as all "good" videos, mp3s and websites have it.
astrochimp

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 10:59

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Also Om-Mani-Padme-Hum.


Not good. Very polluted. :violence-shootself:

It is really only "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" which is known as not polluted.

You can use this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5X6-pjpzs, or make an mp3 of it. I check daily if it has shit attachments done by 3rd party. Longer videos which i found have also other polluted mantras inside. And all of them have huge amount attached shit, as all "good" videos, mp3s and websites have it.


:text-+1:

Can I chant it out loud using my own voice? Can I chant it silently in my mind while doing other things? Are there any gotchas for either of these scenarios?

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3193
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Frank » 21 Aug 2014 12:26

astrochimp wrote: :text-+1:

Can I chant it out loud using my own voice? Can I chant it silently in my mind while doing other things? Are there any gotchas for either of these scenarios?

-astro
:happy-sunshine:


yes

If you chant loud, you clean your inside, outside and ambient.
If you chant silent, you only clean inside.
Rosebelle
Posts: 2878
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Aug 2014 13:42

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Also Om-Mani-Padme-Hum.


Not good. Very polluted. :violence-shootself:

It is really only "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" which is known as not polluted.

You can use this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5X6-pjpzs, or make an mp3 of it. I check daily if it has shit attachments done by 3rd party. Longer videos which i found have also other polluted mantras inside. And all of them have huge amount attached shit, as all "good" videos, mp3s and websites have it.


if i download a copy of the video today, and the video got corrupted after i download, does the corruption affect my copy of video that i downloaded before the corruption?
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3193
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Frank » 21 Aug 2014 15:20

Rosebelle wrote:if i download a copy of the video today, and the video got corrupted after i download, does the corruption affect my copy of video that i downloaded before the corruption?


No
And i put all current and future copies of this video under protection and monitoring now.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 455
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Pegazus » 21 Aug 2014 17:28

If you want a non stop version that repeats itself:

link wont work*
Last edited by Pegazus on 12 Jan 2017 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
astrochimp

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 20:34

Since this is installed, most of my interactions lead to the other party being in an unpleasant situation (stopped by cops, minor injury, etc.) shortly after but for some reason they are thankful for it when we talk

Am I hurting other beings with my anxious energy? This could also be an attack. If it is, then my apologies to said persons are actually not a good thing.

I've dropboxed this now that Protoi can intervene. And by intervene I mean, get the roadblock out of the way so I can act the way I know I need to. It makes me so happy to be able to do this more and more!!! :text-thankyoublue:

:romance-grouphug:

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
Rosebelle
Posts: 2878
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Rosebelle » 22 Aug 2014 14:02

i tried to write Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, feel very good
i then tried to write Nam-myoho-renge-kyo in chinese, feel something nice something not so nice
i then used my imagination to link the Nam-myoho-renge-kyo that i write with the Nam-myoho-renge-kyo drawing in the youtube video, wow i feel it is helping me to solve something that cannot be solved previously although the process dont feel nice
i tried to write Nam-myoho-renge-kyo on pearlgonite and natural crystal and feel their energy as sharp and strong as ever
:handgestures-thumbup:
zoozoom
Posts: 182
Joined: 17 Dec 2012 09:17
Signature: Ivan

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby zoozoom » 22 Aug 2014 20:26

Does anyone have some link to download mp3
User avatar
juu
Posts: 586
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby juu » 22 Aug 2014 23:47

You can download it from Youtube... Copy the URL, and then go to Youtube-mp3.org.. Or a other one, there a lot of web Pages like this..
astrochimp

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Aug 2014 02:14

Protoi should be empowering everyone to develop their own pollution detection systems.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1962
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Aug 2014 09:30

astrochimp wrote:Protoi should be empowering everyone to develop their own pollution detection systems.


Frank will probably explain why Protoi shouldn't and can't do this, besides the fact that they don't consider themselves "gods".
Developing a pollution detection system is a very personal thing. We won't intervene in your own cognition or will in any way. As I have written so many times before, we can only show ways and you decide if you want to go the way or not. The more you get cleaned, the more you see/feel/understand, because this enables you to change perspectives all the time, become more flexible and more sensitive for your own reactions (etc. etc.) which finally helps you develop your own pollution detection system. This is a tool based on your own experience. It takes a few months, but everyone can get to that point.
User avatar
alc
Posts: 637
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby alc » 25 Aug 2014 07:04

Δύναμις wrote: We won't intervene in your own cognition or will in any way.

you can use me as test rabbit for this :happy-sunshine:
you have my permissions to install this tool in me and make it fully functional also can be added automatic cleaning system with automatic adjustment :mrgreen:
and if something more is needed we can discuss about this rabbit

:romance-grouphug:
Mes

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Mes » 25 Aug 2014 11:31

astrochimp wrote:Protoi should be empowering everyone to develop their own pollution detection systems.


Everyone can sense the pollutions by themselves. For this they need to learn to recognize what is pollution, what is not. The protoi can only help you in this, by the running cleanings/healings, which makes it possible to be not carried away by the pollutions so much (part of this cleaning is the "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"). So the cleaner you are, the better/stronger you can sense the mess, but if you don't learn to handle it, it will devour you. So try to concentrate on the learning part please.


alc wrote:you have my permissions to install this tool in me and make it fully functional also can be added automatic cleaning system with automatic adjustment :mrgreen:

It's very nice from you that you offer your help in this way, but I have to ask you here, to be careful to what you offer and to who. We won't misuse it, but it's possible that some others will. Maybe they already did and you gave them free offer to do it. Please start to use your head a bit. I don't want to scare you, and none of you, but it's important to think. With thinking you can prevent some unpleasant experience.
User avatar
alc
Posts: 637
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby alc » 25 Aug 2014 20:43

Mes wrote:It's very nice from you that you offer your help in this way, but I have to ask you here, to be careful to what you offer and to who. We won't misuse it, but it's possible that some others will. Maybe they already did and you gave them free offer to do it. Please start to use your head a bit. I don't want to scare you, and none of you, but it's important to think. With thinking you can prevent some unpleasant experience.


All my life people telling me that I am crazy so what to do :laughing-rolling:
you are right already i am aware of the shit i get with permssions i gave but here i gave permission for exact tool and to Protoi only maybe was not specific thats true.
Anyhow healings and clearings should go faster i guess. but it is also true that maybe i am too slow.

:romance-grouphug:
Mes

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Mes » 25 Aug 2014 21:28

:romance-grouphug:

crazyness is not equal to not using your brain. :D

alc wrote:Anyhow healings and clearings should go faster i guess. but it is also true that maybe i am too slow.


Maybe I misunderstood what you wanted to write with this, but the answer by my interpretation:
You can bet, that the healings/cleanings are on maximum speed already. If you want to blow up, speak with Frank to put more power in it for you, but after don't ask us to search and put together your tiny pieces. :laughing-rolling:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 455
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Aug 2014 21:37

Mes wrote:..... but after don't ask us to search and put together your tiny pieces. :laughing-rolling:


:laughing-rolling: :text-+1: :text-lol:
User avatar
alc
Posts: 637
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Lotos cleaning "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo"

Unread postby alc » 25 Aug 2014 22:00

Mes wrote:
Maybe I misunderstood what you wanted to write with this, but the answer by my interpretation:
You can bet, that the healings/cleanings are on maximum speed already. If you want to blow up, speak with Frank to put more power in it for you, but after don't ask us to search and put together your tiny pieces. :laughing-rolling:


:scared-eek: i understood that puzzles need to be fnished first ... i mean there are still missing parts...

Return to “Frank's older public posts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest