population curve

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
zoozoom

population curve

Unread postby zoozoom » 14 Mar 2013 09:13

look at this curve. world populatin 300 years ago was 1 000 000 000. and now is 7 000 000 000.

so, seems in last few hondreds of years there come many incarnation on earth.

i wonder who are they, and why this number is so rapidly grows.

i d like to see your opinion about it
Attachments
Population_curve.png
(7.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Orion

Re: population curve

Unread postby Orion » 16 Mar 2013 09:23

Who said, this are all incarnations?

It´s also possible that there are blank envelopes or just energie bodies.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 16 Mar 2013 11:24

Could be, but why number is growing so much in last 50 or 100 years?
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 16 Mar 2013 14:53

Yes, this could be what is going on. Souls come here to make their own progres. Perhaps Gabriel can say something more?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Apr 2013 12:24

zoozoom wrote:world populatin 300 years ago was 1 000 000 000. and now is 7 000 000 000.

so, seems in last few hondreds of years there come many incarnation on earth.

i wonder who are they, and why this number is so rapidly grows.

i d like to see your opinion about it

Well, if you check the evolution of angels on the wiki, you'll find this: "Each KP is implanted/seeded with about 23 billion new or Baby Souls. The basic function of the KP's is to be a kind of nursery world for new or Baby Souls to have their first set of physical incarnations.". Those souls keep incarnating until they manage their first step. Living conditions got better for human bodies and gave more souls the opportunity to incarnate in them. I don't think there is any need for further explanations there. We can't check the percentage on Baby Souls or other kind of souls, but I wouldn't think there is a significant change in there. The biggest part of the earth population consists of baby souls, another significant part of angel soul parts and the smallest part of incarnated angels or other entities. Not the sum of the human bodies but the percentage of the different type of souls incarnated in them makes the difference. There shouldn't be a significant change on the percentage.

Return to “Archive”