I would like to donate my organs when.....

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

I would like to donate my organs when.....

Unread postby the hague » 28 Aug 2016 17:40

I will be ending my 3D life, I see so many people desperately to keep on living as much as possible that I'm reconsidering my position about this matter because I'm afraid that my organs, after 3D dead, will still, feeling the 3D life in the other body ( something that I want never again to happen) but I have not clue how it work. But save life with ours organs is something very gently.
An avatar is just an avatar but everyone of our cells has spent all ours happiness and pains, so what to do : die an go or die and left part on me in other body. ( even worst, maybe it go to dark being).

Well my real feeling is not to donate, but I have doubts.

:teasing-blah:
Drack

Re: I would like to donate my organs when.....

Unread postby Drack » 28 Aug 2016 17:50

i wouldn´t donate my organs because of the same thought that there are still some attachments on the organs that might be complicated.
but still when you leave your avatar you´re out .. no connection. :think:

good question haque :handgestures-thumbup:
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Aug 2016 18:20

This is a difficult topic.
I have a special paper in my wallet, that declares explicit that I do NOT want to donate any organs.
And I want to get burned.
Here is a problem with good disconnecting from the dead avatar.
If you donate organs, you may get stuck in the "new guy".
This means you are not here, but counting still as incarnated.
Not a good situation...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 28 Aug 2016 18:33

urgh i kind of knew it.
i should have an donor-pass somewhere too but never filled it because i was unsure.

what about burning the body? do you still count as "kind of incarnated" as long as your body lays in 3D until it is decomposed?
i wanted my body to get burned anyways. doens´t cost this "grave-rental" :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 28 Aug 2016 19:05

Well donate my organs to keep someone alive could be a way to keep somebody suffering this 3D SHIT, so thank you for yours answers. My dummy avatar will be hygienically burned. End of mind blu, blu, blu........... :whistle:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Aug 2016 19:25

Well, considering that darks would love some of your cells better not donate any organs after death. Not even blood to others, unless you know where it will go.
We are "just" connected to this avatar, but the cells carry our own DNA/energetic signature and there may be few left in there if you donate organs.
I am personally against transplantation. It doesn't feel right to me. Humans shouldn't be patchworks! We'll find a good solution to physical defects when the time comes. For the time being, I don't intend to donate any part of mine to anyone (except to my son if necessary and possible). I don't feel the need to support the experiments of the pharma industry on humans in any way.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 Aug 2016 19:44

Δύναμις wrote:Well, considering that darks would love some of your cells better not donate any organs after death. Not even blood to others, unless you know where it will go.
We are "just" connected to this avatar, but the cells carry our own DNA/energetic signature and there may be few left in there if you donate organs.
I am personally against transplantation. It doesn't feel right to me. Humans shouldn't be patchworks! We'll find a good solution to physical defects when the time comes. For the time being, I don't intend to donate any part of mine to anyone (except to my son if necessary and possible). I don't feel the need to support the experiments of the pharma industry on humans in any way.

Oh well i gave blood years ago but the one who got it(i dont know who)probably overwritten it already with his own signature right?
I hope that is the case :shock:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Aug 2016 20:18

Pegazus wrote:Oh well i gave blood years ago but the one who got it(i dont know who)probably overwritten it already with his own signature right?
I hope that is the case :shock:

Who knows?!? I wouldn't worry anyway. Past is gone and can't be changed.
Maybe they didn't use your blood at all. :-D As far as I know, they throw them away after certain time if they haven't been used.

In my early years I used to think that it is great to donate blood and help others (naive as I was). I even wanted to do so once, but one of my factors is smaller than normal, so they told me that probably they can't use it and that it has to be examined first. I never went there and forgot about it after a while. (Maybe my Core protecting me once more. :lol: )
marie

Unread postby marie » 28 Aug 2016 21:19

Δύναμις wrote:In my early years I used to think that it is great to donate blood and help others (naive as I was). I even wanted to do so once, but one of my factors is smaller than normal, so they told me that probably they can't use it and that it has to be examined first. I never went there and forgot about it after a while. (Maybe my Core protecting me once more. :lol: )

I donated blood for a medical study once, but just a small amount, about 3 vials. Losing that small amount of blood made me feel SO sick :puke-front: that just the thought of donating a pint of blood makes me queasy. Perhaps that was my Core protecting me. Now I am much less of a martyr!
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 28 Aug 2016 22:14

I too have serious issues regarding this theme. Not in the sense that I would question my decision as I've been decided for ever since I remember - absolutley no donation of organs nor my blood and also absolutely no receiver of both mentioned, also being burned and ashes sank into sea. But the problem is ... I'm pretty sure my parents would not respect my decisions (children I know they will but they are way to young still to have any rights ...) and here no institution exist to make decision in advance - only if you are pro, nothing else. So now you got my mind active again ...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 29 Aug 2016 13:45

Here in Scotland, the "default setting" is donation unless you specify otherwise :naughty: ...time to change this!
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 29 Aug 2016 21:05

I might need a cornea transplant in the future. If everyone declined to donate organs, I'd never get it. That's why I chose to donate myself and let the circumstances figure themselves out. What I mean by that is when I tried to donate my blood, I was turned back because of my country of origin. Who knows, perhaps my organs can be used as Trojan Horses into the bodies of self-absorbed, dark individuals or perhaps they'll be discarded for the same reason they didn't want my blood.

There're a lot of behind the scenes calculations here that we've not privy to for whatever reason (secret vs too complex to understand). Go with your gut or whatever faculty you happen to use for determining what you should do. What do you have to fear? Is it being caught up here longer than you have to? Well, you're here now. Worst case scenario, it's another 100 years as an organ. Best case scenario, your organs save the life of an important figure in the war.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2016 22:03

astrochimp wrote: Best case scenario, your organs save the life of an important figure in the war.

Dark figure, yes! Light protects the important figures in the war and if not possible, then the war is lost for light anyway and the suffering will go on forever till everything is destroyed.
Light will find better ways than transplantation in order to save human lives. (No more details to that at the moment.)

Return to “Archive”