Beauty discussion

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
juu

Re: Eyesight/dioptry

Unread postby juu » 01 Sep 2016 20:44

Is "beauty" fractal?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 01 Sep 2016 20:55

juu wrote:Is "beauty" fractal?

Define beauty first ...
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Sep 2016 21:08

LeeDee wrote:

Define beauty first ...

Well. I know everybody says that beauty is in the eye and taste of each person.. but, beuaty itself, as we perceive it... has to do with the golden number and proportion... everybody can have their own taste... but we all know when someone is pretty or has a beautiful face... and fractality is proportion... i think... :think:

So, I think the question is.. does beuaty exists outside of 3d?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 01 Sep 2016 21:44

juu wrote:
LeeDee wrote:

Define beauty first ...

Well. I know everybody says that beauty is in the eye and taste of each person.. but, beuaty itself, as we perceive it... has to do with the golden number and proportion... everybody can have their own taste... but we all know when someone is pretty or has a beautiful face... and fractality is proportion... i think... :think:

So, I think the question is.. does beuaty exists outside of 3d?

Golden number and proportions aor not ... I can see "perfect proportions" in stuff and people ... but if there is no light in them, I can not see beauty ...
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 01 Sep 2016 22:55

LeeDee wrote:
Golden number and proportions aor not ... I can see "perfect proportions" in stuff and people ... but if there is no light in them, I can not see beauty ...

:text-+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 01 Sep 2016 23:14

beauty is nothing solo. beauty is a mix of positive emotions you personally have for someone or something. because everyone loves something else or see´s something differently as beautiful it´s a perception thing.
your perception of an rock for example is that you like the shape, the formation maybe or the colour. this causes the emotions to "break out" in you which you call beauty. another guy could see the same rock but wouldn´t see the beauty you see because he doesn´t have your kind of perception you have from this rock.

perception is nearly everything. so i would say no , it´s not fractal at all. maybe a part of it. but it must be something like beauty "up there" too .. maybe a weaker version .

would be interesting to know for me too if there´s beauty outside of 3D and how beauty is really designed (my version is just an conclusion of investigation and combination of the results)

:romance-grouphug:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 01 Sep 2016 23:22

LeeDee wrote:Golden number and proportions aor not ... I can see "perfect proportions" in stuff and people ... but if there is no light in them, I can not see beauty ...

YES! I wholeheartedly agree. Wonderfully stated, LeeDee :happy-sunshine:
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 02 Sep 2016 02:45

Beauty has absolutely nothing to do with light or being light!!!

I am pretty sure that if "beauty" were to exist outside of 3D it definitely will not be in the same way as our different societies and cultures have conditioned us to view it. Down here it is a perception thing also, so Drack's post explained it pretty well. By the way, well done Drack, I noticed the quality of your posts have become quite good and helpful on many facets, keep it up. :clap: :clap:

Based on my experiences outside of 3D, beauty does not exist or at least the concept of beauty maybe so different to what we know that the other beings were clueless as to what I meant.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 02 Sep 2016 03:14

RXR wrote:Beauty has absolutely nothing to do with light or being light!!!

If you define beauty just as something that gives us aesthetic pleasure then this is certainly true. I guess we were just viewing "beauty" as something more comprehensive and all-encompassing specifically in regards to people. But I don't think that was what juu meant when he asked the question, so you answered it well :handgestures-thumbup:
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 02 Sep 2016 03:34

eternalullaby wrote:I guess we were just viewing "beauty" as something more comprehensive and all-encompassing specifically in regards to people.

Actually that is also what I meant and still you can take beauty in any shape and form, as we learnt it here, it has nothing to do with light or being light.

Beauty here is about perception, what maybe beautiful to you may not be to someone else. It does not mean that you see the light and the other person sees darkness, at the same time it does not mean that the person is light because you see beauty in them. There is no correlation at all between light or being light and beauty. A person can be physically beautiful, be the most wonderful human being based on actions and as defined by society, yet still be dark. At the same time the opposite can happen to someone who is truly light but is forced into acting or being in a certain way because of circumstances in one's life or things done to the person by the darks, so does this mean the individual is not light?

I think this week Mother Teresa became a saint, how many people would say "she was a beautiful person", but the protoi will say differently!!!!!!
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 02 Sep 2016 04:30

Nice,these beauty conversations might worth a new thread!
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 02 Sep 2016 04:42

RXR wrote:
eternalullaby wrote:I guess we were just viewing "beauty" as something more comprehensive and all-encompassing specifically in regards to people.

Actually that is also what I meant and still you can take beauty in any shape and form, as we learnt it here, it has nothing to do with light or being light.

