VISIONS

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
minglyn

VISIONS

Unread postby minglyn » 08 Jan 2013 16:22

I personally have an issue with visions being shut off. They usually come just as I wake.
Previously, I had two of them zapped off the way a TV shuts down; all goes into a little hole in the middle, like a little black hole.
Then this last one, this morning there was a black that just came down over the eye like a curtain would from top to bottom.
I gave the order to stop this with my HS and if she cant do it then my Creator. If there is a phoneline to me from somebody else sending
visions, which my HS then shuts down, I ask for that connection to others` visions coming to me to be cut too. But personally, I dont
think this was the case.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: VISIONS

Unread postby Frank » 08 Jan 2013 17:08

You also get huge healing and a special healing of the body connections. I get this were some tests of the healing. We all have similar once in a while with skills...
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 08 Jan 2013 18:00

AHA!
thanks Gabriel.
Last edited by minglyn on 09 Jan 2014 11:40, edited 1 time in total.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Mar 2013 02:53

the commands seem to have put most visions on hold for awhile. even before that, they had gotten more personal so i just knew they were only for me and not to share.
but recently i had one that may be of interest to all of you.
there was something like a movie playing, and it stopped. i dont remember what the frame looked like, it was about people mostly i think. but there was a black bar at the
bottom. im not sure if this is on real movie film. but anyway, i thought it was a good sign.
the projector stopped, the movie stopped. maybe for good.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Mar 2013 13:07

yes, it was! had to think about it, but yes. :think:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Mar 2013 14:02

Yes movie stopped!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:
Noojah

Unread postby Noojah » 20 Mar 2013 07:08

On March 10th I could not sleep at night, I was very energetic, I could feel lots of sensations and had many visions. It seemed I was somehow reconnected to a Being I find no name now.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Apr 2015 19:01

I dont know if i write to the correct section,but i can see different things after i wake up.

They usually last 1min and fade away.

They are mostly black and white(mostly black).

They are mostly look like moving (usually 2-3 picture / thing )

I usually use the wall as a projector because textured background would make it hard to see it clearly.

The list of things i saw until now:

-Moving Atom;

-Lists of moving strange unknown letters similar to japanese chinese or tibetian ;

-A cockroach like thing moving its antennas ;

-A slightly moving diplbacilus;

-An unindentified black bean like form with 5-8 little arms out of it.(Was hard to count).

There might be more i dont remember now.

I wasnt really care until know but the last thing i saw was a little disturbing.

I was in the middle of a dream when i suddenly woke up because the dream was frightening and my face directly faced to the wall so i instantly was able to saw something that was totally unrelated to my dream.

It was a little animated cartoon gif and for the first time with very weak color.

It consisted of around 3 pictures and it was a 2 characters wrestling childishly on the ground.

The characters were just like the characters from Dexter's laboratory (originally a cartoon network show i was interested maybe in 8-9years old) so the stlye the characters were the style drawn by Genndy Tartakovsky.

(The last time i took my time to test the things i saw so i covered my eyes and tried to see the same thing with them and they were there.So i saw the same picture at the same place with each eye individually thus leaving the posibility that my eyes would see only things like dirt on my eye or veins or cells of my eye.)

So i was disturbed and little angry...because of this cartoon thing.What is happening in my head during i sleep.

Why are these pictures appear?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Apr 2015 19:22

Pegazus wrote:...
It was a little animated cartoon gif and for the first time with very weak color.

:greetings-waveyellow: Pegazus

I had this type of "visions" (or whatever it can be called) many times in the last couple of years. They always appear straight after some dream phase, but seconds before they appear, my brain is already awake and I know that I will be shown something. It was always like animated cartoons with vivid colors and very clear shapes. They lasted only a few seconds of course and disappeared again.
I didn't have them for several months now. Luckily? Long time after the first cartoon I had, Frank found out that they were owed to dark influence interfering with my connection to my analog part or to our friends up there and ordered to remove them.

Even if you try to clean your eyes or to exclude obvious causes like some problem with the eye, it is of no use. What we see in such cases, it is NOT located in 3d and we don't see it with our physical eyes. The pictures we see is a kind of "fade in" as Frank calls them. It is as if you would watch tv (=normal life) and some pictured get faded in and you see a picture that has no connection to your normal life.

I guess the present cleanings caused it in your case.

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Apr 2015 19:49

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:...

:greetings-waveyellow: Pegazus

I had this type of "visions" (or whatever it can be called) many times in the last couple of years. They always appear straight after some dream phase, but seconds before they appear, my brain is already awake and I know that I will be shown something. It was always like animated cartoons with vivid colors and very clear shapes. They lasted only a few seconds of course and disappeared again.
I didn't have them for several months now. Luckily? Long time after the first cartoon I had, Frank found out that they were owed to dark influence interfering with my connection to my analog part or to our friends up there and ordered to remove them.

Even if you try to clean your eyes or to exclude obvious causes like some problem with the eye, it is of no use. What we see in such cases, it is NOT located in 3d and we don't see it with our physical eyes. The pictures we see is a kind of "fade in" as Frank calls them. It is as if you would watch tv (=normal life) and some pictured get faded in and you see a picture that has no connection to your normal life.

I guess the present cleanings caused it in your case.

:romance-grouphug:

Thank you for your answer,and story.
Well i dont know for sure if it is really the same that you described but it sure has connection.The thing is i can almost every time see something if i wake up.
But most of the time i dont care and i dont make myself see them.
I just have to be under the correct state to see something if im still very sleepy and i only have the power to move around my field of vision i mostly have a picture.
So its kinda non-stop if i want to see i have better chances to see one....and thats what i really found unnverving.Because that means non stop trash is around.Its like a clear lake with many driftwood.

Anyway,this was my first time i have seen something like a cartoon figures with colors.And yeah their edge were defined.Not like with the atoms,and bacterieas,where they are more like something like a moving smudge acting like i looked in the sun(with inverted black textures).

:text-thankyoublue:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 13 Oct 2015 18:22

Now i think what i see is "working" all day long.When i was on the bus last week on way to home
i was very sleepy and closed my eyes for a little rest.

It was night time and dark.

There was only faint light on the bus not the blinding one.When i opened my eyes after maybe 30seconds i could see the familiar black swirling form that i usually see.
So i dont know what is that but its up non stop and its just me who can see it rarely.
(well its better i dont see it non stop: its kinda like looking at a transparent moving black ball that has several lines/dots swirling around it in the center of my vision...kinda distracting.)

Return to “Archive”