TigerLily post in WarNews

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
TigerLily

Re: War-News

Unread postby TigerLily » 14 Jun 2016 06:33

Hi guys, protoi crew i hope you're all well.... That being said can I panic now? May i ask wtf is going on, is everything alright in the long term? I am having a HUGE sense of PANIC lately, and it keeps increasing. It's almost driving me insane and causing me to behave in a manner that is RUINING my physical life on this planet, as others do not trust me and i can't "fit in" anymore (It's alright, because this SENSE of PANIC i feel is worrying MORE than anything 3D humans down here have to say or do to me or how difficult they make my "life") The panic keeps increasing, as if something very bad is going to happen, or if we are all going to die (not saying we are going to "die", i'm saying what i am experiencing feels as if we are all dying or something, it FEELS, HORRIBLE) and makes me PANIC like i must do or find something, but my mission down here with MY people (i came from offplanet) has been compromised and is at a stand-still (we are failing....) so this may be my sense of panic, unable to communicate with my team members during these changes, but it feels very bad...

Is everything ok for planet earth and protoi team? Although my team members are having difficulty communicating on this planet and commencing our mission, please tell me otherwise is fine? I feel dread and panic and it's all put on me but there is not more i can do physically, i've done all i can to the point it caused me trouble. None will work with me. What is this dreadful feeling lately? This is the hardest mission i've ever been on, even though i've failed to keep communications to my avatars and people here open, there is still a worse feeling of dread, death, panic.... Tightening, closing.... I recieved a message from my crew of a similar effect almost a year ago now, and have since failed to unite our avatars properly... Now everything just feels HORRIBLE. Please tell me this is only "worse before it gets better" effect or "darkest before dawn" or just bringing up old garbage to surface so we can finally set this planet free (or atleast free our people and those involved....) Though usually me and my people's interests involve freeing the entire slave race of a planet, at this point i am happy to take my people and i home from this horrible planet, as i witness the slave race here is voluntary even if they don't realize it, and we only rescue forced slave/torture etc.... This appears to be voluntary with technology manipulations making it difficult for the earth human race to distinguish voluntary slavery, but that is what it is.

Any news on this sense of panic I feel stronger and stronger? Should i be worried? Try harder to rally our (my) crew members and continue our mission? (we have powerful energy fields that we can activate at any time that will serve for lots of protection on this planet and other magics that may help in catastrophe....) Our energy fields can be deployed (used at full power, no holding back) in case of emergency, and i am feeling an increasing sense of emergency/PANIC lately. Is everything ok on the good end of things? (Meaning for those with good interests towards the universe/this planet/free will of all energies) How are things looking on that side of the battle field? Cause I am panicked as f*ck, and you know which "team" i'm on, the free will of all energies in a safe manner that doesn't conflict or hurt others, me and my people ensure this all over the universe on a regular basis when we have free time or when it needs our help. And i can tell you, lately i FEEL like DEATH and this planet is scaring the living effing daylights out of me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like /panic!!!! Any suggestions or help or explaination of this HORRIBLE fucking feeling like we are all dying?

I will not give up on the universe and i know much of my past before this planet and what my future holds if we ever ensure mission completion here so WTF man i can't BREATHE lately like dying man, is everything ok guys?!?! Or do I need to put out call for some "big guns" or take some serious moves to help? Let me know I can call to my people and deploy my energy field in ways that can call for help or otherwise affect the situation IF there is something serious going on, i would like to prevent it rather than give in to darkness/torture/slavery.

Thankyou,
TigerLily
Cy
El Guardian's Queen....

feel like this ----> :angry-screaming:

P.S. I have already done enough trying to help, it has ruined my life and made it very difficult for me to even survive down here. So any remaining "emergency deployment" i'm talking about coming from my energy field, would be me going completely crazy (preferably in private...) and i can call to my crew members for help when the feeling and need is intense enough, <--- to anyone who thinks i have been holding back or being lazy, not helping (from my above message), i have tried so hard and given so much it ruined my life and many things in it (my family suffers for what i've done to help this situation on earth). But if there is an emergency or intense need for it, i can certainly do more and activate some old channels of communication or let my energy field go on those around me, or the entire planet so that it calms them down, I am a high level experienced healer so releasing my energy in big bursts can help, but i can generally only do it in emergencies and trust me i am not holding back or withholding help from anyone or anything here on purpose, but I too have a life to live and have gone crazy enough lately to the point i can barely survive here physically any longer, so please explain the intense sense of panic i am feeling lately that ONLY ::KEEPS:: increasing, like it's making me go crazy and show my true colors (as an alien), it almost seems as if i won't have a choice soon and shit's just gonna hit the fan and go fucking crazy man...

Am i just too sensitive and picking up on all this? That may be? Any word Protoi on this panic feeling, should i worry, should i let loose sooner... are we all ok? I have a home to get back to, that i love very much, i'll burn through hell before i let this measly planet be the end of me and my people! This panic feeling will not defeat us, whatever it is, or whatever is coming, me and my people are ready (by the simple fact we are here...) and our energy fields alone is enough to overcome this stupid feeling of "we're all dying" i feel lately.... When the shit hits the fan so will our energy fields and then we're gonna see some pretty light shows :) (meaning our ships will probably uncloak themselves to the masses)

So bring on the panic I guess, whatever is causing it, know that you are messing with an ancient queen and i'm fucking pissed off lately man... can barely contain myself...

Are we ok protoi? (By we i mean the mission on earth, all those involved in it atm) Cause as i said i will fight like a crazy ass dog to protect anything here if shit goes down, trying to get myself and people out, this will NOT be the end of us on this stupid planet, so I hope all is well for team "Not Fucking Up the Universe" thanx grrr >.>
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

TigerLily post in WarNews

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jun 2016 11:11

1. Your panic feeling is implanted by darks. It has nothing to do with the situation. Situation is fine. If you would not only show up when you have troubles, you would know this already.

2. Your mission is a mission given to you by darks. You are following dark path, false light. I said this thousand times. You belong to the 142kk.

3. We are not interested in your "protection fields" nor in your "big guns". Both is heavy polluted with dark shit. You should not use them, we would count it as an attack. And then you will have a bigger problem than the darks who are playing you now....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Jun 2016 11:21

TigerLily wrote:...
El Guardian's Queen....[/b][/i]
So bring on the panic I guess, whatever is causing it, know that you are messing with an ancient queen and i'm fucking pissed off lately man... can barely contain myself...

Sorry, but we don't need any queens or kings here or on earth or elsewhere, neither of your kind nor any other kind. You had your chances. Your account is now deactivated. Don't bother come back, you won't be missed. Go continue your games somewhere else.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 14 Jun 2016 12:10

Δύναμις wrote:
TigerLily wrote:...
El Guardian's Queen....[/b][/i]

Sorry, but we don't need any queens or kings here or on earth or elsewhere, neither of your kind nor any other kind. You had your chances. Your account is now deactivated. Don't bother come back, you won't be missed. Go continue your games somewhere else.

Again I'm grateful you deactivated her account, bc this morning when I saw her post it confused the shit outta me! :angelic-green:

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Re: TigerLily post in WarNews

Unread postby juu » 14 Jun 2016 20:41

:( another one that falls... goodbye tigerlily...

Return to “Archive”