Russia and its armed forces.

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

Russia and its armed forces.

Unread postby the hague » 16 Aug 2016 17:44

For sure all military organization must disappear, but as we need self defence and the Lsa3 ruling Russia are the only one dark group that did not crash being, I feel empathy for its army, if there were not fighting with its strong military equipement against the west nasty forces I think we were already absolutely enslaved or killed right now. So I have some respet to the Red Army.

I would like to know much more what kind of Putin and its governement are doing for real.
Could it be that he change to light. :think:
Drack

Re: Russia and its armed forces.

Unread postby Drack » 16 Aug 2016 18:02

the hague wrote:For sure all military organization must disappear,but as we need self defence .. are you sure we need that ? and the Lsa3 ruling Russia are the only one dark group that did not crash being, I feel empathy for its army, if there were not fighting with its strong military equipement against the west nasty forces I think we were already absolutely enslaved or killed right now. So I have some respet to the Red Army.

I would like to know much more what kind of Putin and its governement are doing for real.
Could it be that he change to light. :think:

sure they´re way better than the dictactoric west shit army but still they´re dark and they follow their principles of enslaving people.. no way around that.

i don´t think we need armies by then.. we have our protoifriends :happy-smileyflower: and other guards

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Aug 2016 18:52

If we find a way to clean out all other army, from whom to self-defend?
There is a big logic error in your thoughts...
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 16 Aug 2016 19:44

Protoifriends.........that is my hope.

By the way when I was 18 years old as a peruvian borned, peruvian army call me to compulsory militar service, of course I scaped ( no one can try to teach me how to kill people) but I scaped to Spain my father country and after I got the spanish nationality, they call me to military service, then I scape again. Just to tell I am not militaristic at all.

So Propoiteam bomb them as soon as possible ( what a self-contradiction ). Yes what a big logic error in my thoughts.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Aug 2016 20:34

I drove 8 years ambulance on weekend instead of going to army in Germany...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Aug 2016 20:57

i´m glad that they removed the military conscription in germany so i never had problems with that :text-+1:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 18 Aug 2016 15:03

Mr. Soros, Kissinger, Clintons, Royal EU families, Blair, Saud family, Bush clan, Aznar, Rajoy, Merkel, Poroshenko, Tremer, Kuczynski, Reuven Rivlin, Netanyahu, Junker, Andrzej Duda, Santos, Hollande, Xi Jinping, Cameron, Macri, Obama, Sheldom Adelson, Saint Francisco pope etc, etc, etc....... just to name a few mega-bastard it look to me that they are in command..................if Putin isn't at angel at least he got the good bullets to eliminate phisicaly once and for ever this psychopaths, they are still playing its dirty games....how long :crying-yellow: more.

All this monsters seems to have a protection about PROTOIGUARDS and its thech, otherwise I don't understand why they are still here. I only see millions of being in earth suffering very hard.

Sorry I am loosing hope.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Aug 2016 15:11

they´re long gone at least in non-string as i read. they´re only there in 3D (their 8-9%) and the remaining is gone in "prison".

in 3D there´s still this kind of "hostage" situation and the blind people following it. you can´t simply kill one of these without breaking a war or something similar out of it. media would immediately make a crysis out of this and the chain would go into chaos.

it´s a fragile play of chess with human lives and protoi are on it to go on checkmate within the next months with the plan of reactivating the 8% and using sophia. with this people see what we see and way more because of sophia and they can´t deny it anymore like they do now mostly. after that.. it´s just a question of days/weeks until the remaining dark "overlords" flee or get into 3D prison or whatever.

never forget that it´s just a play with the time. and this play is for us not for them. their time is long gone. what you see are the last blisses of pain and suffer they can get through the upcoming change. most of them even think everything is alright and they continue their plan of "new world order" or similar shit.

not long.. can´t wait for it by myself to be honest but we have to. you´re just in this "panic and fear" propaganda they love to use to get control over you. "get over it" or simply recognize it as such and then ignore it or whatever.

soon hague. soon :romance-grouphug: :angelic-green:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Aug 2016 17:15

the hague wrote:All this monsters seems to have a protection about PROTOIGUARDS and its thech, otherwise I don't understand why they are still here.

Because if the possibility of failure is over 1%, the Protoi won't take that step. We don't want people to suffer more than they already do. Therefore we need to check every possibility again and again till it is safe enough to proceed. We won't risk any lives for being impatient. They can't catch up our technology. They are not gone yet, because we let them be as long as it is not safe enough for the next step.

Drack explained it perfectly. :text-thankyoublue: Drack :romance-kisscheek:

Return to “Archive”