Beauty here is about perception, what maybe beautiful to you may not be to someone else. It does not mean that you see the light and the other person sees darkness, at the same time it does not mean that the person is light because you see beauty in them. There is no correlation at all between light or being light and beauty. A person can be physically beautiful, be the most wonderful human being based on actions and as defined by society, yet still be dark. At the same time the opposite can happen to someone who is truly light but is forced into acting or being in a certain way because of circumstances in one's life or things done to the person by the darks, so does this mean the individual is not light?

I think this week Mother Teresa became a saint, how many people would say "she was a beautiful person", but the protoi will say differently!!!!!!

I was just thinking this through again after you replied to me and eventually arrived at similar conclusions. It makes a lot of sense now. That was a really great and clear explanation, thank you!

And yeah...this is a bit off-topic :text-lol:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 02 Sep 2016 08:07

I still stand behind what I wrote as it's my " subjective objectivness" regarding beauty. Beauty itself of course can not be objectified even though scientis have been trying to do that for decades, but failed every time.
And my sentence didin't imply the connection of beauty with light, it only implied my subjective disconnection of beauty with darkness ... I simply cannot perceive even the most proportional and shaped and etc. stuff/people as beautiful if they make me sick, dizzy, headache, pain ... which is because they are dark or under too many dark influences. Of course that does not go vice versa ... so light for sure doesn't mean sth. is beautiful ...
Even myself ... I've looked myself in a mirror only once in the last 2-3 years of my marrige (with not passive one D) ... as I coudn't bear the look of myself ... I was so burdend, so influenced, so full of dark shit ... and so ugly ... When I finally did I just stood ... and cry ... and asked outloud ..."Where are you (my name)?" ...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 02 Sep 2016 15:03

RXR wrote:I am pretty sure that if "beauty" were to exist outside of 3D it definitely will not be in the same way as our different societies and cultures have conditioned us to view it. Down here it is a perception thing also, so Drack's post explained it pretty well. By the way, well done Drack, I noticed the quality of your posts have become quite good and helpful on many facets, keep it up.

i understand why protoi don´t wanna blow this place up. so many many things which are normal for us down here are like non-existent outside of this fractal 3D environment which i would miss. i question myself what they actually did before fractal 3D was invented. it rather sounds boring in non-string i have to admit.. no real personality (emon-ego) , no true beauty and many more things missing..

and :text-thankyoublue: for your nice words :romance-grouphug: i try my best :text-lol:
marie

Unread postby marie » 02 Sep 2016 17:19

LeeDee wrote:Even myself ... I've looked myself in a mirror only once in the last 2-3 years of my marrige (with not passive one D) ... as I coudn't bear the look of myself ... I was so burdend, so influenced, so full of dark shit ... and so ugly ... When I finally did I just stood ... and cry ... and asked outloud ..."Where are you (my name)?" ...

I can't look at pictures of myself from when I was under heavy dark influence/attacks. I've seen the same look in other light people under influence and it's not pretty.
juu

Unread postby juu » 05 Sep 2016 09:44

RXR wrote:Based on my experiences outside of 3D, beauty does not exist or at least the concept of beauty maybe so different to what we know that the other beings were clueless as to what I meant.

:greetings-waveyellow:

Would you mind telling us more about this?... you are the one who saw god´s throne and all inside OIC? :mrgreen:

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Sep 2016 10:28

Haha, yes - that must have been a sight.

member of our group had a good laugh today travelling through OIC and discovering god's throne with all the angels around the throne. He had a hell of a time destroying all that "stage assembly" and throwing some nasty witches and other creatures in the fire, created for the "bad ones".

I wish I had some of that on video. :laughing-rolling:
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 05 Sep 2016 16:05

Would you mind telling us more about this?... you are the one who saw god´s throne and all inside OIC? :mrgreen:

What would you like to know? Maybe start a new thread for this if you want because this thread has gone way off topic already.

I joined the forum months after that was posted, I did not even know F and A at that time, so no I was not the one who saw those things, though I have met many AIs and beings claiming to be god.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 05 Sep 2016 18:23

Speaking about beauty, the Chinese G-20 final ceremony was really wonderful, a hope is a signal that the world is changing for better and not more Hollywood horrors style.

Anyway the eye shape when dancers where performing The Lake Swan Ballet make me be a bit suspicious.

P.d. I would like to know the cosmetic brand that Xi Jinping chinese president use, he have a perfect skin....... :laughing-rolling:

Could be good to get a cute Panda avatar.......don't you think so Frank ??? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 05 Sep 2016 19:35

I think that chinese faction is even worse scum than western ones, here they let you have SOME freedom, at least on internet you can still read what you want. Over there's just censorship and lies, leaders are praised as gods and heroes, when in fact they are dictators and terrorists.

I didn't see that ceremony, but it's probably another symbolic laugh at your face packed in art, like the olympics ceremony. G20... more like D20

REGARDING OFFTOPIC: I don't mind it at all, if it's not against forum rules, it's interesting to see how can one topic branch out and connect to seemingly different topics :wink:

Return to “Archive”